More Reviews
REVIEWS ONE PIECE Unlimited World Red Review
"Unlimited World Red"? More like "Sorta Limited Town and Extended Areas... Red. And Blue. And Some Yellow."

Magic 2015: Duels of the Planesw Review
Flirting with disaster year after year, Duels of the Planewalkers has unfortunately overplayed its hand.
More Previews
PREVIEWS Hand of Fate Preview
Dungeons & Dragons mixed with the Batman: Arkham series... wait, what?!
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES Sacred 3
Release date: 08/05/14

Hohokum
Release date: 08/12/14

Tales of Xillia 2
Release date: 08/19/14

Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare
Release date: 08/19/14

LATEST FEATURES Women in the World of Villainy: Achieving the 50/50 Split
We're getting more women in our video games narratives, but why do men still make up the majority of enemies?

The Four Remaining Halo 2 Multiplayer Maps That Deserve a Remake
The Master Chief Collection is getting a total of six remade multiplayer maps from Halo 2 and we know two of them already.
MOST POPULAR FEATURES Picking Your Gender: 5 Industry Professionals Discuss Queer Identity in Gaming
Women from Naughty Dog, ArenaNet, Harmonix, and Gamespot unite to talk about what they want from games in terms of diversity.

Coming Soon

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP Kakulukia
Why Sunset Overdrive Can Go Suck A Lemon
By Kakulukia
Posted on 07/14/14
Yesterday, while cleaning up my media center, I found my copy of Ratchet & Clank: Into The Nexus, which I bought sometime before Christmas last year. I had been pretty excited about this game pre-release, what with it being the first "traditional", albeit shorter than usual,...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Pizza with a hot dog baked in the crust?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
WickedLiquid
In Limbo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:17 am    Post subject: Pizza with a hot dog baked in the crust? Reply with quote

Everyone I've asked has said this sounds awesome. But there must be someone who agrees with me that a hot dog baked into a pizza crust is disgusting.

What the hell is Pizza Hut thinking?

Optimus-Crime
bananable

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's about god damn time.

You know, seriously, I see nothing wrong with this. If you're eating hot dog stuffed crust pizza every week, or fast food everyday, that's just Darwinism at work. Expect a deteriorating health. I think fat people aren't oblivious to the fact that they're fat. They may not care, but they know they're headed to an early grave on some level.

But your lack of personal responsibility shouldn't hamper my want to make a pig out of myself every once and awhile. Get your shit under control, lard asses. I don't want any more rights taken away because you couldn't keep your hand out of the cookie jar. And if you guys cause a ban on cookies and chocolate, so god help you...

I would actually eat this. I'm not proud of it, but I'm not not proud of it, either. I wouldn't eat this twice a week though.
WickedLiquid
In Limbo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not so much a health issue as it is just gross. Cheese stuffed in the crust is awesome, because cheese is awesome. Hot Dogs are... I dunno, WTF is in a hot dog?
used44

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with you. I also don't really care for hotdogs. Very occasionally I'll feel like a beef frank, but usually I'm cooking Italian sausage, bratwurst, or spicy reindeer sausage.

Anything in a pizza crust is just silly.
Optimus-Crime
bananable

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheese baked into pizza crust just tastes bad, and I'm no fan of hotdogs either. But... this thing just looks like perfect college game day eating. If I were at a ballpark, I'd want a slice of this. Or just to have it laying around the house, on the table, half eaten and a day old. A trophy. Something I could brag about later. I ate that. Like a Doritos taco shell taco.

I dunno. This isn't the first I've heard of this pizza, and initially it didn't repulse me like it should've. And I'm not one for gimmicky foods, but I haven't written this one off yet completely.

It looks like perfect getting wasted, bachelor chow. Though if you have people who you love and care for, or who love and care for you, any responsibilities whatsoever basically, I'd advise against it.
MattAY
Posh B**tard

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope that's amazing. That is the best damn thing I've ever heard.
Die Hard Commie Bastard

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok gang... listen up ok... Yeah sure that pizza is surprising to you guys... Just remember that this is nothing to what i saw. Let me talk to you how corporation work OUTSIDE of the U.S. And yes this is related to that hotdog bun.

So! Here's what happend. Long ago, after pizza hut went famous and popular in the states thanks to having no concurrent in the nation wide piazza delivery services (let's say in the... oh 1980's), the company wanted to branch out to foreign investors. So they went to mid-east asia, in Laos, Cambodia, Indonesia, Thailand, etc... but there was a problem you see. There were already a bunch of knock off companies mimicking pizza hut there, inspired by the U.S. So the foreign investors people started thinking. First they said they could try to sue the companies but they couldn't cause of corruption, red tapes, out of U.S reach and all that. So they then tried to "steal" the customers away from them other companies... by using pizzas that no one thought of before.

So, when i was a kid growing up in Thailand in the late 80's - early 90's, pizza hut Bangkok introduced the super vegie pizza

Yes that's corn there.

And then, they introduce something that not even the fattest American thought it was possible: The triple bacon pizza

Why yes! that is pig, turkey and chicken bacon all on one pizza!

And after, when they realized their product didn't reach the south of Thailand (which has a majority of Muslim there), the decide to add the "Tom yun kung" pizza (or the spicey river shrimp and calamari pizza for us american)

But my all time favorite you see, still enjoyed today ... was the Nugget pizza

It was only in the late 90's that pizza hut surprised us all... with the world only "Extreme pizza"

Look at that... just LOOK at that! Look at all that meat there they slaughtered an entire farm for that pizza! look at the FREAKIN' CRUST! Look how the sausage is carefully sliced to fit the bread so it can be wrapped around the cheese! LOOK AT IT!

But ya see, that's not the end of the story here... oh no! Afterward, the main investors from the U.S came to the mid-east and look at their empire there... and refused to be part of this! I kid you not! They vut support from the pizza hut division in that region of asia...

...so they renamed themselves "The pizza company"

And their imagination went even MORE wild! Especially now that pizza hut wanted to start from scratch there against their former branch... by making CRAZIER PIZZAS!

You know what's the shocking story in all this? Thailand, though it's still a ntional issue there, has a lower obesity rate then America. Heck it's even lower then the U.K... While we have yet to catch on our indo-chinese brethren pizza combos... and their macdonald deliveries

intoTheRain
Doesnt Like to Get Wet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love pizza hut. i allow myself to order in/eat fast food once a week and binge a bit, for one meal, and pizza hut is often my choice. but the hotdog pizza does not appeal to me at all. very strange.

but i thought a good idea might be... eat all the pizza part. save all the crust dogs. then you have hotdogs next day. throw some ketchup on them, nom nom nom.

it just doesn't make sense otherwise. what could be "good" about it as ive heard people say. if you think it's good, why not just make up some hot dogs with your pizza, it's the same thing. isn't like you're eating the hotdog part and the pizza part at the same time really. unless you're really special and you take a pizza bite and a hotdog bite and chew at the same time.

stuffed crust with cheese makes sense. because mozzarella sticks and pizza go together very well.

Optimus-Crime wrote:
Cheese baked into pizza crust just tastes bad,

yea man, who would ever think cheese and bread is a good idea. disgusting Rolling Eyes
Optimus-Crime
bananable

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Pizza Hut enough but their stuffed crust kinda sucks. The mozzarella is bland, the side of marinara is watery. The crust may be the best part about their stuffed crust pizza. No, it is.
They're probably the best of the fast food pizza chains, but not the best pizza. Local spots offer better.
Bretimus_v2
The Japazillian Dynasty

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crust dogs...

Well, you have won my appetite. Rain should be in marketing.

Last edited by Bretimus_v2 on Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Optimus-Crime
bananable

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking pigs in a blanket. breakfast pizza
Paradox
Up for group

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make it with the cheesy hot dogs and I'll place an order right now.
Wes

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pizza and Hot Dogs in one? I'm in.
GiftedMonkey
Very Special Forces

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Things that hot dogs belong in:
-Buns
-Cornbread, on a stick
-Mini-crossants, if the hot dogs in question are cocktail weenies
-Mac & Cheese, if you're 5 or in the mood for some edible nostalgia

Things that belong in pizza crust:
-Nothing.

That's the truth, Ruth. No overlap in the Venn diagram there.

Soooooo wait a second....do they make giant hot dogs rings to bake in the crust? Never mind, I actually don't want to know.

Last edited by GiftedMonkey on Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
BlackStar

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I don't like picturing a big circle dick in my pizza.;
Lien
Die Hard Commie Bastard

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GiftedMonkey wrote:
Things that hot dogs belong in:
-Mini-crossants

Oh non ya didn't...
GiftedMonkey
Very Special Forces

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come at me, mon frere.

Just try and say mais non to a plate of les cochons dans couvertures.

Last edited by GiftedMonkey on Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
used44

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cocktail weenies? Fuck that. Only beef franks in my pig-in-a-blankets.
Optimus-Crime
bananable

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlackStar wrote:
Yeah I don't like picturing a big circle dick in my pizza.;

Let's get to what we're really wanting to talk about in this thread: our dicks and what it would feel like to slap them against one another's.

Used? GiftedMonkey? Wes? Used? used?

Used?

I mean, if you're down for that kind of stuff, Used, okay then. hold on one sec
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4HDtpCkDCs
*click*

okay, I'm back now, Used

where'd he go?
Optimus-Crime
bananable

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well now I think I understand why you declined my xbox live friends request Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> Misc All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: