More Reviews
REVIEWS Dark Souls II: Crown of the Sunk Review
I was confident in my Dark Souls abilities. Then From Software released new Dark Souls II DLC.

The Swapper Review
One of 2013's best indie games swaps its way to Sony platforms.
More Previews
PREVIEWS Pillars of Eternity Preview
For Obsidian's crowdfunded love letter to Infinity Engine games like Icewind Dale and Baldur's Gate, I was impressed by its willingness to pull back the curtain and let me see the machinery behind it.
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES CounterSpy
Release date: 08/19/14

Tales of Xillia 2

Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare

Madden NFL 15
Release date: 08/26/14

LATEST FEATURES Interview: Forging the Rings of Power in Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor
Tolkien fans may now either squeal with glee at getting to play interactive fanfiction... or condemn it to the watery grave of Numenor.

How Bioware Creates Romances
Bioware's games have romances where you might save the world, on the side of course.
MOST POPULAR FEATURES Picking Your Gender: 5 Industry Professionals Discuss Queer Identity in Gaming
Women from Naughty Dog, ArenaNet, Harmonix, and Gamespot unite to talk about what they want from games in terms of diversity.

Coming Soon

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP Kakulukia
Why Sunset Overdrive Can Go Suck A Lemon
By Kakulukia
Posted on 07/14/14
Yesterday, while cleaning up my media center, I found my copy of Ratchet & Clank: Into The Nexus, which I bought sometime before Christmas last year. I had been pretty excited about this game pre-release, what with it being the first "traditional", albeit shorter than usual,...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
PS4 possibly back in stock this week at toys r us

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> General Gaming Topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daverabbit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:55 pm    Post subject: PS4 possibly back in stock this week at toys r us Reply with quote

I picked up some holiday hours working at toys r us for some extra cash. Saw 4 shipping boxes full of PS4s in the electronics back room today. Based on size I'd say there are 2 in each shipping container. I asked one of my coworkers who works the electronics desk and he said they are on hold and believes they will be advertised as available at some point this week. However, a manager did say they were there from pre orders, but that seems like way too many to be waiting just from pre orders. Anyway, just trying to give a potential heads up, keep your eyes peeled if you are looking to grab one.[/code]
MattAY
Posh B**tard

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's right Dave, nice spy games. Stay on the inside - feed us the info!
If you get caught say the danger word into your secret microphone and we'll dispatch the muscle.
The Japazillian Dynasty

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It an email from GameStop saying as much. Really want to spend my money.

daverabbit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was back in there today. 12 PS4s and now there are also Xbox1s in there as well. Must be one last influx for the holidays. Go nuts everyone, spend spend spend.
danielrbischoff

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info dave. I've also gotten a message from GameStop. Pfffft "sold out"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> General Gaming Topics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: