More Reviews
REVIEWS The Blackwell Epiphany Review
Once you go Blackwell, you never go… never mind.

Kingston HyperX Cloud Headset Review
Kingston's newest headset delivers comfort and quality without breaking the bank.
More Previews
PREVIEWS Skylanders Trap Team Preview
Don't worry, folks. Admiral Ackbar is all over this.
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Release date: 04/29/14

Bound by Flame
Release date: 05/09/14

Wolfenstein: The New Order
Release date: 05/20/14

Drakengard 3
Release date: 05/21/14

LATEST FEATURES Bandai Namco's Global Gamers Day Showcase
In Las Vegas, Ryan Bates and I poured through Bandai Namco's full catalogue of titles and learn what the publisher has in store this year.

The Gaming Charities at PAX East 2014
Pause your game and make a difference. Gamers can go beyond player two by helping many others with these charities.

Coming Soon

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP shandog137
So much more than war...
By shandog137
Posted on 04/18/14
The recent blog, Peace in the Era of Call of Duty  really made me think about war games that dig deeper than simply a kill streak reward. The first game that came to mind was Spec-Ops: The Line and although I haven’t played it, I began to wonder if it did the war genre as...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Paranormal State Free on Steam!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Game Revolution Forum Index -> PC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Teyon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:06 am    Post subject: Paranormal State Free on Steam! Reply with quote

Paranormal State: Poison Springs is waiting for the Greenlight from STEAM so in the meantime we need your help and in return you will receive a FREE copy of the game!

Simply vote "YES" for the game and join the Paranormal Research Society Steam Group. Once the game receives the Greenlight and becomes part of the Steam store you will receive the game for FREE!

Follow the link to vote: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=194449929

Spread the word!

Follow us:
Facebook
Twitter
cyberjim2000
Forum Bum

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this just a glorified hidden object game?
Lethean
Big Fat Poo Head Who Ignores GR

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet! My mother in law will love this! I will be sure to let her know Smile

But I'm afraid this is kind of against the rules so I shall have to close this thread. Please contact one of the site mods in the future in regards to posting an advertisement thread. Should you want to seek out any kind of endorsement or work out a relationship with GR, I'd recommend contacting any of the GR staff who you can find via the staff link at the bottom of the page. Thanks!

Is your vag the sahara or something? Never seen someone with so much sand in there

Bretimus_v2 wrote:
On the toilet...that's where I read books. If it weren't for twosies, I would be illiterate.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Game Revolution Forum Index -> PC All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: