More Reviews
REVIEWS Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapph Review
In some way, Pokémon and the relationships they form with their trainers wind up teaching the player something completely different than what you might suspect.

LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Review
Batman and friends team up for another Lego adventure.
More Previews
PREVIEWS Silence: The Whispered World II Preview
With its absolutely gorgeous sequel, Daedalic aims to create a mid-range difficulty adventure title that will expand the genre to a larger audiences.
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions
Release date: Out Now

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix
Release date: 12/02/14

Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-
Release date: 12/16/14

Kalimba
Release date: 12/17/14


LATEST FEATURES Black Friday 2014 Video Game Deals Buyer's Guide
Looking to score the most bang for your buck the day after Thanksgiving? Well look no further! Our Black Friday guide is just the tool you need.

With Two Paths to Walk This Fall, I Recommend Assassins Play AC Unity Over AC Rogue
For fans of this series, it'll be a decision based on hardware. For enthusiasts, returning to the brand's roots will prove enticing.
MOST POPULAR FEATURES Xbox Downloads October 2014 - Updating Each Week
Microsoft's Xbox One console continues an Xbox Live revolution started over a decade ago. Here's hoping Summer of Arcade makes it to the platform next year.

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP oblivion437
Wish List for Fallout 4
By oblivion437
Posted on 11/24/14
So I promised that list and here it is.  It's late and it's not as thorough as I'd hoped.  I also wish I had images handy to illustrate every point where helpful.  So, in no particular order - a subjective set of desired features for Fallout 4: Things to...

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Streaming
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 17, 18, 19  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> General Gaming Topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
UrbanMasque
Don't Feed Him


Joined: 16 May 2007
Posts: 6300

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UghRochester wrote:

-Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder (FMLE for short) 3.2: I use this, because I feel it's easier. Urban is in favor of Ustream Producer, because you can modify multiple camera sources (with trial or pay for it) and that's why you can see him in the bottom right corner of his streaming (bottom-right is the most used area)

-Free Ustream account: This is why you get interrupted with ads and I have that Ustream watermark in the top-right corner. You can pay for a better version which I think Urban has. Unless he found a way to stream without ads and watermark.

-Virtual Audio Cable 4.10: For some reason, the Dazzle's driver is horrible and can't be used to stream audio while live streaming. You can record the audio while in Pinnacle Studios (they give you that software for free if you get The Dazzle) making a movie, but not live streaming. So, this is where I became a pirate and got a torrent for this..


Ugh - Quick question, does Ustream producer pick up the Virtual Audio Cable source?

Also, this is a side project for me at work so I cant spend too much time thinking about it or working on it.. UNLESS.. we get larger partner wanting to stream on our platform *Cough*Dan*Cough*.

I'm writing something like this up as an "official" workflow, but its gonna take awhile with my other responsibilities - if you guys start streaming on Ustream I'll throw you onto our Games superchannel we're making - but ONLY streaming games - if my boss tunes in and sees you playing batman themed riffs on your guitar I'm going to get an earfull.
_________________
Shaft wrote:
I let her come up with the safe word...thats about it

De-Ting wrote:
One-on-one brings out the true nazi in people.

WickedLiquid wrote:
Today I got a restraining order from John Stamos.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
UghRochester
Fattest Jedi Around


Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 7119

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UrbanMasque wrote:
UghRochester wrote:

-Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder (FMLE for short) 3.2: I use this, because I feel it's easier. Urban is in favor of Ustream Producer, because you can modify multiple camera sources (with trial or pay for it) and that's why you can see him in the bottom right corner of his streaming (bottom-right is the most used area)

-Free Ustream account: This is why you get interrupted with ads and I have that Ustream watermark in the top-right corner. You can pay for a better version which I think Urban has. Unless he found a way to stream without ads and watermark.

-Virtual Audio Cable 4.10: For some reason, the Dazzle's driver is horrible and can't be used to stream audio while live streaming. You can record the audio while in Pinnacle Studios (they give you that software for free if you get The Dazzle) making a movie, but not live streaming. So, this is where I became a pirate and got a torrent for this..


Ugh - Quick question, does Ustream producer pick up the Virtual Audio Cable source?

Also, this is a side project for me at work so I cant spend too much time thinking about it or working on it.. UNLESS.. we get larger partner wanting to stream on our platform *Cough*Dan*Cough*.

I'm writing something like this up as an "official" workflow, but its gonna take awhile with my other responsibilities - if you guys start streaming on Ustream I'll throw you onto our Games superchannel we're making - but ONLY streaming games - if my boss tunes in and sees you playing batman themed riffs on your guitar I'm going to get an earfull.

So, you work for Ustream or a company that uses Ustream? Yes, it picks it up on Ustream Producer. Unfortunately, since I only have the free trial for that editing, there's a huge Ustream watermark that goes across the screen. So, I don't use Ustream producer.

Dan would probably post this on GR's homepage if you ask him to, but he would probably want a time schedule for it. Like I said before, I randomly make live streams. I don't have a time schedule, because sometimes I'm just too tired to play video games. If I were to have a time schedule of my live streams, it would be on Tuesdays only.

Also, I'll probably create a channel for video games only. I see you created one for testings.

Streaming now http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ughrochester
EDIT: In case you missed it. http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/24907245
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
UrbanMasque
Don't Feed Him


Joined: 16 May 2007
Posts: 6300

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugh - is Virtual Audio Cable 4.10 free

I work for Ustream.
We're going to create a gaming superchannel (2 actually - one for users streaming themselves getting housed [like yourself], and the other for more legitimate houses [ Like GR, IGN, GT, etc].)

So I encourage you to keep streaming. You can be Ustream's Videogame Tay Zonday


..try not to cry Ugh..
_________________
Shaft wrote:
I let her come up with the safe word...thats about it

De-Ting wrote:
One-on-one brings out the true nazi in people.

WickedLiquid wrote:
Today I got a restraining order from John Stamos.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
UghRochester
Fattest Jedi Around


Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 7119

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UrbanMasque wrote:
Ugh - is Virtual Audio Cable 4.10 free

I work for Ustream.
We're going to create a gaming superchannel (2 actually - one for users streaming themselves getting housed [like yourself], and the other for more legitimate houses [ Like GR, IGN, GT, etc].)

So I encourage you to keep streaming. You can be Ustream's Videogame Tay Zonday


..try not to cry Ugh..

VAC is not free. You can use a free trial, but who wants that? That's when I became a pirate and got a torrent from piratebay. Also, thanks for finding that YouTube video. For anyone who doesn't know, that's how I make impressions of Bane.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
UrbanMasque
Don't Feed Him


Joined: 16 May 2007
Posts: 6300

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/urbanmasquegr

Me playing CS:GO..
..im still getting used to it.
_________________
Shaft wrote:
I let her come up with the safe word...thats about it

De-Ting wrote:
One-on-one brings out the true nazi in people.

WickedLiquid wrote:
Today I got a restraining order from John Stamos.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
UghRochester
Fattest Jedi Around


Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 7119

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UrbanMasque wrote:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/urbanmasquegr

Me playing CS:GO..
..im still getting used to it.

Nice! What kind of cam are you using and how much is it? I have a webcam I could use, but who wants that quality?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
UrbanMasque
Don't Feed Him


Joined: 16 May 2007
Posts: 6300

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So for that broadcast all you need is your PC/Mac - its just a screen grab of CS:Go - and the cam is my onboard webcam.
_________________
Shaft wrote:
I let her come up with the safe word...thats about it

De-Ting wrote:
One-on-one brings out the true nazi in people.

WickedLiquid wrote:
Today I got a restraining order from John Stamos.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
daverabbit



Joined: 02 Oct 2008
Posts: 394

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UghRochester wrote:
daverabbit wrote:
Streaming Reach playdate? I watched Ugh blow himself up in a scorpion when trying to kill a Hunter. One of the best laughs I've had.

MattaAY is usually on when it's 6AM my time and that's usually afternoon his time.


I'm up at that time getting ready for work, maybe I'll call in sick for a few hours. I'll definitely be available tomorrow morning if you're interested and able.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MattAY
Posh B**tard


Joined: 02 Mar 2006
Posts: 12458

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I'm in next weekend so I could do it then. I'll just go online and see who is on Smile
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
UghRochester
Fattest Jedi Around


Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 7119

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave, do you mean Tuesday as in tomorrow? I'm going to my mom's today and won't be able to get on Xbox LIVE much. Also, we would be playing Halo: Reach. Anyone is free to join the Xbox LIVE party. It's just nice having a conversation with GR friends. Also, for some odd reason, I kept getting disconnect from Xbox LIVE on a certain playlist.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
daverabbit



Joined: 02 Oct 2008
Posts: 394

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UghRochester wrote:
Dave, do you mean Tuesday as in tomorrow? I'm going to my mom's today and won't be able to get on Xbox LIVE much. Also, we would be playing Halo: Reach. Anyone is free to join the Xbox LIVE party. It's just nice having a conversation with GR friends. Also, for some odd reason, I kept getting disconnect from Xbox LIVE on a certain playlist.


It would be Tuesday morning yes. I know your schedule was pretty random with your job so was just throwing it out there. I also have Halo Anniversary if you ever wanted to do campaign co-op. Oh and Gears 3. I'll also be on today after work to play any of those. Basically my wife and kid are gone for the next 36 hours so if you see me on I'll play whatever I can with anyone who wants to.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
UghRochester
Fattest Jedi Around


Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 7119

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, my work schedule isn't flexible anymore. I work from 9PM-5AM every night except Monday and Tuesday. Monday, I go and spend the night at my mom's so I can do my laundry. I'm usually online for a good while on Tuesdays.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
UghRochester
Fattest Jedi Around


Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 7119

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Livestreaming now http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ughrochester
In case you missed it.
EDIT http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/
EDIT: spartan317 joined for the last match. http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/25000764
_________________


Last edited by UghRochester on Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
De-Ting
Formerly Known as Prince


Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Posts: 8031

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You wish it was Sightless, Ugh...
_________________

o--(^-^)--o
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
UghRochester
Fattest Jedi Around


Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 7119

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, I told her on Skype to watch. Guess it wasn't.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
UrbanMasque
Don't Feed Him


Joined: 16 May 2007
Posts: 6300

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UghRochester wrote:
Livestreaming now http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ughrochester
In case you missed it.
EDIT http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/25000279


Wow, Nice stream man!
_________________
Shaft wrote:
I let her come up with the safe word...thats about it

De-Ting wrote:
One-on-one brings out the true nazi in people.

WickedLiquid wrote:
Today I got a restraining order from John Stamos.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
UghRochester
Fattest Jedi Around


Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 7119

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UrbanMasque wrote:
UghRochester wrote:
Livestreaming now http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ughrochester
In case you missed it.
EDIT http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/25000279


Wow, Nice stream man!

Really? I changed the FPS to 60, used an ethernet cable and exited Skype. Also, changed the bit rate to 128 for audio and 950 visual..
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
UrbanMasque
Don't Feed Him


Joined: 16 May 2007
Posts: 6300

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UghRochester wrote:
UrbanMasque wrote:
UghRochester wrote:
Livestreaming now http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ughrochester
In case you missed it.
EDIT http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/25000279


Wow, Nice stream man!

Really? I changed the FPS to 60, used an ethernet cable and exited Skype. Also, changed the bit rate to 128 for audio and 950 visual..


No need to have 60fps - that will only unnecessarily bog down your broadcast - but hey, if it works, what do i know.


_________________
Shaft wrote:
I let her come up with the safe word...thats about it

De-Ting wrote:
One-on-one brings out the true nazi in people.

WickedLiquid wrote:
Today I got a restraining order from John Stamos.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
UghRochester
Fattest Jedi Around


Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 7119

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome! You don't have to abuse your powers like that. So, who do we need to contact about GR livestreaming on Ustream?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
spartan317



Joined: 06 Dec 2005
Posts: 596

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was fun... Poor matt and his lolly's
_________________
Icepick wrote:
Once she let me stick it in her ass I left her, I accomplished what I wanted
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> General Gaming Topics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 2 of 19
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum