More Reviews
REVIEWS Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Rebor Review
Just a small update to the existing review for the PS4 version of the game. What are the benefits to upgrading? Check here to see. ~Ed. Nick Tan

Cut the Rope: Triple Treat Review
Cutting the ropes has never before made gravity so… pricey.
More Previews
PREVIEWS Sniper Elite 3 Preview
Sending bullets through the hate.
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES Trials Fusion
Release date: Out Now

The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Release date: 04/29/14

Bound by Flame
Release date: 05/09/14

Wolfenstein: The New Order
Release date: 05/20/14

LATEST FEATURES 4 PAX Indie Titles to Look Out For
We've given attention to all the higher profile games at PAX EAST, but now it's time for the indies.

Ouya's Best Games Coming to the Platform
The Kickstarter console is slowly establishing itself with a couple of creative gems on the way.

Coming Soon

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP shandog137
So much more than war...
By shandog137
Posted on 04/18/14
The recent blog, Peace in the Era of Call of Duty  really made me think about war games that dig deeper than simply a kill streak reward. The first game that came to mind was Spec-Ops: The Line and although I haven’t played it, I began to wonder if it did the war genre as...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Diablo 3 |OT|
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Noritama

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got an legendary ring just transmuted it because they are terribad.
intoTheRain
Doesnt Like to Get Wet

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AHHH WIZARD TEARS.

They just got ninja nerfed, Wizards cant stay alive for a split second in inferno now.

SHOULDA ROLLED A DEMON HUNTER FFS
Daddio
I Drank What?!

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monk is only lvl 34 but loving it to death. Started nightmare at lvl 25 when I was told I shouldn't and I just steam rolled through most of it so far.

Daddio#1265
Noritama

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

intoTheRain wrote:
AHHH WIZARD TEARS.

They just got ninja nerfed, Wizards cant stay alive for a split second in inferno now.

SHOULDA ROLLED A DEMON HUNTER FFS

Lol really they got nerfed? ;D Thanksfully I rollled OpOP DH
I'll add you Daddio.
Guernica

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beat normal last night. Act IV was short. I'll probably start Nightmare tonight.
Daddio
I Drank What?!

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lvl47 Monk still going strong. 1700 dps ripping through Act III on Nightmare. Looking forward to spanking Diablo soon!
Jonathan_Leack

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My 60 Demon Hunter at level 60.

http://i.imgur.com/bK3Jf.jpg

I'm almost done with Act I on Inferno. You definitely need to come prepared for Inferno or else it wipes the floor with you.
Guernica

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Played a witch doctor today with some friends. Got him through normal so now I've got 3 chars right at the start of normal.
Jonathan_Leack

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

intoTheRain wrote:
Found 2 legendarys so far, goldskin, and bracers forget the name. Sold goldskin for 500k and bracers for 300k.

Both had brutally bad stats but people buy em up just cause.

Legendarys are s*** in this game. Completely pointless. No special stats. Disappointing.

Have my barbarian farmin act 1 inferno with ease. Problem is act 2 inferno is broken with melee. You go from facerolling act 1 to getting one shot by a white in act 2.

So i rolled a wizard tonight cause theyre op at the moment. I figure between wizard and barb one will always be strong so i can alternate. Quickly got it to 16. Gonna speed run to 60 and see how quick i can do it.

Yep, Blizzard needs to work on itemization. It is absolutely broken. You'd be surprised how many level 4X items are significantly better than 70+% of the level 60 gear.

The barbarian is the worst class in endgame right now. Inferno is all about survivability and barbarian has the fewest options. I suspect Blizzard will do something about it soon. On the plus side, Wizard is doing great so you'll have a strong class.
intoTheRain
Doesnt Like to Get Wet

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i changed my mind and didnt give up on barb. up to belial now on inferno, most of act 2 is ez mode.

most barbs cant say that so im content enough for now...

see how act 3 is tomorrow.
Jonathan_Leack

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

intoTheRain wrote:
i changed my mind and didnt give up on barb. up to belial now on inferno, most of act 2 is ez mode.

What's been the trick for you? Incredibly good gear?
Robmiester
Guitar Ensemble Member

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got to belial on inferno with my wizard..

it is possible to stay alive, without the use of a tank. Some skills work well with other character skills, and you need to work it out accordingly. Always have diamond skin for those tight moments you know you are going to get crunched. Energy armor with that 35% life pizazz is also essential. Other than that focus on cranking out damage, get a good amount of movement speed, and never forget about critical hit chance bonus. Don't waste time fiddling your wiener out there. Worry about getting the most DPS you can and start pumping it.

They can't kill you if you kill them first, and don't be cheap and waste time. Or they will de-buff. GL and add up Shlonglor#1888 if you wish to venture into some extreme farming, intense questing, or vigorous treasure pygmy prowling.
Doesnt Like to Get Wet

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonathan_Leack wrote:
intoTheRain wrote:

ive spent probably 15-20 mill. have to be in full act 4 gear to beat act 2.

that said, act 3 and 4 arent that much more difficult than 2. it's nowhere near the jump from 1 to 2

ive farmed butcher more times than i can count. but i can do a 5 stack butcher + warden run in 20 minutes. its awesome.

ive had 9 legendarys drop now, 4 if broken down into mats. had the most useless one drop recently. not a single nice stat on it.

my buddy had a set axe with near perfect stats drop the other day on our butcher run, sold for 5 mill.
Jonathan_Leack

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

intoTheRain wrote:
Jonathan_Leack wrote:
intoTheRain wrote:

ive spent probably 15-20 mill. have to be in full act 4 gear to beat act 2.

that said, act 3 and 4 arent that much more difficult than 2. it's nowhere near the jump from 1 to 2

ive farmed butcher more times than i can count. but i can do a 5 stack butcher + warden run in 20 minutes. its awesome.

ive had 9 legendarys drop now, 4 if broken down into mats. had the most useless one drop recently. not a single nice stat on it.

my buddy had a set axe with near perfect stats drop the other day on our butcher run, sold for 5 mill.

Sounds like about what I'd expect. I can clear Act I on inferno relatively easily but Act II and beyond is too much of a ****storm. I think I'm going to farm Act I for now.
Noritama

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so far from you guys T-T Soon tho soon
intoTheRain
Doesnt Like to Get Wet

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i have act 2 on farm now, feels as easy as act 1. can take out pretty much any elite pack and took out belial with a 5 stack and my dps spec.

act 3 is a little tough yet tho, so gonna farm out a couple more pieces first.

i dont think it's even viable at this point for a barbarian to farm act 4 in perfect gear. ill be content with 3 though, i am having some awesome stuff drop in act 2, the gear difference is actually huge between it and 1.

im just hoping they buff melee one of these days, thatll be amazing. ive spent so much on gear, i'd be unstoppable.
intoTheRain
Doesnt Like to Get Wet

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

man is shit on the AH ever fluffin expensive...

im at the point now where any reasonable upgrade is 3 mill minimum, and that's if im lucky. gonna take another week till im easily farming act 3. then i dont think act 4 is possible. (to farm champ packs easily)

i'll probably toy around and try to solo diablo inferno though.
cyberjim2000
Forum Bum

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A friend of mine found a legendary sword called the Spectrum after going through the secret pony level.
Lethean
Big Fat Poo Head Who Ignores GR

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I've been contemplating breaking down and buying this game but I've heard a lot of people complain that gameplay is more of the same, the writing is a little bit more cliched and that there aren't any particular specs you can really go with that you only have actions you learn and place on a hot bar. I also don't like the idea of logging onto a server just to play a single player game. Yes I get it's to deter piracy and pertains to DRM issues but what if the server is down? I can't play my single player game? Really?

Anyways...For Diablo 2 fans are the changes noticeable or is it still a great game?

Is your vag the sahara or something? Never seen someone with so much sand in there

Bretimus_v2 wrote:
On the toilet...that's where I read books. If it weren't for twosies, I would be illiterate.
intoTheRain
Doesnt Like to Get Wet

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lethean wrote:
So I've been contemplating breaking down and buying this game but I've heard a lot of people complain that gameplay is more of the same, the writing is a little bit more cliched and that there aren't any particular specs you can really go with that you only have actions you learn and place on a hot bar. I also don't like the idea of logging onto a server just to play a single player game. Yes I get it's to deter piracy and pertains to DRM issues but what if the server is down? I can't play my single player game? Really?

Anyways...For Diablo 2 fans are the changes noticeable or is it still a great game?

in my teens id up be up at 6 am playing diablo 2 and wouldnt leave my chair till 2 am the next night.

i was as hardcore as a Diablo 2 fan comes. worst gaming addiction of my life..

I love Diablo 3.

it takes way more skill, more understanding of your class, your available skills/builds etc.

with diablo 2 i was level 70-80 whirlwinding through the hardest mobs within a day.

wont happen here. inferno is hawd... hell, even hell is harder than diablo 2 ever was.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> PC All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 5 of 10
Jump to: