More Reviews
REVIEWS Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfa Review
[PlayStation release update] Electronic Arts and the development team at EA Canada hope to catch as many PlayStation gamers as they did when Garden Warfare first launched exclusively on Xbox One.

CounterSpy Review
Your operative is tasked with infiltrating both sides of nuclear war. Can CounterSpy finish the mission in time for your PSN credit?
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES Tales of Xillia 2
Release date: Out Now

Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare
Release date: Out Now

Madden NFL 15
Release date: 08/26/14

Destiny
Release date: 09/09/14

LATEST FEATURES The Updating List of PAX Indies
We're heading to PAX Prime! Are you looking to check out a few unique indie games while you're there? UPDATED: Nom Nom Galaxy

The Best Upcoming Racing Games of 2014
You've probably only heard of Sony's exclusive Driveclub and Microsoft's exclusive Forza Horizon 2, but don't forget about a few others.

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP KevinS
RIP Robin Williams (1951-2014)
By KevinS
Posted on 08/14/14
Robin Williams (1951-2014) Robin Williams was an absolutely exceptional comedian, talented actor, and holder of a special place in video game history: He was the first really famous gamer I know of. I’m sure there were others, but they kept a comparatively low profile, unlike one...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
What was the last movie you watched?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100 ... 108, 109, 110  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Master_Craig
i liek to draw pictures

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crap. I forgot to mention I watched Wreck It Wralph again.

So yeah, I watched Wreck It Ralph too. Again.

Maybe you could totally also check out my web comic "Reckless Abandon" - http://racomic.blogspot.com.au
intoTheRain
Doesnt Like to Get Wet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Master_Craig wrote:
Crap. I forgot to mention I watched Wreck It Wralph again.

So yeah, I watched Wreck It Ralph too. Again.

Watched it again the other day too! Top 5 animated movie for me, for sure.
HK-47
You are all meatbags

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's one movie I wouldn't mind rewatching. Absolutely loved it the first time around.

Juggernaut, Hunter of the Gods.
Master_Craig
i liek to draw pictures

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wreck It Ralph is awesome. I think it appeals so much to me because it's a movie about games and you see all these game characters in the background and stuff... like one random scene, in the far background and completely irrelevant to the story is Chun Li, walking and talking with Princess Peach and Princess Daisy. I think those little small references are clever.

Maybe you could totally also check out my web comic "Reckless Abandon" - http://racomic.blogspot.com.au
Bretimus_v2
The Japazillian Dynasty

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zangief cameos are what made it for me.

De-Ting
Formerly Known as Prince

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bretimus_v2 wrote:
Zangief cameos are what made it for me.
Yeah, but they stuck him with the bad guys, didn't they? He's never been a villain.

o--(^-^)--o
WickedLiquid
In Limbo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just because he was a bad guy does not make him a bad guy
Master_Craig
i liek to draw pictures

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'M ZOMBIE."

"Don't forget your hatchets, Zombie."

Green_Lantern
Spacecataz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Went to "The Raid 2" tonight.

It was fucking incredible. If you enjoyed The Raid Redemption then you need to see the second.
Master_Craig
i liek to draw pictures

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw the Lego Movie tonight and I absolutely loved it. Very clever writing, very witty, great story and overall just hilarious.

I also saw The Amazing Spider-Man 2 last Friday night and I thought it was pretty good. I thought it was better than the first Amazing Spider-Man.

I hate the title though, "Rise of Electro".

Optimus-Crime
bananable

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw Parkland. Was worth it just for Paul Giamatti's kill shot scene reaction.
used44

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Master_Craig wrote:
I hate the title though, "Rise of Electro".

Weird. It doesn't have a subtitle in America. That is a bad one.
Master_Craig
i liek to draw pictures

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh wow, really?

Yeah I'm pretty sure when the first teaser trailer was shown and in general when the movie was first announced it was just "The Amazing Spider-Man 2", now here it's called "The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Rise of Electro".

Dumb title.

UrbanMasque
Don't Feed Him

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw Transcendence.. Thought I was going in to see a mix of lawnmower man, I robot, virtuosity, and the matrix..

..but it was, no where close. Some really cool parts that I wished they'd extrapolate on, but definitely only skin deep fluff sadly. I think it was more poorly edited than poorly acted. Story was ok but they lose you after the first 30 mins., CGI was cool - but they could've gone creepier on the AI. Holes throughout the ENTIRE plot, and was pretty frustrating when all is said and done. I feel like I was swindled by the promise of a pyschological thriller, only to see an AI soap opera. Entertaining, but in hindsight I could've waited till Netflix release which I assume to be this summer.

2.5/5

De-Ting wrote:
One-on-one brings out the true nazi in people.

WickedLiquid wrote:
Today I got a restraining order from John Stamos.
Green_Lantern
Spacecataz

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really enjoyed it - if that's what you want to call it when watching a movie like that. I can agree with the Best Picture Oscar, though I'm not really sure about Lupita winning best supporting actress, but there wasn't much else to choose from I guess. Michael Fassbender is one of the best actors in Hollywood right now, IMO.
De-Ting
Formerly Known as Prince

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frozen and Monsters University.

Frozen's story felt rushed. I mean, the pacing was too fast. There was a lot more story that could have been told that wasn't even implied. Otherwise, it was good. Plenty of laughs and twists, and a just barely tolerable amount of cheesy songs.

Monsters University was alright, too. Didn't feel as artistically creative as the first one, though. They spent a little too much time making visual references to real-life stuff, which is boring once the novelty wears off. The story was pretty good, however. I really liked the message of it all, especially Mike's line about trying to make what you want happen. The only thing that confuses me is how it got a G rating.

o--(^-^)--o
MattAY
Posh B**tard

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Were you babysitting recently haha?
In Limbo

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Amazing Spider-Man 2

I wasn't the biggest fan of the first film but I did enjoy it for what it was. This movie... I would say the same. First off Elecktro was amazing and he looked way better than his look from the comics. The trailers give away a lot but even still I was impressed at just how friggin cool Elecktro looked in this.

The action was incredible and there are those moments where you just nerdgasim at how spectacular it all looks on the big screen. But in between the action there are times where the movie just drags. You wouldn't think a movie with 3 villians would drag but that's because this is an Elecktro movie. Rhino doesn't do much and Green Goblin is practacly nonexistent.

Overall the movie felt more like a setup film for Sinister Six and that was disappointing. It's like this is just a prequel and the good stuff won't come for another 2-3 years. I still enjoyed the movie but I'm a hardcore Spidey fan and if you aren't then I wouldn't recommend seeing it right away. But still go see it on the big screen because the action is damn cool.

Oh, and don't forget to stay till after the credits.
Green_Lantern
Spacecataz

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Continuing on with my Oscars binge...

I thought it was really great....I honestly think it should have won Best Picture over 12 Years a Slave.

Actually, I think switching Best Picture, and Best Actor between the two movies (Dallas Buyers Club for Best Picture and Chiwetel Ejiofor for Best Actor) would have been perfect.
Master_Craig
i liek to draw pictures

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In celebration of May the 4th, I went to the movies with my girlfriend and some friends to watch a Star Wars marathon. In a row they played Episode IV: A New Hope, Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back and then Episode VI: Return of the Jedi.

I also finally watched Captain America: The Winter Soldier last Friday night and I loved it. It's easily my favourite Avengers tie in movie, right behind The Avengers itself. I was impressed with how much better this movie was than the first one (Captain America: The First Avenger) and I love the way the Cap fights. He's a lot more fun to watch than the other heroes.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> Misc All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100 ... 108, 109, 110  Next
Page 99 of 110
Jump to: