The Division 2 PC requirements

The Division 2 PC requirements – Recommended settings guide

Ubisoft has revealed The Division 2 PC requirements that you’ll need to run the upcoming action RPG title. Your computer will need to have different requirements if you want to play the game at the bar minimum level, as well as in high definition. Find out what The Division 2 PC requirements are and if your PC can run The Division 2 with our recommended settings guide.

The Division 2 PC requirements – What are the minimum specs needed?

The minimum requirements for The Division 2 enables you to run the game at 30 frames per second (FPS) at 1080p resolution. To find out what those minimum specifications are, read on below.

• Operation system (OS): Windows 7, 8, or 10
  • Central Processing Unit (CPU): AMD FX-6350 or Intel Core I5-2500K
  • RAM: 8 GB
  • Graphics card: AMD Radeon R9 270 or Nvidia Geforce GTX 670
  • Video RAM (VRAM): 2 GB
  • DIRECT X edition: DirectX 11 or 12

The Division 2 PC requirements – What are the recommended settings?

To be able to play The Division 2 at its best- at the lowest end anyway – you’ll need the requirements listed below. These will allow you to play it at 60 FPS at 1080p resolution.

• CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1500X or Intel Core I7-4790
  • RAM: 8 GB
  • GPU: AMD RX 480 or Nvidia Geforce GTX 970
  • VRAM: 4 GB
  • DIRECT X: DirectX 11 or 12

The Division 2 PC requirements – What are the 1440p specs?

To play The Division 2 at a higher graphical rate – i.e. 1440p resolution and 60 FPS – your PC will need to have the following criteria.

• CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700 or Intel Core I7-6700K
  • RAM: 16 GB
  • GPU: AMD RX Vega 56 or Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070
  • VRAM: 8 GB

The Division 2 PC requirements – What specs do I need for 4K mode?

If you want to run The Division 2 on PC at 4K resolution, or in elite mode as it’s known as at Ubisoft, with a frame rate of 60 FPS, you’ll need the system requirements attached below.

• CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X or Intel Core I9-7900X
  • RAM: 16 GB
  • GPU: AMD Radeon VII or Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 TI
  • VRAM: 11 GB

Upcoming Releases

Eiyuden Chronicles: Hundred Heroes is designed to bring players a modern take on a classic JRPG experience. Get ready to lead 100+ playable characters through a war-torn world only you can save.
Eve and her comrades land on the surface to reclaim the extinct Earth and cross paths with a survivor named Adam. Eve is then led by Adam to the last surviving city, Xion, where she meets the elder of the town Orcal and is told many stories. In order to serve her mission to save Earth, Eve develops close relationships…
Tactical, beautiful, and wholly unique, the GOTY-winning sci-fi RTS returns with Homeworld 3. Assume control and battle through fleet combat in dazzling, fully 3D space while the award-winning story unfolds on a galactic scale.
The sequel to the award winning Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice, Senua returns in a brutal journey of survival through the myth and torment of Viking Iceland. Intent on saving those who have fallen victim to the horrors of tyranny, Senua faces a battle of overcoming the darkness within and without.

Reviews

9 SCUF Reflex Review
SCUF is the brand that comes to mind for most people when it comes to custom gaming controllers. It’s been…
X