More Reviews
REVIEWS Boss! Review
PlayStation Vita owners looking to exercise a little frustration can look to this rather low-fi title about creating a monster and destroying everything in your path.

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMIX Review
Part 2 of Square-Enix and Disney's cooperative compilation cash-cow is ready to milk the series for another go, but does the milk taste sweet or is it spoiled?
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-
Release date: Out Now

Kalimba
Release date: Out Now

Persona 5
Release date: 12/31/14

Motorcycle Club
Release date: 01/01/15

LATEST FEATURES Downloadable Content Walks the Line Between Fun and Frenzied in Middle-earth
I don’t even care all that much for the Lords of the Rings brand, which makes the content falling under Shadow of Mordor’s Season Pass a pleasant surprise.

Ugly Christmas Sweaters for Gamers
If this awful trend is going to persist, you may as well do it your way.

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP KevinS
RIP Ralph Baer (1922-2014)
By KevinS
Posted on 12/07/14
RIP Ralph Baer (1922-2014) I really, really hate writing obits. I really do. But I take it as a personal honor to be able to say good things about the men and women I respect, whether in this industry or just in my life, and Ralph Baer is the reason all of this exists in the first...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Last of Us *free-fire spoiler zone*
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mobius_Sean

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I probably tear up more than the average guy should at movies too, but this is the first game I've ever played that pulled any moisture out. It was just the kind of barely there think both when Sarah died, and when you pull Ellie off David. Bioshock 1's good ending even failed to elicit something similar.

Now pain reaction? I think I unconsciously grabbed my side a few times when Joel got himself impaled. I've seen probably a hundred worse wounds in my gaming history, but apart from some stuff when I was younger (the guy splitting at the seams in Resident Evil 2 comes to mind) this was one of the few times a game had me thinking "owwwww..." The camera effects and the mo-cap performance really sold that one.
Bretimus_v2
The Japazillian Dynasty

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The kneecap torture scene was pretty awful. So many grimaces.

Pro tip: check Ellie's backpack when you're deer hunting.

Gunner37
Mr. Manga

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably one of my new favorite game but I guess I am part of the minority cause I didn't cry at all during the game but it was intense and I loved all of it and that knee cap scene was so gruesome but not as much as the firefly towards the end being shot in either the lower stomach or balls couldn't tell which one and that was pretty horrifying
Mobius_Sean

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bretimus_v2 wrote:
The kneecap torture scene was pretty awful. So many grimaces.

Pro tip: check Ellie's backpack when you're deer hunting.

My wife was in the room for that torture scene. When he twisted the knife she covered her mouth and yelled, "Gah! Fuck!"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> Sony All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: