Kingdom Hearts 3 DLC

Kingdom Hearts 3 DLC and Critical Mode confirmed

Kingdom Hearts 3 DLC will include both free and paid content, according to the game’s director Tetsuya Nomura. Nomura also stated the game will also receive a Critical Mode in the future. The DLC is expected to replace a Final Mix version of the game.

Tetsuya Nomura spoke about several Kingdom Hearts 3 related topics in an interview with Dengeki Online. On the subject of DLC, the complete picture of Kingdom Hearts 3 DLC isn’t clear. Nomura stated that the free DLC would come in the form of “additional elements” while paid DLC would be released “at once as a batch.”

The batch of content is the Final Mix version which Nomura previously referred to. Nomura did state that he was pleased he could take time to produce the paid DLC but expects it will be released within 2019. The director stated a Critical Mode was coming, however, didn’t outright state it would be free DLC. Nomura did confirm the mode wouldn’t just be a higher difficulty level version of the game.

Aside from Kingdom Hearts 3 DLC, Tetsuya Nomura wouldn’t be drawn on the future of Kingdom Hearts. When asked about further exploration of a storyline thread within Kingdom Hearts 3, Nomura stated, “if there is a sequel, there may be opportunities” but he currently lacks the desire. When pressed again later in the interview, Nomura responded, “all my plans have been filled up all year round.”

Kingdom Hearts 3 has performed well in the US domestically as well as across the globe. Unsurprisingly, Nomura was happy with the game’s sales performance. “It is a good result far beyond my expectations.” Despite the release date seeming like a long time ago now, Nomura added, “I am currently working on DLC so I do not feel … finished yet and sleeping time has become shorter after release.”

For Kingdom Hearts 3 fans still making their way through the game, we can tell you just how to get the best 60 FPS performance on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

Upcoming Releases

Eiyuden Chronicles: Hundred Heroes is designed to bring players a modern take on a classic JRPG experience. Get ready to lead 100+ playable characters through a war-torn world only you can save.
Eve and her comrades land on the surface to reclaim the extinct Earth and cross paths with a survivor named Adam. Eve is then led by Adam to the last surviving city, Xion, where she meets the elder of the town Orcal and is told many stories. In order to serve her mission to save Earth, Eve develops close relationships…
Tactical, beautiful, and wholly unique, the GOTY-winning sci-fi RTS returns with Homeworld 3. Assume control and battle through fleet combat in dazzling, fully 3D space while the award-winning story unfolds on a galactic scale.
The sequel to the award winning Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice, Senua returns in a brutal journey of survival through the myth and torment of Viking Iceland. Intent on saving those who have fallen victim to the horrors of tyranny, Senua faces a battle of overcoming the darkness within and without.

Reviews

9 SCUF Reflex Review
SCUF is the brand that comes to mind for most people when it comes to custom gaming controllers. It’s been…
X