More Reviews
REVIEWS Fantasia: Music Evolved Review
Harmonix's rhythm game based on the Sorceror's Apprentice provided a fun experience of arm-wavy controlling goodness. It also made me want to play Rock Band again.

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Review
Borderlands: The-Prequel promises the moon, but does it even get off the ground?
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved
Release date: Out Now

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Release date: 11/04/14

Far Cry 4
Release date: 11/18/14

Dragon Age: Inquisition
Release date: 11/18/14

LATEST FEATURES 7 Problems With Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX [Hands-on Preview]
For the last time, Aqua, NO I will not go out with you! (Yes, yes I will, actually.)

Xbox Downloads October 2014 - Updating Each Week
Microsoft's Xbox One console continues an Xbox Live revolution started over a decade ago. Here's hoping Summer of Arcade makes it to the platform next year.

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP oblivion437
I Don't Want to, but I Have To...
By oblivion437
Posted on 10/20/14
Well, Gamergate has spilled over into the mainstream media and the coverage appears to be nearly uniformly dreadful. Take " What is Gamergate, and What Does It Say About Gender In Video Games? " by David Konnow as an example.  It appears that the writer has done little to no...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
What are ya playing?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 180, 181, 182 ... 195, 196, 197  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> General Gaming Topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lethean
Big Fat Poo Head Who Ignores GR

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Green_Lantern wrote:
Not sure why, but I reinstalled Guild Wars 2 the other day...so mostly that and Sins Rebellion.

I wanted to try GW2 out. I played the beta for 1, didn't care for it. I tried it about a year after launch and enjoyed it a lot more.
Longo_2_guns
Ruler of the Queen's Navy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I saw you were playing Rebellion. Your thoughts?
Spacecataz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's more Sins which is a good thing, but I'm still getting used to the new stuff in it since the last I seriously played Sins was in 2007.

And GW2 is nothing like GW1 from my experience. It's much better IMO.
Master_Craig
i liek to draw pictures

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

used44 wrote:
I'm playing Freedom Cry right now also. I'm into it. Adewale's attacks are super brutal and clearing the plantations is maybe the most fun mix of stealth and combat the series has offered.

I need to play Freedom Cry, it looks cool.

Does it still have a lot of sailing and pirating? Razz

Maybe you could totally also check out my web comic "Reckless Abandon" - http://racomic.blogspot.com.au
Longo_2_guns

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Green_Lantern wrote:
It's more Sins which is a good thing, but I'm still getting used to the new stuff in it since the last I seriously played Sins was in 2007.

Yeah, there's a lot of stuff in it that's really good that they added. Don't neglect diplomacy, mines and starbases are incredibly powerful, and the Vasari are able to put their star bases in enemy gravity wells with the right stuff. That is like having two titans at once.

Vasari Loyalists are my favorite race to play as.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Master_Craig wrote:
used44 wrote:
I'm playing Freedom Cry right now also. I'm into it. Adewale's attacks are super brutal and clearing the plantations is maybe the most fun mix of stealth and combat the series has offered.

I need to play Freedom Cry, it looks cool.

Does it still have a lot of sailing and pirating? Razz

Yeah, I guess. There are these sidequests that have you freeing slave ships by destroying their convoy fleet (without harming the slave ship) and then boarding and killing all the whiteys.

Oh man, no shanties though. Such a missed opportunity.
Longo_2_guns

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

used44 wrote:
Oh man, no shanties though.

Aaaaand I no longer care.
Spacecataz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Longo_2_guns wrote:
Green_Lantern wrote:

Yeah, there's a lot of stuff in it that's really good that they added. Don't neglect diplomacy, mines and starbases are incredibly powerful, and the Vasari are able to put their star bases in enemy gravity wells with the right stuff. That is like having two titans at once.

Vasari Loyalists are my favorite race to play as.

I've been playing as Vasari Rebels.
Master_Craig
i liek to draw pictures

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Started playing Wolfenstein: The New Order last night on my PS4, properly I suppose.

When I first played it last weekend, my girlfriend was over so I was kinda just... rushing through the first level, essentially 'testing' the game.

I played it by myself last night and I got pretty invested in the stealth. The game is also downright disturbing, so much messed up stuff is happening... it's pretty intense.

I quite like it. Smile

Maybe you could totally also check out my web comic "Reckless Abandon" - http://racomic.blogspot.com.au
NickKmet
I Eat Granola Bars

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recently beat Far Cry 3 and Blood Dragon. Enjoyed both of them, Blood Dragon especially.

Also did a run of Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut. Enjoyed the commentary, and the DLC, which I had never played before. Still hated the ending choices.

I recently have started playing a whole bunch of different games, piecemeal style. FTL, Saints Row 4, among others.
daylight savings time was introduced under a democratic congress. pretty clear that this is part of the liberal global warming farce, if we are extending daylight hours, of course temperatures will rise, THERES MORE DAYLIGHT!
Master_Craig
i liek to draw pictures

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ What console did you play Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut for?

I wouldn't mind giving that game a try, despite finishing the original game back in 2011 for PS3.

NickKmet
I Eat Granola Bars

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Master_Craig wrote:
^ What console did you play Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut for?

I wouldn't mind giving that game a try, despite finishing the original game back in 2011 for PS3.

Played it on my mac laptop. The graphics are much improved in many places. Game was still lots of fun, and I did a stealth run. Took me about 40 hours with all of the DLC and the new boss battles. The original only took me around 24 iirc. So it was worth the $5 I spent on it or whatever.
daylight savings time was introduced under a democratic congress. pretty clear that this is part of the liberal global warming farce, if we are extending daylight hours, of course temperatures will rise, THERES MORE DAYLIGHT!
Master_Craig
i liek to draw pictures

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might get it on PC in that case someday.

Trendkill88

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Operation Flashpoint: Red River. It's good but they took some of the gameplay mechanics from Dragon Rising out and it feels a bit more like a standard FPS because of it as opposed to a military sim. It's still not a bad game though. I'm hoping that they make another within the next couple of years and take it back to basics like the first few. I would play Arma III but there is no way in hell my laptop is running that
Green_Lantern
Spacecataz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing like spending the July 4th weekend by killing terrorists in CS:GO.
HK-47
You are all meatbags

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Risk of Rain, Huntress is real good but it's a pain when on HAHAHAHA, you go back to replay a level, it spawns 3-4 magma worms to murder your ass. Happens most of the time I go back and I die when it happens. Had some good drops with the Huntress.

Juggernaut, Hunter of the Gods.
Trendkill88

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Green_Lantern wrote:
Nothing like spending the July 4th weekend by killing terrorists in CS:GO.

Or acting like one in GTA Online.
intoTheRain
Doesnt Like to Get Wet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

decided to focus on wolfenstein at home, and splinter cell at work. getting a good way through both of them, really like both as well.

wolfenstein has a tough time holding my attention for long, but I always want to come back and then have a lot of fun for an hour or so.

splinter cell is similar, but splinter cell is getting progressively more enjoyable as I go. some pretty neat levels.

craving a new competitive multiplayer game very hard though.. hope something comes out soon.
Master_Craig
i liek to draw pictures

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you playing Splinter Cell: Blacklist, intoTheRain? I love that one and yeah, I think it's one of those games where the further you get into it, the more exciting and intense it gets.

I'm enjoying Wolfenstein: The New Order as well. I think it's a disturbingly intense game but I also find I can only play it in short bursts, say an hour or so, otherwise if I try and play for too long it gets a bit repetitive.

Strangely for Splinter Cell: Blacklist... I binged on that and finished it in a weekend, due to playing it so much. Really enjoyed it.

Longo_2_guns

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm playing Dark Souls again. Help. I can't stop.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> General Gaming Topics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 180, 181, 182 ... 195, 196, 197  Next
Page 181 of 197
Jump to: