More Reviews
REVIEWS God of War Collection (Vita) Review
God of War brings its PS2 heritage to Vita, and the results are more than a bit baffling.

Dark Souls II: Crown of the Sunk Review
I was confident in my Dark Souls abilities. Then From Software released new Dark Souls II DLC.
More Previews
PREVIEWS Pillars of Eternity Preview
For Obsidian's crowdfunded love letter to Infinity Engine games like Icewind Dale and Baldur's Gate, I was impressed by its willingness to pull back the curtain and let me see the machinery behind it.
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES CounterSpy
Release date: 08/19/14

Tales of Xillia 2

Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare

MotoGP 14
Release date: 09/01/14

LATEST FEATURES Water, Water Everywhere: 15 of the Best Water Worlds in Gaming
Lots of water worlds suck, but not these ones, and they're completely Kevin Costner-free.

An Updating List of PlayStation 4 Updates We Want
Sony and Microsoft have been updating their consoles regularly, but we wanted to share our own ideas for updating the PS4 firmware.
MOST POPULAR FEATURES Picking Your Gender: 5 Industry Professionals Discuss Queer Identity in Gaming
Women from Naughty Dog, ArenaNet, Harmonix, and Gamespot unite to talk about what they want from games in terms of diversity.

Coming Soon

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP oneshotstop
Call of Duty will never be the same
By oneshotstop
Posted on 07/28/14
       We've all been there. Everyone remembers that mission. You and your partner are climbing up the mountains in the snow, striving to pull some slick clandestine operation about getting some intel on a bad guy, or something similar (because let's face...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
SWToR preorders

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Guernica

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:46 am    Post subject: SWToR preorders Reply with quote

Preorders opened up yesterday. I went after work and put some money down. Anyone else do it?
Lethean
Big Fat Poo Head Who Ignores GR

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thinking about it. It entirely depends on when the early access starts.
danielrbischoff

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know. I'm not much of an MMO guy. SWTOR would be my first if I do take the plunge.
Guernica

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm kind of buying into alot of the hype. Love mmo's (or rather used to) starwars kotor and some of my favorite games are from bioware so I'm really hoping it turns out be be quite good.

I used to be very into WoW and played way to much, but I haven't been able to get into any mmo's since then. Though I have tried several. So I'm hoping for the best with this game. If it's not any good though I may be ruined on mmo's.
NickKmet
I Eat Granola Bars

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I won't be pre-ordering it. I don't know if I'll even buy it. I'll want to see some reviews first and maybe play a trial version before I commit to a monthly fee.
daylight savings time was introduced under a democratic congress. pretty clear that this is part of the liberal global warming farce, if we are extending daylight hours, of course temperatures will rise, THERES MORE DAYLIGHT!
JunkyArd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally went and pre-ordered the collector's edition. Just got the pre=order code and entered it like 10 minutes ago.

Here's to hoping it's a lot better than the last MMO I pre-ordered the collector's edition for. *cough cough* I'm talking to you Age of Conan. Go fuck yourself you worthless game.
TheNesMan
Retired Footninja

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll probably play it when it comes out, I would prefer to wait for some reviews before putting money down though.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^lol this is why I don't play MMOs... Such a huge amount of effort to get into them and very infrequent payback.
Lethean
Big Fat Poo Head Who Ignores GR

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The way I see it, it's five bucks for early access. Don't like it, then you can get the five bucks back. Worst case scenario, you're out a fiver.

Junkyard - Do you have access to the game yet?
JunkyArd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If by access to the game, are you asking if I am in the beta? I signed up for the closed Beta but haven't been asked to participate in it so far.

As for the early access you get from pre-ordering...the game isn't coming out for a while yet (no release date at the moment, but it looks like a release near the end of December could be possible)

if so I would probably get an extra week to play before it officially releases and whatnot. All speculation at this point though.
JunkyArd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

P.S. The sooner you pre-order the game, the earlier your access is.

If you preordered it the day pre-orders came out you are in the first wave to get access, if you preorder it weeks after, who knows, maybe you get access hours later than the first people or a day later, I have no idea. If I were to guess I'd say they are going to group it into giant sections, the first 50,000 (or some number) start it, the next 50,000 go an hour later, and so on, etc.

an attempt to wrangle in a bunch of pre-orders.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> PC All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: