More Reviews
REVIEWS Neverending Nightmares (Vita) Review
The nightmare of playing Neverending Nightmares is neverending.

Battleborn Review
It's half-Borderlands, half-MOBA, half-something-else-entirely.
More Previews
PREVIEWS Gears of War 4 Preview
"Yank and Shank" is strangely more satisfying than a chainsaw bayonet to the face.
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES Doom
Release date: 05/13/16

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
Release date: 05/24/16

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP Ivory_Soul
Windows 10 Review for Dummies
By Ivory_Soul
Posted on 08/11/15
After all these years, and growing up with Windows 3.1, I have seen an entire evolution of computers and software. Touch screens and large resolutions were a pipe dream just 15 years ago. Now it's the norm. Going from a Packard Bell (yes, before HP) that couldn't run 3D Ultra Mini...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Giving Away Wii U Game Codes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> General Gaming Topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ivory_Soul

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:37 am    Post subject: Giving Away Wii U Game Codes Reply with quote

I just bought the recent Nintendo Humble Bundle but I don't own a Wii U anymore (I have zero regrets). So I'm giving away the Wii U codes it came with, and there are 4. First person to post and claim the game gets the code.

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
Freedom Planet
Darksiders II

Last edited by Ivory_Soul on Tue May 03, 2016 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
De-Ting
Formerly Known as Prince

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've gotten some games from you already, so (even though no one else wanted them before) I'll give others a chance on this one. I do have one question, though; why?
Ivory_Soul

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

De-Ting wrote:
I've gotten some games from you already, so (even though no one else wanted them before) I'll give others a chance on this one. I do have one question, though; why?

Can't sell them (it's not worth the effort) and I don't know anyone with a Wii U.
De-Ting
Formerly Known as Prince

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I meant why did you buy the bundle if you weren't going to use it.
Master_Craig
i liek to draw pictures

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ivory_Soul, I've never played Darksiders II, is that game any good? I've heard good things but I've never played it. I'll grab Darksiders II if that's cool.

Maybe you could totally also check out my web comic "Reckless Abandon" - http://racomic.blogspot.com.au
Ivory_Soul

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Master_Craig wrote:
Ivory_Soul, I've never played Darksiders II, is that game any good? I've heard good things but I've never played it. I'll grab Darksiders II if that's cool.

Darksiders II is amazing! You can read my review for it here
used44

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

De-Ting wrote:

It included a bunch of 3DS games as well.
Ivory_Soul

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

used44 wrote:
De-Ting wrote:

It included a bunch of 3DS games as well.

Correct. That's why I got the bundle. There were more 3DS games than Wii U.
De-Ting
Formerly Known as Prince

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25IhfWRO4Rk
Master_Craig
i liek to draw pictures

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually Ivory_Soul, don't worry about giving me that code to Darksiders II. I've got a few games to play anyway... currently playing the PS4 remake of Ratchet and Clank and next week I'll be getting Uncharted 4: A Thief's End.

Maybe you could totally also check out my web comic "Reckless Abandon" - http://racomic.blogspot.com.au
De-Ting
Formerly Known as Prince

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I'll take Affordable Space Adventures now, since nobody's piping up. I already have Darksiders II on PS3, and the other two games clearly stand for things that I don't agree with.
Ivory_Soul

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

De-Ting wrote:
I guess I'll take Affordable Space Adventures now, since nobody's piping up. I already have Darksiders II on PS3, and the other two games clearly stand for things that I don't agree with.

Shantae is supposed to be one of the best 2D platformers ever made. Everyone raves about it.
De-Ting
Formerly Known as Prince

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ivory_Soul wrote:
De-Ting wrote:

Shantae is supposed to be one of the best 2D platformers ever made. Everyone raves about it.

Yeah, but from what gameplay I've seen, I have to disagree. The main theme of the game is objectification of women, and the art has undoubtedly skewed popular opinion to some extent. It is otherwise bland and lacking substance, opting instead for stylized presentation over everything else.

In short, average anime stuff. I'll stick with Shovel Knight, Wario Land, and LocoRoco.

Thanks again for the code.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> General Gaming Topics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: