More Reviews
REVIEWS Firefall Review
Repetitive gameplay makes this fall a little boring.

The Walking Dead: Season Two Review
At this point, you’re not coming back for the zombies. Let’s get down to business.
More Previews
PREVIEWS Lara Croft and the Temple of Osi Preview
Lara Croft takes another crack at the isometric adventure, and this time she makes Egypt angry.
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES Madden NFL 15
Release date: Out Now

Destiny
Release date: 09/09/14

FIFA 15
Release date: 09/23/14

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
Release date: 09/30/14

LATEST FEATURES A Comprehensive Guide to Dealing with Controversy in the Video Game Industry
Need help wading through the latest misogyny/homophobia/racism/corruption debate in the gaming industry? Paul Tamburro’s here to help!

inFamous: First Light Battle Arena Hints, Strategies, Tips [Stream Over]
Watch as I build out our feature of useful tactics for players in Sucker Punch's wave-based and arcade-awesome arena mode.
MOST POPULAR FEATURES The Updating List of PAX Indies
We're heading to PAX Prime! Are you looking to check out a few unique indie games while you're there? UPDATED: Dragon Fin Soup, Dungeon of the Endless,

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP samsmith614 Since game design is a business, I decided to see what's really selling well for the PS4. I did this search a week ago, and at the time, out of the top 20 bestsellers on Amazon 10 had not even been released yet. By now some have been released. But others still have not. And yet others...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Dark Souls II Beta

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Commiebot

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:34 am    Post subject: Dark Souls II Beta Reply with quote

Dark Souls II beta open! It seems to be for Europe at the moment. Page seems to be going up and down every so often, but give it a try, or check the Dark Souls II facebook. Figured I'd alert the GR forums for whatever it's worth. Best of luck to you folks, and prepare to die again.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-gb/games/dark-souls-ii-closed-beta-registration-ticket/cid=EP0700-BLET50006_00-SE00010000000000

Edit: turns out this is specifically for Europe. Anyhow, this still should be a reminder to check the facebook page every so often if you want in.
213EDD

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump
StudioTan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read that you could make an alternate UK account to get access. I think I will just wait until it's available for NA. Not sure how many people they're going to allow to play, the ticket counter was already past 1,000 this morning.

UPDATE for our North and South American comrades:
http://www.reddit.com/r/darksouls/comments/1m6qa4/dark_souls_ii_ps3_beta_participation_details_for/
danielrbischoff

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I signed up Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> Sony All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: