Apex Legends on steam

Apex Legends Steam | Can I play Apex Legends on Steam?

If you’re looking for an Apex Legends Steam client then, well, you’re flat out of luck, I’m afraid. There is no real way to play Apex Legends on Steam, other than a tricksy workaround which still necessitates you opening up Origin. Still, if you want to answer to the question of whether you can play Apex Legends on Steam, or at least link Apex Legends to Steam, then read on down below.

Can I play Apex Legends on Steam?

No. EA is very unequivocal when it comes to the chances of playing Apex Legends on Steam. Namely, there isn’t one. You can only play the game through EA’s service, Origin, on PC. However, you are able to link Apex Legends to Steam, which allows you to add non-Steam games to your Steam Library so you can boot everything from one place. Here’s how to do it.

How to link Apex Legends to Steam

This one’s actually relatively stress-free. Open up Steam and click the Games tab on the top bar. From there, you’ll need to press the bottom option: “Add a non-Steam game to my library.” Click that and a Steam menu will open up with a host of programs and applications.

Check the box next to Apex Legends and you’ll then be able to press “Add Selected Programs” to link the game to Steam. If you can’t find it, try browsing for the client manually via the, you guessed it, “Browse” option.

So, what does that actually do? It’s not quite the perfect halfway house between not having Apex Legends on Steam and actually playing Apex Legends on Steam, but it’s close enough. You’ll still need to open Origin before playing, but you can now boot Apex Legends up via your Steam Library, which just makes everything feel a lot less cluttered, plus it enables you to chat to Steam Friends far more easily.

Upcoming Releases

Eiyuden Chronicles: Hundred Heroes is designed to bring players a modern take on a classic JRPG experience. Get ready to lead 100+ playable characters through a war-torn world only you can save.
Eve and her comrades land on the surface to reclaim the extinct Earth and cross paths with a survivor named Adam. Eve is then led by Adam to the last surviving city, Xion, where she meets the elder of the town Orcal and is told many stories. In order to serve her mission to save Earth, Eve develops close relationships…
Tactical, beautiful, and wholly unique, the GOTY-winning sci-fi RTS returns with Homeworld 3. Assume control and battle through fleet combat in dazzling, fully 3D space while the award-winning story unfolds on a galactic scale.
The sequel to the award winning Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice, Senua returns in a brutal journey of survival through the myth and torment of Viking Iceland. Intent on saving those who have fallen victim to the horrors of tyranny, Senua faces a battle of overcoming the darkness within and without.

Reviews

X