More Reviews
REVIEWS Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapph Review
In some way, Pokémon and the relationships they form with their trainers wind up teaching the player something completely different than what you might suspect.

LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Review
Batman and friends team up for another Lego adventure.
More Previews
PREVIEWS Silence: The Whispered World II Preview
With its absolutely gorgeous sequel, Daedalic aims to create a mid-range difficulty adventure title that will expand the genre to a larger audiences.
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions
Release date: Out Now

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix
Release date: 12/02/14

Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-
Release date: 12/16/14

Kalimba
Release date: 12/17/14

LATEST FEATURES Black Friday 2014 Video Game Deals Buyer's Guide
Looking to score the most bang for your buck the day after Thanksgiving? Well look no further! Our Black Friday guide is just the tool you need.

With Two Paths to Walk This Fall, I Recommend Assassins Play AC Unity Over AC Rogue
For fans of this series, it'll be a decision based on hardware. For enthusiasts, returning to the brand's roots will prove enticing.
MOST POPULAR FEATURES Xbox Downloads October 2014 - Updating Each Week
Microsoft's Xbox One console continues an Xbox Live revolution started over a decade ago. Here's hoping Summer of Arcade makes it to the platform next year.

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP oblivion437
Wish List for Fallout 4
By oblivion437
Posted on 11/24/14
So I promised that list and here it is.  It's late and it's not as thorough as I'd hoped.  I also wish I had images handy to illustrate every point where helpful.  So, in no particular order - a subjective set of desired features for Fallout 4: Things to...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Trying new smarphone games lately

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> General Gaming Topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SkinnyYetSexy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:39 pm    Post subject: Trying new smarphone games lately Reply with quote

Tried a new game in my smartphone and its cool! I was searching for a new game in google play when I found Kingdom of Legend in the row of new free games. Its a free app so I tried it.

Easy to play and will challenge your strategies as well. The structures are available and you will just upgrade them to increase your gold and food. Like other games, you need to satisfy a requirement in order to recruit or train stronger characters, if you tap on the castle you will see a room in which you can upgrade the level of soldiers that you can train, just like the research function in other games.

The game itself have a regular war event, the occupational war, the union war and palladium war. The occupational war will give you a certain amount of resources if you successfully occupy a region available for scouting, while the union war is a battle against every union in the game and will give you rubies and runes that can increase your damage, defense or production. Palladium war is a different war because it is a once a month event that runs for 21 days from the beginning of the month up to the 21st day of the month.

The reward is like $100 worth of in game currency which can help you turn the tides of the game. If you have any difficulty while playing the game a lot of players are present to help you with what you dont understand. And what's good about this game is that iOS users and Android users are both in the same server and that they can interact with each other all throughout the game. By the way, if you need any Rubies, you can use the referral system, it will give you 1000 rubies, its like $2 worth of in-game currency.

All in all, the game is awesome and addictive in a unique manner! Try it if you have spare time.
De-Ting
Formerly Known as Prince

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Trying new smarphone games lately Reply with quote

SkinnyYetSexy wrote:
Kingdom of Legend

o--(^-^)--o
SkinnyYetSexy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHAT? HEY IM SKINNY YET IM SEXY.
UrbanMasque
Don't Feed Him

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you guys were to have a booth at e3, would you employ hot chicks to hand out flyers and to wear Kingdom of Legend t-shirts?

De-Ting wrote:
One-on-one brings out the true nazi in people.

WickedLiquid wrote:
Today I got a restraining order from John Stamos.
Sourdeez
Does it use DX12?!?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I put pokemon on my phone. I was stopped at closed down interstate this last winter storm(It was covered in ice, police had it shut down). I sat there in standstill traffic playing pokemon for two hours before they finally started letting people off. It really made a really frustrating situation after a long day at work, not that bad.
used44

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah but which Pokemon?

I've been playing the Assassin's Creed IV Kenway's Fleet app to earn some money in the game (the Kenway's Fleet is also available in-game so it doesn't feel too cheap). It held my interest for a bit but now that I'm higher level it takes like 20 minutes to set up your ships for the day. This is not how these apps are supposed to work, Ubisoft.
Green_Lantern
Spacecataz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have Pokemon Crystal on mine. But I'm pretty much a Pokefiend so it probably doesn't count.
Sourdeez
Does it use DX12?!?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just finished soul red so now I am playing crystal.
De-Ting
Formerly Known as Prince

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sourdeez wrote:
I just finished soul red
Wait, what?

o--(^-^)--o
Sourdeez
Does it use DX12?!?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry meant fire red.They re-released the first generation of games on the gameboy advance with better graphics and additional gameplay tweaks.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_FireRed_and_LeafGreen
De-Ting
Formerly Known as Prince

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sourdeez wrote:
Sorry meant fire red.They re-released the first generation of games on the gameboy advance with better graphics and additional gameplay tweaks.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_FireRed_and_LeafGreen
I knew that. I've got Leaf Green on my iPad. I was just wondering if there was some sort of bootleg version I was missing out on.

o--(^-^)--o
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> General Gaming Topics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: