More Reviews
REVIEWS Five Nights at Freddy's Review
So damn scary, I had to break every ten minutes just writing this review.

InFamous: First Light Review
Sony’s open-world action game gets new life with a blast from Sucker Punch who’ve got a story dedicated to neon-powered Fetch and her brother.
More Previews
PREVIEWS Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Preview
Sid Meier's Civilization is boldly going where... it has gone once before in Alpha Centauri. But that was more than 15 years ago. We should know more about the future now, right?
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES Madden NFL 15
Release date: Out Now

Destiny
Release date: 09/09/14

Ar Nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star
Release date: 09/23/14

FIFA 15
Release date: 09/23/14


LATEST FEATURES inFamous: First Light Battle Arena Hints, Strategies, Tips [Stream Over]
Watch as I build out our feature of useful tactics for players in Sucker Punch's wave-based and arcade-awesome arena mode.

The Updating List of PAX Indies
We're heading to PAX Prime! Are you looking to check out a few unique indie games while you're there? UPDATED: Dragon Fin Soup, Dungeon of the Endless,

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP KevinS
RIP Robin Williams (1951-2014)
By KevinS
Posted on 08/14/14
Robin Williams (1951-2014) Robin Williams was an absolutely exceptional comedian, talented actor, and holder of a special place in video game history: He was the first really famous gamer I know of. I’m sure there were others, but they kept a comparatively low profile, unlike one...

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Post Your Pics 2012
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> Misc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Bretimus_v2
The Japazillian Dynasty


Joined: 30 Jan 2009
Posts: 9776

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That game looks awesome, but the rules are overly complicated and not intuitive. My friends and I house ruled the crap out of it.
_________________
Star-Lord wrote:
I look around and do you know what I see? Losers.


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Longo_2_guns
Ruler of the Queen's Navy


Joined: 29 Jun 2003
Posts: 15896

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

danielrbischoff wrote:
Longo_2_guns wrote:
Did you get to see Matt Cain's perfect game?

I haven't been to a game since last summer and it was Dodgers and Padres I think.

I mean, did you watch it on TV or anything?

And yeah, that looks like it would be fun. I think I need to get a copy of that.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
used44



Joined: 08 Mar 2002
Posts: 20789

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That game looks very complicated.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bretimus_v2
The Japazillian Dynasty


Joined: 30 Jan 2009
Posts: 9776

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's just as complicated as any non-Silver Line Fantasy Flight board game...which is to say, yes, it is fairly complicated.

Each player plays a super hero squad and controls the arch of the team next to him. It's fun, but needlessly over complicated.
_________________
Star-Lord wrote:
I look around and do you know what I see? Losers.


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheJx4



Joined: 20 Jun 2011
Posts: 1120

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bored Games.
_________________
Heath_Hindman wrote:
Also who is going to eat all of the sandwiches you make if there are no men. Tree falls in the woods
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wes



Joined: 01 Nov 2005
Posts: 2739

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys, the falls were beautiful. Best place to take a date if you live in the close by.
_________________
Life is not a predetermined path but a branch of many choices that make us who we are.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
UghRochester
Fattest Jedi Around


Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 6956

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, yes...bumping this thread. This was with my district manager, Rod, on the left and the owner of my McDonald's, Paul, on the right.
Everyone is dressed up, I show up like that, because I'm a boss.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rainemaida
Beatnik


Joined: 14 Jun 2003
Posts: 10662

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahahahahaa Ugh you kill me.
_________________


UghRochester wrote:
Is The Pirate Bay free? Anyways, I don't have cable. My internet service is Comcast.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
De-Ting
Formerly Known as Prince


Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Posts: 7937

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rainemaida wrote:
Hahahahahaa Ugh you kill me.
Shhushh! He might take that seriously...
_________________

o--(^-^)--o
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
MattAY
Posh B**tard


Joined: 02 Mar 2006
Posts: 12255

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, the t-shirt is the icing on the cake there.

What was the occasion? Did you sell your 10,000th happy meal?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
C_nate



Joined: 19 Apr 2009
Posts: 670

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugh, someone must have mentioned it to you before but you have an uncanny resemblance to Nick Frost.



You should totally adopt a British accent.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
De-Ting
Formerly Known as Prince


Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Posts: 7937

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa...
_________________

o--(^-^)--o
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
UghRochester
Fattest Jedi Around


Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 6956

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the hell? Never been told about the resemblance. I always liked him in Shaun of the Dead.
Also, MattAY, it was a "picnic" they have annually to give thanks to all the employees that's been there three or more years. I've been employed for McDonald's for five years. I'm the maintenance guy at our McDonald's and I basically do what I want as long as I get my work done. Our restaurant isn't opened 24 hours, so when the closers leave, I'm there by myself

I quoted the word "picnic," because that's what they call it. A better word for the occasion is "banquet," but...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MattAY
Posh B**tard


Joined: 02 Mar 2006
Posts: 12255

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, never noticed that! Although Nick grew his hair recently (since Paul anyway), so that might be why it's a recent observation.

Wait, so the occasion is you get free McDonalds?...After being alone as the maintenance guy all year for 5 years, and having food breaks of what I imagine consist of...free McDonalds?

....To be fair, I'd take it.

I realise too that I haven't had my picture taken for ages. I dont have anything to show you guys - my life is fucking boring.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
UghRochester
Fattest Jedi Around


Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 6956

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MattAY wrote:
Haha, never noticed that! Although Nick grew his hair recently (since Paul anyway), so that might be why it's a recent observation.

Wait, so the occasion is you get free McDonalds?...After being alone as the maintenance guy all year for 5 years, and having food breaks of what I imagine consist of...free McDonalds?

....To be fair, I'd take it.

I realise too that I haven't had my picture taken for ages. I dont have anything to show you guys - my life is f****** boring.

You read only parts of what I've said, didn't you? Let's break them down into simple parts.

1. This picture was taken at a banquet. Anyone who has been working for this McDonald's franchise for three years is able to go to this banquet.
2. The banquet isn't at a McDonald's. It's at a lobby of some fancy place. We didn't eat McDonald's there either.
3. I've been working at McDonald's for five years. I started as a simple crew and now I'm a maintenance guy. I been a maintenance guy for the last 2 years.
4. Our franchise has McDonald's that closes during the night. Not all of the McDonald's under Tri-County Management is open 24 hours. That said, I'm there by myself when everyone leaves, because I clean the place.
5. Depending on how I feel, I could get an employee meal that is free for the night I work. I'm supposed to have the other employees put my order in, but I do it myself, because like I said...I'm the boss. I don't steal food, because we got cameras.

Quite frankly, our McDonald's is fucking horrible. Statistics show McDonald's has the most health violations and I can see why. Before I did maintenance for our McDonald's, there was fucking mice running around the floor. Sometimes they would be out in the dining room. It was that horrible. Now We have a new head manager and I'm maintenance. Every now and then I'll see a cockroach, which is still pretty bad. So, until the place is 100% clean and sanitary, I consider myself a maintenance guy in training.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MattAY
Posh B**tard


Joined: 02 Mar 2006
Posts: 12255

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

........Ok
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
UghRochester
Fattest Jedi Around


Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 6956

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh dear, forgot to add the Wink after I questioned you.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
intoTheRain
Doesnt Like to Get Wet


Joined: 05 Jul 2006
Posts: 3543

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UghRochester wrote:
MattAY wrote:
Haha, never noticed that! Although Nick grew his hair recently (since Paul anyway), so that might be why it's a recent observation.

Wait, so the occasion is you get free McDonalds?...After being alone as the maintenance guy all year for 5 years, and having food breaks of what I imagine consist of...free McDonalds?

....To be fair, I'd take it.

I realise too that I haven't had my picture taken for ages. I dont have anything to show you guys - my life is f****** boring.

You read only parts of what I've said, didn't you? Let's break them down into simple parts.

1. This picture was taken at a banquet. Anyone who has been working for this McDonald's franchise for three years is able to go to this banquet.
2. The banquet isn't at a McDonald's. It's at a lobby of some fancy place. We didn't eat McDonald's there either.
3. I've been working at McDonald's for five years. I started as a simple crew and now I'm a maintenance guy. I been a maintenance guy for the last 2 years.
4. Our franchise has McDonald's that closes during the night. Not all of the McDonald's under Tri-County Management is open 24 hours. That said, I'm there by myself when everyone leaves, because I clean the place.
5. Depending on how I feel, I could get an employee meal that is free for the night I work. I'm supposed to have the other employees put my order in, but I do it myself, because like I said...I'm the boss. I don't steal food, because we got cameras.

Quite frankly, our McDonald's is f****** horrible. Statistics show McDonald's has the most health violations and I can see why. Before I did maintenance for our McDonald's, there was f****** mice running around the floor. Sometimes they would be out in the dining room. It was that horrible. Now We have a new head manager and I'm maintenance. Every now and then I'll see a cockroach, which is still pretty bad. So, until the place is 100% clean and sanitary, I consider myself a maintenance guy in training.



i love how your broken down simpler version was twice as long as the original version xD
_________________
The above statement is true
The below statement is false
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bretimus_v2
The Japazillian Dynasty


Joined: 30 Jan 2009
Posts: 9776

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noah wasn't sure what to think of this experience. Mrs. v2 in the background.


Cooper flying a plane...you know...like he do.


The boys and me, enjoying the College World Series Home Run Derby
CWS HR

Champ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
danielrbischoff



Joined: 13 Nov 2009
Posts: 8883

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

De-Ting wrote:
Whoa...

In regards to Ugh's twin.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> Misc All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 2 of 17
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum