More Reviews
REVIEWS Kinect Sports Rivals Review
It's been far too long since Microsoft's Xbox consoles had a Kinect-only title. Is the wait worth it?

LEGO The Hobbit Review
Lego the Hobbit isn't just your standard Lego game. It's a junior RPG built to charm and ensorcel you, brick by brick.
More Previews
PREVIEWS Hitman GO Preview
Murder at the swipe of a finger.
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES LEGO The Hobbit
Release date: Out Now

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
Release date: Out Now

Trials Fusion
Release date: Out Now

The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Release date: 04/29/14


LATEST FEATURES Ouya's Best Games Coming to the Platform
The Kickstarter console is slowly establishing itself with a couple of creative gems on the way.

Tips for The Elder Scrolls Online: The Vestige's Guide
Just a handful of ways to keep yourself from dying.
 
Coming Soon

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP danielrbischoff
Peace in the Era of Call of Duty
By danielrbischoff
Posted on 04/15/14
In a world dominated by violent media, Americans are no more eager to go to war than they were in the 1980s or the 1960s or the 1940s. Hasn't it always been someone else's problem? The overwhelming majority would rather go on thinking it had nothing to do with them and there...

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
I WILL NOT MISS IT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> Misc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
UrbanMasque
Don't Feed Him


Joined: 16 May 2007
Posts: 5901

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whered u go thats so much more important than us?
_________________
Shaft wrote:
I let her come up with the safe word...thats about it

De-Ting wrote:
One-on-one brings out the true nazi in people.

WickedLiquid wrote:
Today I got a restraining order from John Stamos.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
GiftedMonkey
Very Special Forces


Joined: 10 Jul 2001
Posts: 4844

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sup. How's your film career going?
_________________
Less talk, more monkey!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
segageek



Joined: 12 Aug 2003
Posts: 2403

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember you man how have you been
_________________
Xbox live and Psn name: Segageeknavarre
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
-FCM-



Joined: 20 Dec 2001
Posts: 4338

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bring in the mothers.

Film's on hold, I transferred colleges, leaving film school for later on or maybe just trying to get on without it. Art school's...eh...but I still definitely want to do film. I'm just doing liberal arts stuff right now.

Really glad to see a lot of old faces remembering, and I'm really glad I drew some out. You guys are reminding me of why I always loved this place. I am definitely going to make an effort to remember to stick around.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NickKmet
I Eat Granola Bars


Joined: 17 Jan 2007
Posts: 3192

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-FCM- wrote:
Bring in the mothers.

Film's on hold, I transferred colleges, leaving film school for later on or maybe just trying to get on without it. Art school's...eh...but I still definitely want to do film. I'm just doing liberal arts stuff right now.

Really glad to see a lot of old faces remembering, and I'm really glad I drew some out. You guys are reminding me of why I always loved this place. I am definitely going to make an effort to remember to stick around.


you were at NYU, right?
_________________
Kapow wrote:
daylight savings time was introduced under a democratic congress. pretty clear that this is part of the liberal global warming farce, if we are extending daylight hours, of course temperatures will rise, THERES MORE DAYLIGHT!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
used44



Joined: 08 Mar 2002
Posts: 20383

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tisch, YA HERD?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
-FCM-



Joined: 20 Dec 2001
Posts: 4338

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yissir. Really cool classes and a great education, I wouldn't bash it, just not for me right now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NickKmet
I Eat Granola Bars


Joined: 17 Jan 2007
Posts: 3192

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

used44 wrote:
Tisch, YA HERD?

hahaha, very funny.

-FCM- wrote:
Yissir. Really cool classes and a great education, I wouldn't bash it, just not for me right now.


Ahh, got it. Yeah, their film school is great. I'm looking at the film music program for grad school.
_________________
Kapow wrote:
daylight savings time was introduced under a democratic congress. pretty clear that this is part of the liberal global warming farce, if we are extending daylight hours, of course temperatures will rise, THERES MORE DAYLIGHT!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> Misc All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum