More Reviews
REVIEWS Wayward Manor Review
Not even the power of Neil Gaiman and The Odd Gentlemen could save this game from a fate worse than death: a terrible score.

ONE PIECE Unlimited World Red Review
"Unlimited World Red"? More like "Sorta Limited Town and Extended Areas... Red. And Blue. And Some Yellow."
More Previews
PREVIEWS Pillars of Eternity Preview
For Obsidian's crowdfunded love letter to Infinity Engine games like Icewind Dale and Baldur's Gate, I was impressed by its willingness to pull back the curtain and let me see the machinery behind it.
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES Sacred 3
Release date: 08/05/14

CounterSpy
Release date: 08/19/14

Tales of Xillia 2

Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare

LATEST FEATURES How Bioware Creates Romances
Bioware's games have romances where you might save the world, on the side of course.

We Absolutely Should Be Upset With Club Nintendo's Latest Elite Rewards
Surveys out the wazoo and I get a code for Dr. Luigi?
MOST POPULAR FEATURES Picking Your Gender: 5 Industry Professionals Discuss Queer Identity in Gaming
Women from Naughty Dog, ArenaNet, Harmonix, and Gamespot unite to talk about what they want from games in terms of diversity.

Coming Soon

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP Kakulukia
Why Sunset Overdrive Can Go Suck A Lemon
By Kakulukia
Posted on 07/14/14
Yesterday, while cleaning up my media center, I found my copy of Ratchet & Clank: Into The Nexus, which I bought sometime before Christmas last year. I had been pretty excited about this game pre-release, what with it being the first "traditional", albeit shorter than usual,...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
[GAME][Android 2.2+][FREE] Defense Line

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Game Revolution Forum Index -> General Gaming Topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
x64games

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:38 am    Post subject: [GAME][Android 2.2+][FREE] Defense Line Reply with quote

Defense Line
Genre: Tower Defense, Strategy, Arcade.
Description: Defense Line - addictive strategy based on the best Tower Defense games. Defense Line includes 16 exciting missions, and all of them can be played in two game modes: Campaign and Survival. Defense Line combines the best aspects of the popular Warcraft 3 scenarios: Green Circle TD, Legion TD, Element TD, and other Tower Defense maps.

Game features:

A lot of towers and enemies

• Defense Line provides for player 15 excellent towers, each of which has 3 upgrades stages and unique characteristics.
  • 60 detailed types of enemies.

Random enemy on every level

• In the genre of Tower Defense games there are waves of enemies which attacking player. In Defense Line each wave has a certain type, and that type is determined randomly. Thus, each time playing the same mission, the game process is different. The player sees what the next 3 waves of the enemies, and builds a defense, given the characteristics of enemies. Types of waves: Norm, Armour, Moto, Crowd, Boss, Air, Air boss, Convoy.

Hero skills

• In Defense Line every enemy defeated brings to the player experience that can be spent on improving the characteristics of the towers, increasing lifes or money earned. All progress, earned by player in demo version will be moved to the full version after purchase.

Customizable Interface

• Defense Line has a convenient and functional interface. Also the player can minimize some UI elements - information unit, which displays the towers characteristics, and the information block on the next waves. Thus, the entire screen smartphone will occupy the battlefield.

100+ Achievements
Endless Survival Mode
Support devices with screens of all sizes

Combined with beautiful graphics, amazing effects and cheerful music, Defense Line will give you many hours of good mood!

Screenshots

Video
Video on youtube

Category: Arcade & Action
Technical Requirements: Android 2.2+
Version: 1.09

Free version includes 2 missions, all towers and enemies, and both Campaign Mode and Survival Mode.
Defense Line on Google Play
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Game Revolution Forum Index -> General Gaming Topics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: