More Reviews
REVIEWS Disney Infinity: Marvel Super He Review
Disney Infinity 2.0: Marvel Super Heroes adds light RPG mechanics, builds on action, and uses Toy Box Mode to teach players.

Hatoful Boyfriend Review
Before this review, there seemed to be an absence of a certain ornithological piece; a headline regarding mass awareness of a certain avian variety...
More Previews
PREVIEWS Halo: The Master Chief Collectio Preview
Microsoft and 343 Industries want to bring the entire Halo saga to Xbox One and this collection does exactly that with new graphics for Halo 2.
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
Release date: 09/30/14

Alien: Isolation
Release date: 10/07/14

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
Release date: 10/14/14

The Evil Within
Release date: 10/14/14

LATEST FEATURES NIntendo Download September 2014 - Updating Each Week
OK, so I didn't update before PAX and I may have missed one before that. Let's try this again!

Xbox Download September 2014 - Updating Each Week
Minecraft launches on Microsoft's next-generation console and buy a console, choose a free game.
MOST POPULAR FEATURES The Updating List of PAX Indies
We're heading to PAX Prime! Are you looking to check out a few unique indie games while you're there? UPDATED: Dragon Fin Soup, Dungeon of the Endless,

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP shandog137
A Letter to the Big “N"
By shandog137
Posted on 09/12/14
I have and will continue to have a place in my heart for Nintendo. In fact, my first console was a Super Nintendo. The video game market has changed drastically since the early '90s and it seems like what once was platinum is more so along the lines of silver now. Nintendo has always been...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
What are ya playing?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 158, 159, 160 ... 190, 191, 192  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> General Gaming Topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Master_Craig
i liek to draw pictures

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still playing Assassin's Creed IV: Blackflag on the PS4 and really enjoying it.

"What do you do with a drunken sailor?..."
Longo_2_guns
Ruler of the Queen's Navy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made the mistake of playing Nine Man Morris next to a band who knew three songs, and now I have this song stuck in my head.
Forum Bum

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been playing Bioshock Infinite. Beat it on Hard mode and I'm now slugging it out in 1999 mode... more like easy pussy mode, amiirite? The story itself was fine until the multi-dimension bulllshit. It was a shitty plot device in Star Trek and it's shitty in Bioshock.

I'm also playing Contagion (Left 4 Dead clone except you respawn as zombies when you die) and Shadowrun Returns.
Master_Craig
i liek to draw pictures

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cyberjim2000, is Contagion good?

I was playing Shadowrun Returns a while ago but put it on hold... it's a little tricky to get back into. I enjoyed the game for the most part though.

Can anyone tell me if The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds is worth playing? I bought a copy for my brother as an early Christmas present and now I'm tempted to buy myself one.

I'm also still playing Assassin's Creed IV: Blackflag on the PS4... kinda ignoring the storyline and spending most of my time looting and plundering.
cyberjim2000
Forum Bum

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only with people you know talking through Teamspeak or Skype (or in the same room via local multiplayer). Like I seriously can't imagine playing Contagion with a bunch of strangers but there's one fun game mode where you go last man standing deathmatch style with a bunch of NPC zombies. When you die, you respawn as a zombie and it is fun trying to blend in with the NPC zombies while trying to sneak up on someone. I busted out laughing over Skype when a friend turned toward me and I ran behind a van as a zombie. I'd seriously wait until it's less than $5 again or whenever it's out of beta.
danielrbischoff

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Link Between Worlds is awesome, Craig.
http://www.gamerevolution.com/review/the-legend-of-zelda-a-link-between-worlds
Green_Lantern
Spacecataz

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Started playing Tales of Xillia, only like 2 hours in but I quite like it so far.

And of course Gran Turismo 6 just came out so obviously that too.
Master_Craig
i liek to draw pictures

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

danielrbischoff wrote:
A Link Between Worlds is awesome, Craig.
http://www.gamerevolution.com/review/the-legend-of-zelda-a-link-between-worlds

Awesome review. I'll pick this up for sure, maybe in a week or two before I leave for my holiday. I'm very intrigued by the idea of being able to choose any dungeon you want to tackle in any particular order and the "rental" system of items. Very interesting!
Tyrranis
L4Y Diplomat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recently upgraded to the Skyrim: Legendary Edition.

Turns out Minaak's a real pushover when you're a rampaging level 56-ish Imperial with Legendary Two-Handed and Heavy Armour skills in all Stahlrim Heavy gear hardened up to Legendary level and wielding a Flawless magic greatsword that shoots bolts of energy when you use power attacks.

Remember, 2 Rs, 1 N.. Current thetank score: 30
MattAY
Posh B**tard

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds Lgendary.

Still playing AC1 - looking for flags! I missed Lucy's dialog achievement too Sad
i liek to draw pictures

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just finished the storyline of Assassin's Creed IV: Blackflag on the PS4.

Overall I had a lot of fun with this game. The whole pirating thing was very enjoyable. I wasn't and am still not too fond of the modern day futuristic stuff, but I enjoyed the actual game itself. The storyline seemed a bit out of place at times and honestly not that memorable, but it was a fun ride for the most part.
used44

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm picking away at the Battlefield 4 campaign. I'm enjoying it a lot! BF3's campaign was unplayable, no exaggeration. So this is a step up!
used44

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, for the record, in no game before has it ever made less sense to be a silent protagonist.
Master_Craig
i liek to draw pictures

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thinking of Battlefield 4 for the PS4, but I think my next game will probably be The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds for the 3Ds.
UghRochester
Fattest Jedi Around

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck on PS4. Also, the story is very short. It took me as long as it did due to it constantly crashing.
i liek to draw pictures

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've started playing the "Aveline" DLC for Assassin's Creed IV: Blackflag. It's not that great. It feels like a very linear version of Assassin's Creed III but with nicer graphics.

Freedom Cry might be good though, I believe that comes out either today or tomorrow?
Longo_2_guns

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I decided to give the Last of Us a second chance, because I made it a few hours, went "Nah," and played GTA5 instead a few months back.

I made it a few more hours in and it's pretty good. Not amazing though, because all I can think when I play is "This would be better if it wasn't a game." Like, the story is pretty good, and I assume it gets even better, but the gameplay is just so... not. Like, the stealth parts are fun, but when it forces you into a place with a bunch of enemies you have to kill or, god forbid, the crappy horde parts, all I can think is "I could probably just watch someone else play this and have a better time." And the other problem it has is that for every 10 minutes of actual gameplay, there's five minutes of cutscenes. The story is good, but that's about it.

Kinda like B:I, except not as problematic.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm dying to play The Last of Us again but I feel like it resonates well enough after just one play through. I though Bioshock Infinite's gameplay was better for Bioshock, but TLoU definitely has better gameplay, especially as you do more combat, get better at the controls, have more weapons, get more creative, see more of the combat encounters.
Longo_2_guns

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having better gameplay than B:I isn't that big of a deal. Though TLoU is definitely better all around.
Posh B**tard

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just finished AC2. You guys were right, that was freaking awesome. I guess my next game is Brotherhood!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> General Gaming Topics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 158, 159, 160 ... 190, 191, 192  Next
Page 159 of 192
Jump to: