More Reviews
REVIEWS God of War Collection (Vita) Review
God of War brings its PS2 heritage to Vita, and the results are more than a bit baffling.

Dark Souls II: Crown of the Sunk Review
I was confident in my Dark Souls abilities. Then From Software released new Dark Souls II DLC.
More Previews
PREVIEWS Pillars of Eternity Preview
For Obsidian's crowdfunded love letter to Infinity Engine games like Icewind Dale and Baldur's Gate, I was impressed by its willingness to pull back the curtain and let me see the machinery behind it.
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES CounterSpy
Release date: 08/19/14

Tales of Xillia 2

Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare

Madden NFL 15
Release date: 08/26/14

LATEST FEATURES Water, Water Everywhere: 15 of the Best Water Worlds in Gaming
Lots of water worlds suck, but not these ones, and they're completely Kevin Costner-free.

An Updating List of PlayStation 4 Updates We Want
Sony and Microsoft have been updating their consoles regularly, but we wanted to share our own ideas for updating the PS4 firmware.
MOST POPULAR FEATURES Picking Your Gender: 5 Industry Professionals Discuss Queer Identity in Gaming
Women from Naughty Dog, ArenaNet, Harmonix, and Gamespot unite to talk about what they want from games in terms of diversity.

Coming Soon

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP oneshotstop
Call of Duty will never be the same
By oneshotstop
Posted on 07/28/14
       We've all been there. Everyone remembers that mission. You and your partner are climbing up the mountains in the snow, striving to pull some slick clandestine operation about getting some intel on a bad guy, or something similar (because let's face...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
ITT We post PS Plus Free Games. (UPDATE August games)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
UghRochester
Fattest Jedi Around

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:40 pm    Post subject: ITT We post PS Plus Free Games. (UPDATE August games) Reply with quote

Hello, everyone. I bought my PS3 last year during Black Friday. You may recall I was standing in line with this old lady who happens to love video games. To this day, I remember she was up there in line getting a gold colored PS3 controller and Max Payne 3. However, this thread isn't about her. This thread about how my HDD space is almost completely empty, because of PS Plus. I had so many games to play, because of this service. It's simply worth it! The only problem I see is not being able to keep the game once your subscription ends. To me that's no big deal.

Anyways, Anthony Severino posted this article recently showing how much money could have been saved within a year. To me, that's pretty impressive. So, why am I creating this thread? I simply want games and I fee; it would be faster to have the updates posted in one giant thread. We're all patiently waiting for Steam's Summer Sale so why not have a thread being updated every month or so? I know we could all go to PlayStationLifeStyle and as well as GameRevolution, but those simple announcements are crowding the information desired. So, please feel free (no pun intended) to update this thread with the latest PS Plus deals.

To start off, it's been previously reported by PlayStationLifeStyle.net Battlefield 3 (and other games) are slated to be free for PS Plus members. See, I don't really have a good FPS game for PS3 and seeing Battlefield 3 made me extremely happy. Will you GR'ians be joining me in a few matches?

Last edited by UghRochester on Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:13 am; edited 11 times in total
TheJx4

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me and my friends definitely will. Also, gamestop has the Killzone Collection for a good price, but honestly I'd go with the Resistance series, unless you're looking for a good multiplayer game, lol.
sg4real

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure I'll join up, when is it going to be on PS+?
TheJx4

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right now, actually. It's been up since last night, they just haven't made it visually noticeable.

Just find BF3 in the store. Since you're most likely on a PC right now, just add it to your download queue here. https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/

IIRC, PSN's Summer Blast sale starts today, and PS Plus gets up to 80% off.

Seriously, Mortal Kombat for $5. http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/07/01/psn-summer-blast-hot-discounts-starting-tomorrow/
UghRochester
Fattest Jedi Around

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here''s the message you'll receive telling you it's yours to keep as long as you have a subscription

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BF3 is downloading but its going to take all night, my connection ain't the best,12GB will be long!
TheJx4

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 hours got me at 5 gbs. I'll be on in the morning, lol
UghRochester
Fattest Jedi Around

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I'll have to start downloading.
In Limbo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no room on my PS3. It's been a problem for awhile now.

I know I can re-download games I delete but the collector in me doesn't want to delete anything from the HDD.

If I can free up enough space I'll DL it.
sg4real

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel your pain.. I have an 80gb ps3 and I have 11gb left and Skyrim Legendary Edition coming and I don't know if that will be enough for all the data it installs. I also don't want to delete anything Sad
TheJx4

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had the same problem, and with another of free games, getting another HDD isn't optional, lol.

There might be some game data you could delete, such as mandatory installs and things like that. They tend to take up quite a bit of space
UghRochester
Fattest Jedi Around

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hitman: Absolution is free tomorrow
http://www.gamerevolution.com/news/hitman-absolution-free-with-playstation-plus-tomorrow-20799

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally not wasting 16 gigs on this.

Rayman Origins for $5 though? Deal.
Bretimus_v2
The Japazillian Dynasty

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DLing now

UghRochester
Fattest Jedi Around

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This isn't a PS Plus deal, but if someone is looking for a PS3 to buy, now would be the time. PSLS got your scoop of Amazon's select bundles. The bundles are as low as $269.96 Each bundle comes with a game and eligible for a free copy of Injustice: Gods Among Us. These bundle I feel are better than the 12 GB bundle that's most likely being announced soon. Anyways, buyers have until August 17th.
Fattest Jedi Around

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BUMP!
Forgive me for being three days late, but PSLS has your scoop for October PS Plus members and the instant game collection

In North America, we get Shadows of the Colossus. I know most of you have already played the game, but if you have not, I highly recommend it. Last month ICO was released. Again, sorry for being late. So, basically you have the whole ICO/SOTC collection for free. That's pretty damn good.

Also adding to the instant game collection Kingdoms of Amalur. I heard/read this game was great. Still saddening 38 studios was shut down.

As for European members, those lucky users get Assassin's Creed 3 and Far Cry 3 as well as other titles
In Limbo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never played Ico so that was an awesome playthrough. But God damn that catapult jump. Two hours I spent figuring that shit out before cracking and reading a walkthrough.

Shadow was a damn good game. I think i'll play it again.
UghRochester
Fattest Jedi Around

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One day, I'm going to live stream me playing ICO and finishing it in 2 hours for that trophy. Getting a platinum could be easy as f*ck. Believe or not, the only time I had to use YouTube was finding out how to swing on a rope. Also, probably going to use it to refresh my memory and for locations of the weapons.

What really took me a long time to start the game was the music. If it wasn't for Anthony, I probably would have never played it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't believe fucking Europe gets AC3 and FC3.
De-Ting
Formerly Known as Prince

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a yer-a-peein account. Considering buying PS Plus for it now.

o--(^-^)--o
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> Sony All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3
Jump to: