More Reviews
REVIEWS The Blackwell Epiphany Review
Once you go Blackwell, you never go… never mind.

Kingston HyperX Cloud Headset Review
Kingston's newest headset delivers comfort and quality without breaking the bank.
More Previews
PREVIEWS Skylanders Trap Team Preview
Don't worry, folks. Admiral Ackbar is all over this.
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Release date: 04/29/14

Bound by Flame
Release date: 05/09/14

Wolfenstein: The New Order
Release date: 05/20/14

Drakengard 3
Release date: 05/21/14

LATEST FEATURES Bandai Namco's Global Gamers Day Showcase
In Las Vegas, Ryan Bates and I poured through Bandai Namco's full catalogue of titles and learn what the publisher has in store this year.

The Gaming Charities at PAX East 2014
Pause your game and make a difference. Gamers can go beyond player two by helping many others with these charities.

Coming Soon

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP maca2kx Metal Gear Solid was a watershed moment in gaming for me. The graphics, at the time, were phenomenal; the story was winding and engaging; the gameplay was sharp and not above breaking the fourth wall when appropriate. It’s one of the few titles where the number of times I’ve...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Anyone playing TERA?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> General Gaming Topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EpicPeon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:33 am    Post subject: Anyone playing TERA? Reply with quote

I'm going to be checking out TERA for the next couple weeks before FFXIV comes out and I wanted to see if there was any kind of established GR community or players already there who might be interested in playing together.

I played for a bit around launch but since it was so close to Diablo 3 release I never got very far. level 30 or so. I'll probably start over for now though.

Thanks! Smile
Sourdeez
Does it use DX12?!?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tried it for awhile. I really enjoy the combat system. The engine though has optimization issues.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> General Gaming Topics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: