More Reviews
REVIEWS NBA LIVE 15 Review
Yes, NBA Live was horrible last year. But this year's entry is a vast improvement. Just give it a try.

Dungeon of the Endless Review
A roguelike that’s equal parts charming and challenging with a turn-based twist.
More Previews
PREVIEWS Vainglory Preview
Multiplayer online battle arenas have grown in popularity, yet Super Evil Megacorp hopes to give the franchise new, vibrant life on tablet. I went hands-on to find out if it can be done.
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Release date: 11/04/14

Assassin's Creed Rogue
Release date: 11/11/14

Far Cry 4
Release date: 11/18/14

Dragon Age: Inquisition
Release date: 11/18/14

LATEST FEATURES Xbox Downloads October 2014 - Updating Each Week
Microsoft's Xbox One console continues an Xbox Live revolution started over a decade ago. Here's hoping Summer of Arcade makes it to the platform next year.

PlayStation Download October 2014 - Updating Each Week
Sony's PSN platform had new games each week along with free offerings for PlayStation Plus subscribers. Take a look at the weekly additions for October.

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP LinksOcarina This is another article from Blistered Thumbs I wrote, back from the dead after being buried in the way-back machine. I posted this back in April of 2013, and many of the issues present seem to be prevalent right now in some cases, namely the decrees of sexism and misogony. Considering current...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
3DS XL?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
madster111
The Original Pie Lover

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why Nintendo didn't just include it from day 1 on the XL always makes me wonder. Can't even think of a monetary reason - charge another $10 for the XL and it would've covered it.

BarackObama,Putin,DavidCameron,XiJinpingAndseveralothers wrote:
Song of the year, every year.
AcidTk03

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

people will buy nintendo stuff whether it needs a attachment or not. Look at the Wii and all the extra's for it, the Wii did really good in sales for a couple of years and i see them same extra's in people's house's because they were made to make it easier or more exciting. i enjoy the 3DS so much that i bought the Circle Pad Pro
danielrbischoff

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dammit. I lost my stylus.
AcidTk03

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

danielrbischoff wrote:
Master_Craig wrote:
My only concern is that they still didn't add a Goddamn right analog stick to the 3Ds XL and we'll have to buy the XL version of the Circle Pad Pro. Damn you Nintendo.

I wouldn't worry about that. Look at the software coming out in the next few months. None of it even supports the Circle Pad Pro, much less requires it.
Master_Craig wrote:
I've got a question though... is it possible to transfer your downloaded games (or at least re-download them for free) from your old 3Ds to your new 3Ds XL? Also, if you're a member of that old "Ambassador Program" thing... can that be transferred onto your XL?

Yes, both of these can be transferred over, but you have to have both 3DS units and an internet connection. It takes about an hour. I had to sit in GameStop and use the Wifi from the Barnes and Noble to accomplish this because I was trading my 3DS in for the XL. Just beware of that necessity.

You would think that gamestop would have free WiFi by now
danielrbischoff

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I'm going to bump this because I sold a bunch of games today but no 3DS titles because I couldn't part with any of them.

Sorry Xbox 360, PS3, Vita... your games suck.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> Nintendo All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4
Jump to: