More Reviews
REVIEWS D4 Review
Just another game about a time-traveling detective who deflects knives by spitting bubblegum at them as they fly through the air at full speed. Yep, just another game...

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax Review
Ultimax comes the closest to realizing my dream of an actual fighting RPG.
More Previews
PREVIEWS Sunset Overdrive Preview
Microsoft and Insomniac Games have created a new open-world shooter with clear influences from Jet Grind Radio. We went hands-on with the first hour of the game.
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
Release date: Out Now

Alien: Isolation
Release date: 10/07/14

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
Release date: 10/14/14

The Evil Within
Release date: 10/14/14

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP ryanbates
Respawning
By ryanbates
Posted on 09/25/14
I had planned to write something about the Borderlands series, but that will have to wait. I have something I need to get off my chest first. It's very personal, and I hope the two or three of you who follow my sparse blog will spare me this moment. I joked in my review for the bizarre...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NFL draft tomorrow 4/25!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
used44

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:21 pm    Post subject: NFL draft tomorrow 4/25! Reply with quote

I know none of you geeks are sports fans, but maybe kapow is lurking around here somewhere.

OT for discussion right here.
Chris_Crime

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm that oddball sports fan who doesn't play fantasy football, fantasy baseball, final fantasy, etc. Casual by today's standards.
Bretimus_v2
The Japazillian Dynasty

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll probably be watching this tomorrow hoping that the cards management doesn'tscrew it up.

daverabbit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was so much better when I could waste an entire Saturday watching the draft. This primetime bullshit ruined it. It's about to start and I have no interest in watching.
Starling

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I am an sports fan but... I prefer to play with my friends for real. I fare pretty well at football (that is, soccer, but, you know, in europe the word "soccer" doesn't mean anything), volley ball and basket ball.

As for videogames, only racing is my thing.
used44

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, welcome to the forum, Starling.

Just got home, watching now. It's such a weak draft, but oh well. I like all the lineman going high though.

I'm a Vikings fan, so we'll see what happens. Two picks in the first round is nice. I hope they don't trade up and reach for something weird.
elmoreoocyte

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really care for pro ball, but I've had an espn stream going in the background while I do my normal internet stuff just to hear who from Alabama gets drafted tonight.
Green_Lantern
Spacecataz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris_Crime wrote:
I'm that oddball sports fan who doesn't play fantasy football, fantasy baseball, final fantasy, etc. Casual by today's standards.

You should try fantasy football at least...I know for me it really got me a lot more interested in actually watching the NFL because of it.
Zajix

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My jaguars drafted Luke Joeckel who was the best player in the entire draft. Definately a sports fan here.
friggest

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watch my alma mater NCAA football and basketball, and maybe keep abreast of our other sports. I like to stay informed of sports and pro sports are fun to follow but not nerd out on. Got a buddy who nerds out on all sports, watches soccer a bunch. I lent him Red Dead Redemp, RDR: Undead Nightmare, and Far Cry 3 but I called this scrub asking him about those games "Havn't got around, still gaming Fifa '11." What a turd, sport video games are weak. I can physically go throw a football, I cant ride a horse around the west, tomahawking zombies...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> Misc All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: