More Reviews
REVIEWS Dokuro (PC) Review
Dokuro makes the jump from handheld to PC, but does it help or hinder this unusual platformer?

About Love, Hate, and the other Review
Simple feelings. Complex puzzles.
More Previews
PREVIEWS Evolve Preview
With multiplayer action set as its focus, Evolve surprised us earlier this month by introducing a single-player campaign mode where you can switch between mercenaries.
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES Persona 5
Release date: 12/31/14

Motorcycle Club
Release date: 01/01/15

Atelier Ayesha Plus: The Alchemist of Dusk
Release date: 01/14/15

Saints Row: Gat out of Hell
Release date: 01/20/15


LATEST FEATURES Sony, The Interview, and Why Gamers Should Be Paying Attention
The fallout from the movie's cancellation reaches far wider than just Hollywood.

Downloadable Content Walks the Line Between Fun and Frenzied in Middle-earth
I don’t even care all that much for the Lords of the Rings brand, which makes the content falling under Shadow of Mordor’s Season Pass a pleasant surprise.
MOST POPULAR FEATURES Black Friday 2014 Video Game Deals Buyer's Guide
Looking to score the most bang for your buck the day after Thanksgiving? Well look no further! Our Black Friday guide is just the tool you need.

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP ryanbates
Gamer Love
By ryanbates
Posted on 12/19/14
When a player one meets his or her player two, it's a beautiful thing. Check out this cake my friend and GameRevolution reader Lindsey L. gave her sweetums on their two-year anniversary!   ...

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
[OT] Halo 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> Microsoft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Icepick
Professional Pocketpool Player


Joined: 14 Dec 2002
Posts: 11250

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MattAY wrote:
Yeah, Delorean is insane. Have him on your team - always.

I have a running total on how many times Daniel has betrayed me. Right now it's 2.

And I'd also just like to mention that me and Chris are pretty much the best fucking warthog duo in the world.


Throw the two times he betrayed me in on the tally and lets get a running count, he should be court marshaled
_________________
Anal sex is a lot like eating spinach, if you're forced to do it as a kid you wont enjoy it properly as an adult
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
UghRochester
Fattest Jedi Around


Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 7163

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, MattAY. Do you want to finish those last two co-op missions on Monday? I'm also trying to do campaign on Legendary solo. I collected all the terminals and found that Red vs Blue Easter egg.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MattAY
Posh B**tard


Joined: 02 Mar 2006
Posts: 12493

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Icepick wrote:
MattAY wrote:
Yeah, Delorean is insane. Have him on your team - always.

I have a running total on how many times Daniel has betrayed me. Right now it's 2.

And I'd also just like to mention that me and Chris are pretty much the best fucking warthog duo in the world.


Throw the two times he betrayed me in on the tally and lets get a running count, he should be court marshaled


Seconded.

Sadly Howie, I'm back to work Monday. I play football that evening so cant really fit any substantial gaming time in. I can probably do every other evening of the week though. I'm basically available from about 6:30pm 'til late my time Tuesday - Friday.

PS - I have the RvB easter egg already Wink You hear the special pilot voiceover? I think it was Caboose.

I'm also trying Legendary solo. Teleporting knights piss me off 100 times more in Legendary.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Delorean88
Lone Pine Loner


Joined: 26 Jan 2011
Posts: 552

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MattAY wrote:
Yeah, Delorean is insane. Have him on your team - always.


I mean I'm alright... I guess.... (stretches arms) I don't mean to brag or anything.... But I served this for lunch:


I wish I was there for the actual playdate, I'm curious to see how Daniel performs... I mean Daniel you can't be as bad as everyone says right? Right? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
danielrbischoff



Joined: 13 Nov 2009
Posts: 8908

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This playdate was spectacular. Thank you all for turning out, I had so much fun... This is easily my favorite Halo game since 2 and it's because I've had so much fun playing multiplayer with you guys.
_________________
http://www.gamerevolution.com/review/halo-the-master-chief-collection
http://www.gamerevolution.com/review/tales-of-hearts-r
http://www.gamerevolution.com/review/sunset-overdrive
http://www.gamerevolution.com/review/wwe-2k15-ps4-xone
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
danielrbischoff



Joined: 13 Nov 2009
Posts: 8908

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I have moments of greatness, maybe a few games where I dominate, but the tables can quickly turn. Laughing
_________________
http://www.gamerevolution.com/review/halo-the-master-chief-collection
http://www.gamerevolution.com/review/tales-of-hearts-r
http://www.gamerevolution.com/review/sunset-overdrive
http://www.gamerevolution.com/review/wwe-2k15-ps4-xone
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
UghRochester
Fattest Jedi Around


Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 7163

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MattAY wrote:
Icepick wrote:
MattAY wrote:
Yeah, Delorean is insane. Have him on your team - always.

I have a running total on how many times Daniel has betrayed me. Right now it's 2.

And I'd also just like to mention that me and Chris are pretty much the best fucking warthog duo in the world.


Throw the two times he betrayed me in on the tally and lets get a running count, he should be court marshaled


Seconded.

Sadly Howie, I'm back to work Monday. I play football that evening so cant really fit any substantial gaming time in. I can probably do every other evening of the week though. I'm basically available from about 6:30pm 'til late my time Tuesday - Friday.

PS - I have the RvB easter egg already Wink You hear the special pilot voiceover? I think it was Caboose.

I'm also trying Legendary solo. Teleporting knights piss me off 100 times more in Legendary.

Tuesday it is! 1:30PM my time, 6:30 yours.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
danielrbischoff



Joined: 13 Nov 2009
Posts: 8908

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tuesday at 10:30 I have to go to the city, but otherwise I'd be there.
_________________
http://www.gamerevolution.com/review/halo-the-master-chief-collection
http://www.gamerevolution.com/review/tales-of-hearts-r
http://www.gamerevolution.com/review/sunset-overdrive
http://www.gamerevolution.com/review/wwe-2k15-ps4-xone
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MattAY
Posh B**tard


Joined: 02 Mar 2006
Posts: 12493

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a date Howie! I'll have my niece round though - just as a warning. I may not be able to get on at 6:30 spot on.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
UghRochester
Fattest Jedi Around


Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 7163

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MattAY wrote:
It's a date Howie! I'll have my niece round though - just as a warning. I may not be able to get on at 6:30 spot on.

That's cool. I'll be playing SWAT until then. Yes, it's finally back!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
spartan317



Joined: 06 Dec 2005
Posts: 596

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww... I wanted to play too... Also I made it a point to stay away from Mr. Bischoff mainly becuase everytime I'd turn a corner one of three people would stomp me out...
Dan, Icepick or Matt....
No more warthogs for you two and adding to that no more stealing our shit and killing the hell out of us with it senor pick
_________________
Icepick wrote:
Once she let me stick it in her ass I left her, I accomplished what I wanted
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
danielrbischoff



Joined: 13 Nov 2009
Posts: 8908

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was playing with EDD last night and nearly ran him over with a Warthog. Then he got in and I went over the hill in Valhalla and ran over one of his friends.
_________________
http://www.gamerevolution.com/review/halo-the-master-chief-collection
http://www.gamerevolution.com/review/tales-of-hearts-r
http://www.gamerevolution.com/review/sunset-overdrive
http://www.gamerevolution.com/review/wwe-2k15-ps4-xone
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
UghRochester
Fattest Jedi Around


Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 7163

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was wondering if anyone has seen me drive backwards on the Mongoose?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Icepick
Professional Pocketpool Player


Joined: 14 Dec 2002
Posts: 11250

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spartan317 wrote:
Awww... I wanted to play too... Also I made it a point to stay away from Mr. Bischoff mainly becuase everytime I'd turn a corner one of three people would stomp me out...
Dan, Icepick or Matt....
No more warthogs for you two and adding to that no more stealing our shit and killing the hell out of us with it senor pick


I hardly can be blamed, I stroll over to your base, completely uncontested mind you, and see your mantis and banshee just sitting there

Splattering someone with their own banshee is such a joyous feeling, like laughing at orphans
_________________
Anal sex is a lot like eating spinach, if you're forced to do it as a kid you wont enjoy it properly as an adult
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
spartan317



Joined: 06 Dec 2005
Posts: 596

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Icepick wrote:
... like laughing at orphans


Icepick ladies and gentlemen... Not the man we need but the one we deserve
_________________
Icepick wrote:
Once she let me stick it in her ass I left her, I accomplished what I wanted
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MattAY
Posh B**tard


Joined: 02 Mar 2006
Posts: 12493

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need him.

And to be fair, we were COMPLETE retards to let our mantis get stolen TWICE!

Can you not play co-op up to 4 players in campaign?? You can join us if you want spartan?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
spartan317



Joined: 06 Dec 2005
Posts: 596

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cannot... work is stupid and I must attend on that day...
_________________
Icepick wrote:
Once she let me stick it in her ass I left her, I accomplished what I wanted
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
UghRochester
Fattest Jedi Around


Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 7163

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Completed co-op campaign on Legendary with MattAY. Started out as EDD and MattAY last week, but MattAY had to go. So, EDD and I continued. EDD decided to skip a mission so I quit playing with EDD. Today, MattAY and I finished it. MattAY only needs a couple more and I was offering to help afterwards, but he had to go.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Guernica



Joined: 13 Mar 2009
Posts: 480

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UghRochester wrote:
Completed co-op campaign on Legendary with MattAY. Started out as EDD and MattAY last week, but MattAY had to go. So, EDD and I continued. EDD decided to skip a mission so I quit playing with EDD. Today, MattAY and I finished it. MattAY only needs a couple more and I was offering to help afterwards, but he had to go.


How'd you like the extra 2 seconds on the ending for legendary? That's the shortest special ending for a harder mode ever but it was still kinda cool.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
UghRochester
Fattest Jedi Around


Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 7163

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't see it.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> Microsoft All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 12 of 15
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum