More Reviews
REVIEWS Astro A38 Wireless Headset Review
With the launch of the A38s, Astro has clearly shown that they can rock our eardrums off even if we aren’t sitting in our living rooms.

Destiny Review
With Bungie's leap to next-generation platforms and interstellar space closer to home, I wonder if E.T. is out there somewhere.
More Previews
PREVIEWS Skylanders Trap Team Preview
While younger gamers have flocked to the brand, more mature consumers remain reluctant to jump on board. Skylanders move forward with trappable enemies, though I doubt it’ll turn stubborn heads.
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
Release date: 09/30/14

Alien: Isolation
Release date: 10/07/14

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
Release date: 10/14/14

The Evil Within
Release date: 10/14/14

LATEST FEATURES Assassin's Creed Unity Interview: Ubisoft Talks Multplayer, Next-Gen Development, More
Ubisoft's first "truly" next-gen entry in the Assassin's Creed franchise takes the fight to France. Here's what you can expect.

PlayStation Download September 2014 - Updating Each Week
Sony's platforms always get plenty of new digital software and we'll bring you the list each week with the rest.
MOST POPULAR FEATURES The Updating List of PAX Indies
We're heading to PAX Prime! Are you looking to check out a few unique indie games while you're there? UPDATED: Dragon Fin Soup, Dungeon of the Endless,

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP shandog137
A Letter to the Big “N"
By shandog137
Posted on 09/12/14
I have and will continue to have a place in my heart for Nintendo. In fact, my first console was a Super Nintendo. The video game market has changed drastically since the early '90s and it seems like what once was platinum is more so along the lines of silver now. Nintendo has always been...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Diablo 3 |OT|
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
danielrbischoff

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, bring on Guild Wars 2!!
NickKmet
I Eat Granola Bars

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

danielrbischoff wrote:
Yes, bring on Guild Wars 2!!

pretty much.
daylight savings time was introduced under a democratic congress. pretty clear that this is part of the liberal global warming farce, if we are extending daylight hours, of course temperatures will rise, THERES MORE DAYLIGHT!
intoTheRain
Doesnt Like to Get Wet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1.0.3 is nice. Might hang on for a while.

Fine unless youre a demon hunter. Lol
Noritama

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

intoTheRain wrote:
hey noritama, where'd you go anyway?

lol been playing dota 2 a lot Sad Just couldn't get into D3 due to well people. Sad I may play it again after the con due to the Real market being open.
Jonathan_Leack

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patch 1.0.3 just had a major effect on endgame. Inferno mode is now much more balanced now. Loot is also a lot better, too.
intoTheRain
Doesnt Like to Get Wet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonathan_Leack wrote:
Patch 1.0.3 just had a major effect on endgame. Inferno mode is now much more balanced now. Loot is also a lot better, too.

i can faceroll act 3 and 4 now, ive done 4 full clears tonight, each one takes 45-55 minutes. i grab all the white mobs like a train till i find champs and WOTB + Earthquake them down, collect loot, repeat.

i've probably collected 100+ rares in the span of 3-4 hours.

almost all complete garbage, but this is what diablo was meant to be.

people that are undergeared are still stuck though, but it definitely helps and is more realistic. it's challenging, but not stupid.

i'm quite happy and almost want to take my rant back again. though I still don't think this game will last me half as long as D2 did. i just wanna make some money on the RMAH, my barb doesn't need anymore gear.
intoTheRain
Doesnt Like to Get Wet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

they nerfed loot HARD... everyone is bitching about it lol. act 3 complete clears i barely see one ilvl 63 item, ever.

one quick 5 stack azmo + cydaea run before i'd get 5-10 ilvl 63's.

fill my bag 5 times now i might see 2.
truncheon5000

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

intoTheRain wrote:
http://www.diablofans.com/

official 1.0.3 patch notes LOL, demon hunters, finally get a reality check.

It hurts so bad I had attack speed on neck, rings, chest, gloves, both weapons Sad almost 5000 dps gone. Weapon actually lose more than 1/2 attack speed too, went from 15% to 4% ??? Worst solo class ever now pointless to even try inferno alone with the gear I have now. 103% to 42% = epic nerf
intoTheRain
Doesnt Like to Get Wet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

truncheon5000 wrote:
intoTheRain wrote:
http://www.diablofans.com/

official 1.0.3 patch notes LOL, demon hunters, finally get a reality check.

It hurts so bad I had attack speed on neck, rings, chest, gloves, both weapons Sad almost 5000 dps gone. Weapon actually lose more than 1/2 attack speed too, went from 15% to 4% ??? Worst solo class ever now pointless to even try inferno alone with the gear I have now. 103% to 42% = epic nerf

you just need to adjust i think.

at first my most geared DH buddy was raging dying constantly was gonna quit, never seen him rage before didn't think he had it in em

hes back to farmin ponies and act 3 now... just gotta spend some money on crit gear and play with a new build i think. he was fine by the next day
Robmiester
Guitar Ensemble Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I lost 10,000 dps from the attack speed nerf. It wasn't like I went all out on attack speed either. Just my gloves, armor, weap, and a ring had attack speed. Before I know it I'm doing as much damage with all my mf gear than I was with my pwn gear.
The Chionophobic Cracker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So this game is definitely a buy, right? I've heard so many negative things from my /v/tard friends (who defend their views by refusing to play it) that its beginning to make me skeptical. Is it really everything a person could want from diablo?

Sorry if this is redundant; I will also accept a passive aggressive quote as a response.
intoTheRain
Doesnt Like to Get Wet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

crazycracker22 wrote:
So this game is definitely a buy, right? I've heard so many negative things from my /v/tard friends (who defend their views by refusing to play it) that its beginning to make me skeptical. Is it really everything a person could want from diablo?

Sorry if this is redundant; I will also accept a passive aggressive quote as a response.

its no diablo 2 quality, and it's not up to blizzards usual standards.

but it's definitely worth 60 dollars when compared to other games.

and i believe it will eventually be polished through patches to the point it is a great blizzard title.

people are stupid.. they're raging because they only got 300 hours played out of it then got bored! for shame! now that's actually low for a blizzard title, but for any other game it's huge.

blizzard has fucked it's fair share of shit up, but i think it'll be corrected, they're throwing out patches left right and center to fix issues.
crazycracker22
The Chionophobic Cracker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's the general consensus I've been hearing, but at least its still worth getting. I wouldn't even care about most complaints, I'm a casual now anyway..
intoTheRain
Doesnt Like to Get Wet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

been having great fun leveling new classes... got a wiz to 60 in a few days, lots of fun.

playing a DH now. Started her this morning, played for 6 hours throughout the day and am now 40. Trying to make 60 in under 15 hours.

took me 18 with the wiz. DH DPS is SO OP when you gear them up at lower levels though, pretty sure i'll smoke my Wiz's leveling time.

gonna level all classes to 60, then do as many ach's as possible, then take a break until PvP.

no point in magic finding, the luck is not with me on this one. played a TON on my barb, do full act 2 clears in 50 minutes with 300% magic find, i haven't found jack shit..worst luck ive ever had drop wise in a video game. just completely giving up. only thing that kept me going was the hopes that i would FINALLY get lucky and get a 250$ item.. haven't even come remotely close.
Noritama

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is an actual 250$ item? That must be godly.
Guernica

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had a friend sell an item for $250 on the first day of RMAH. I can't sell anything for $1.25 lol.
Jonathan_Leack

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've made $6 with the RMAH using two low level items. It's kind of ridiculous that anyone would spend real money on that stuff...
intoTheRain
Doesnt Like to Get Wet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noritama wrote:
There is an actual 250$ item? That must be godly.

250$ items really arent that uncommon xD

my barbs weapon is 250$ easy. but i won't sell it, for now. i have a ring, a shield, and a few other items that are probably worth 100$ +

got my DH to 60 in 13 hours played haha... was so OP.

i picked up an 800 DPS, socket, 150 dex bow with 12 level reduction at 48. had like 30k dps in nightmare.

farmin some gold then gonna see if I can get a monk/WD to 60 in less than 13 hours. leveling is actually the most fun I've had with the game thus far. enjoying it a lot right now.
intoTheRain
Doesnt Like to Get Wet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

found 250$ item
Setting up Paypal account woooo
Dobby2244

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im well bummed that my laptop is broken and i only have an ipad Sad Sad Sad i was so looking forward to it......
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> PC All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10
Jump to: