More Reviews
REVIEWS Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Review
Does Beyond Earth lead humanity to a better world or into a nest of aliens?

Screencheat Review
The first FPS in history where looking at your friends’ screens isn’t cheating; it’s a requirement.
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved
Release date: Out Now

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Release date: 11/04/14

Far Cry 4
Release date: 11/18/14

Dragon Age: Inquisition
Release date: 11/18/14

LATEST FEATURES 7 Problems With Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX [Hands-on Preview]
For the last time, Aqua, NO I will not go out with you! (Yes, yes I will, actually.)

Xbox Downloads October 2014 - Updating Each Week
Microsoft's Xbox One console continues an Xbox Live revolution started over a decade ago. Here's hoping Summer of Arcade makes it to the platform next year.

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP oblivion437
I Don't Want to, but I Have To...
By oblivion437
Posted on 10/20/14
Well, Gamergate has spilled over into the mainstream media and the coverage appears to be nearly uniformly dreadful. Take " What is Gamergate, and What Does It Say About Gender In Video Games? " by David Konnow as an example.  It appears that the writer has done little to no...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Your Titanfall loadout and play style

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> General Gaming Topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
used44

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:05 am    Post subject: Your Titanfall loadout and play style Reply with quote

How do you personally play Titanfall? Does your loadout vary much between game modes?

I just maxed out the level V challenges for my favorite gun, the R-97 sub-machine gun, so I think I might switch to a new main weapon to keep getting those XP bonuses. I wish there was more incentive to stay with the R-97 because I'm so good with it, but oh well. If I suck with everything else I'll just go back to it.

My main loadout is the R-97, cloaking, power cells, minion detector.

I've tried a little while with both fast reload and 'run and gun' but neither of them worked for me as well as power cells. I like to have my cloak near-constantly active and get up close with the smg. I think it reloads fast enough as it is.

As for my Titan: Ogre chassis, rail gun, rocket salvo, nuclear ejection, auto ejection.

I'm not one of those people that uses auto-Titan often because of the nuclear ejection I can get into a big brawl and always leave safely with a kill or two. The Atlas chassis might work better for that because you can actually close the distance quicker before detonating but I think my lives last longer in the Ogre. I'm slower, more careful. Hang back and snipe with the rail gun.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> General Gaming Topics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: