More Reviews
REVIEWS Horizon: Zero Dawn Review
The best Guerrilla Games title yet.

For Honor Review
The good fight.
More Previews
PREVIEWS Let It Die Preview
Seems like Suda51 saw Frozen, played Dark Souls, and then got the lyrics mixed up.
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES Halo Wars 2
Release date: Out Now

Berserk and the Band of the Hawk
Release date: Out Now

Horizon Zero Dawn
Release date: 02/28/17

Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey
Release date: 03/07/17

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP oneshotstop
Welcome Back to the West
By oneshotstop
Posted on 08/01/16
The only thing that stops the dust is the rain. It’s a sweet reprieve, but there is no middle ground. The land is either as dry as the Betty Ford clinic, or as wet as the ocean floor. Everything can be seen from the ridge overlooking Armadillo as John Marston gently bounces along atop...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
What are ya playing?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 254, 255, 256

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> General Gaming Topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wdelay22

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love League of Legends so much
Master_Craig
i liek to draw pictures

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a bit tight on money at the moment (one bill after the other) and I really wanted to get Nioh... so I ended up trading in some old PS4 games that I never play anymore, used those to essentially pay for Nioh. Ended up getting about $20 in store credit due to the games I bought in, so I threw that $20 of credit toward my Switch pre-order (I pre-ordered that before I got slammed with all these left to right bills).

Really enjoying it. It's a complete Dark Souls rip off, with a bit of a Ninja Theory arcade twist to it. I like the mission structure and while the game doesn't offer that many weapon times, I like the variety of weapons in use of the combat stances.

Difficulty wise... it's quite challenging, but at this stage I don't think it's as hard as Dark Souls. Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself and maybe, the next region of the game will have a spike in difficulty? I dunno. Some bosses I'm managing to defeat on my first try, some take maybe two or three tries. I find this game's combat system to be easier than Dark Souls... the dodge mechanic is a lot faster and seems more responsive.

I'm not really using any of the ninjutsu or magic skills... at the moment, I'm using light armor and focusing on spears and dual swords.

If you're a fan of Dark Souls and you happen to like Japanese stuff (e.g. samurai, Japanese mythology etc.) then I highly recommend this game.

Maybe you could totally also check out my web comic "Reckless Abandon" - http://racomic.blogspot.com.au
COMaestro

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I had more time for video gaming I would totally pick up Nioh. I loved the initial Beta they released and ALMOST beat the boss of it, but ran out of time and the Beta expired as I was gearing up for a rematch. I'll get it someday, along with Gravity Rush 2 and a number of other upcoming games.
Master_Craig
i liek to draw pictures

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nioh's pretty awesome. I haven't played for a little while.

Way too many games coming out that I want to get, but time and money are huge factors.

For Honor, Horizon Dawn Zero, the Nintendo Switch, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Mass Effect: Andromeda...

Maybe you could totally also check out my web comic "Reckless Abandon" - http://racomic.blogspot.com.au
used44

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just started The Witcher III (well, I'm already about 25 hours into it) so I don't think I'll be completing many other games for awhile.

Other than that, I'm slowly playing thru The Division with my brother and playing a little bit of Fire Emblem Heroes occasionally.
MattAY
Posh B**tard

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watchdogs 2 and my mate lent me Infamous: Second Son.

I'm just kinda playing here and there. Not really into either of these games to be honest!
The Japazillian Dynasty

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Working my way through Uncharted. Finally got to three and four. I forget how much I like these games even though the majority of them is a bit formulaic and repetitive. The pacing and story are good though. [/quote]
Chunibrow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got to lvl 95 in Nioh and now grinding is required. Boo. So I'm probably done. It's For Honor instead now!
Master_Craig
i liek to draw pictures

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thinking about trading in Resident Evil VII and Nioh next week and getting some store credit to reduce the cost on my Nintendo Switch pre-order and Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild copy.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> General Gaming Topics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 254, 255, 256
Page 256 of 256
Jump to: