More Reviews
REVIEWS LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Review
Batman and friends team up for another Lego adventure.

This War of Mine Review
Nobody wins.
More Previews
PREVIEWS Silence: The Whispered World II Preview
With its absolutely gorgeous sequel, Daedalic aims to create a mid-range difficulty adventure title that will expand the genre to a larger audiences.
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions
Release date: Out Now

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix
Release date: 12/02/14

Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-
Release date: 12/16/14

Kalimba
Release date: 12/17/14

LATEST FEATURES With Two Paths to Walk This Fall, I Recommend Assassins Play AC Unity Over AC Rogue
For fans of this series, it'll be a decision based on hardware. For enthusiasts, returning to the brand's roots will prove enticing.

Nintendo Download November 2014 - Updating Each Week
If you've got credit on Nintendo's digital eShop service or expect to receive a gift card this holiday season, start making your list with our weekly updates.
MOST POPULAR FEATURES Xbox Downloads October 2014 - Updating Each Week
Microsoft's Xbox One console continues an Xbox Live revolution started over a decade ago. Here's hoping Summer of Arcade makes it to the platform next year.

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP oblivion437
Wish List for Fallout 4
By oblivion437
Posted on 11/24/14
So I promised that list and here it is.  It's late and it's not as thorough as I'd hoped.  I also wish I had images handy to illustrate every point where helpful.  So, in no particular order - a subjective set of desired features for Fallout 4: Things to...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
[Official] World of Warcraft topic.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lethean
Big Fat Poo Head Who Ignores GR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's the top guild now? Is it stil Death and Taxes?
Peanutkiller
Emperor of Switzerland

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My mage is currently lvl 78. I recieved Frostfire bolt as a new skill back at lvl 75 and I tried it out for a few levels, but maybe it's just me, but I don't like it. Huge crits, lame hits. Just give me back my arcane build with slow and instant invisibility and I'll go on soloing mobs with 50k health. Aiming 80 before the weekend.
So far, I like wotlk a lot more than the burning crusade; gives me less of an "almighty hero" feeling, and more like I am actually a pawn in a much larger play. AND THANK GOD no more purple power ranger sceneries (except Nexus).
Kiristo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about moving scenery? Is there no longer Purple Pally Power gear? I thought after giving us the Judgement set there was a policy in place that we had to have the gayest armor sets in the game. As long as there was a well armored pally nearby, the scenery was always purple in BC.
Peanutkiller
Emperor of Switzerland

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The gear has also dramatically changed, although they are following the new trend in MMORPG's where all lower level armor looks the same, only 6 or so varying models for every armor qualification.. The instance blue's en epics are very unique and no more powerranger suits.. at least, if you like a combination between gothic architecture, conan the barbarian and gimli-like dwarven armor.
Still beats purple pala leotard every day though.
And don't forget the Death Knighs.. they get the most bad-ass looking, still realistic non-scifi armor ever, after only 2 hours of playing or so.

Talking about Death Knights... Anyone else getting the feeling they should be balanced and should be done so RAPIDLY? Or is that just me.
Kiristo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peanutkiller wrote:
Talking about Death Knights... Anyone else getting the feeling they should be balanced and should be done so RAPIDLY? Or is that just me.

No, they only do that to pallies.
mattimeo48

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going back to what everyone was talking about earlier, I've never seemed to be able to get a toon to the level cap. I think by now I've played every class (all for the horde of course, haha) and have them all somewhere between 25 and 55. I just got tired of each one after awhile, and then after I had taken a break from them I didn't want to pick them back up. My lock was the best fit I found, but even she only made it to 55. Maybe once I get tired of playing WAR I'll try and finish leveling her and then get into Wrath.

Also, it's pretty pathetic that all the new instances have already been cleared. That doesn't bode well for WoW maintaining the more "hardcore" gamers. The question is, has Blizzard cheapened the game too much for more casual gamers like myself or are some people out there simply so obsessed with the game that no reasonable challenge is enough for them?
intoTheRain
Doesnt Like to Get Wet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lethean wrote:
What's the top guild now? Is it stil Death and Taxes?

25th november or whatever, death and taxes is done.

25thnovember is nihilum and SK gaming combined. they cleared all end game content in 65 hours. leveling to 80 as well
FrozenBacon
100% sexy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mattimeo48 wrote:
Going back to what everyone was talking about earlier, I've never seemed to be able to get a toon to the level cap. I think by now I've played every class (all for the horde of course, haha) and have them all somewhere between 25 and 55. I just got tired of each one after awhile, and then after I had taken a break from them I didn't want to pick them back up. My lock was the best fit I found, but even she only made it to 55. Maybe once I get tired of playing WAR I'll try and finish leveling her and then get into Wrath.

Also, it's pretty pathetic that all the new instances have already been cleared. That doesn't bode well for WoW maintaining the more "hardcore" gamers. The question is, has Blizzard cheapened the game too much for more casual gamers like myself or are some people out there simply so obsessed with the game that no reasonable challenge is enough for them?

Meh, really the game isn't about leveling. As long as you are having fun along the way, who cares what level you are? Ignore the people who play to be the first to do anything, just have your fun. Out of the 700 zillion people that play the game, only a small few are hardcore enough to actually hit the cap in a few days or clear all the instances. I found this out when I was trying to do some instances with my level 60-something mage and I ran into a lot of people still not having a clue how to do instances.

Main thing I really dont like about the expansion is the fact that DKs are everywhere taking my kills. Before the expansion I could happily level without anyone interrupting me but now in the outland there is a DK, hogging a spawn everywhere I go. But its cool because I finally hit 68 and can quest in northrend now. Northrend is a crapload better than the outland, I think. They just sprinkled a bit too much fantasy-sauce on the BC expansion I think.
EliaSoZ

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.wowdetox.com

It's the go to site for WoW players.
Kiristo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^More ex-wow players, really.
StalfrosCC
Massive Forum-Using Douchebag

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you get "addicted" to a video game you need more help than an online support group.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Green_Lantern
Spacecataz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was told to post here so here it goes Razz

I started playing WoW shortly after its release I have a 70 Undead Shadow Priest and a 64 Blood Elf Paladin on Bloodscalp. I actually kinda stopped playing around Christmas of last year, but periodically resubscribe and mess around leveling alts and my Pally, but for some reason the game just lost its luster for me. It probably had to do with me grinding for an epic flying mount in like 2 weeks.

I'm still thinking about getting WotLK and hitting 80, but I will probably wait for the massive amounts of people leveling to get finished before I start. Although now wouldnt be a bad time since my 360 died on me yesterday.

I dunno if this is relevant...But this is the coolest UI I have ever made, since then nothing seems to compare http://s227.photobucket.com/albums/dd267/mooman689/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_092107_161826.jpg
Kiristo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if you guys posted it in the last WoW topic since I'm lazy, but what server/faction are you guys on? (Will be handy for new comers anyway to post here) I play on Duskwood as Alliance.
Lethean

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm on Thorium Brotherhood, alliance. I'll hopefully be transfering to a PvP server one day.
clockworks

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I plan to come back to WOW someday...maby. I tried to quit multi times but my friends never shut up about the game,so I keep going back.

I thought BC destroyed the game I once spent endless hrs on trying to get HWL. maby WoTL is better but Pre-expasions was awsome.Also I herd they fucked twinkng soo that makes me not want to play even more.

also quick question. can I use my friends WoTL disc or will I have to buy my own this time around?
Lethean

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing wrong with them messing up twinking. I had a twink myself but I can very easily see the frustrations of all the non twink players, not to mention the effect twink have on the in game economy.
clockworks

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well.. it's just that twinking reminded me of the good old pvp days(you know,when it didn't suck), so simple and fun, also I didn't have to grind to 70(now 80). I also enjoyed farming the gold for it.
Paradox
Up for group

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im on the ravencrest server. BaneDeadpool.
TheNesMan
Retired Footninja

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe SK gaming and Nihilium combined to form a super-guild.
White Mage of the Modern Age

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheNesMan wrote:
I can't believe SK gaming and Nihilium combined to form a super-guild.

In 65 hours they cleared ALL PVE content.

Damn ... Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> PC All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 3 of 19
Jump to: