More Reviews
REVIEWS Kingston HyperX Cloud Headset Review
Kingston's newest headset delivers comfort and quality without breaking the bank.

NES Remix 2 Review
DJ Nintendo is back with yet another remix of its iconic classic NES titles. Will the DJ be asked to put it on repeat? Or should this have been lost in the shuffle?
More Previews
PREVIEWS Skylanders Trap Team Preview
Don't worry, folks. Admiral Ackbar is all over this.
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Release date: 04/29/14

Bound by Flame
Release date: 05/09/14

Wolfenstein: The New Order
Release date: 05/20/14

Drakengard 3
Release date: 05/21/14

LATEST FEATURES Bandai Namco's Global Gamers Day Showcase
In Las Vegas, Ryan Bates and I poured through Bandai Namco's full catalogue of titles and learn what the publisher has in store this year.

The Gaming Charities at PAX East 2014
Pause your game and make a difference. Gamers can go beyond player two by helping many others with these charities.

Coming Soon

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP shandog137
So much more than war...
By shandog137
Posted on 04/18/14
The recent blog, Peace in the Era of Call of Duty  really made me think about war games that dig deeper than simply a kill streak reward. The first game that came to mind was Spec-Ops: The Line and although I haven’t played it, I began to wonder if it did the war genre as...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
New mobile gaming app coming out "Co-Op Live"

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Game Revolution Forum Index -> General Gaming Topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
asister220

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:53 pm    Post subject: New mobile gaming app coming out "Co-Op Live" Reply with quote

I heard from my friend that there is an app coming out soon called "Co-Op live". It's catered towards the people, like myself, who love playing co-op games but can never find anyone to play with. I'm spreading the word because i really want this app to come out. Its on an Indiegogo campaign and I've already donated. Spread the word people!

Here is a link to their campaign: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/291128/x/1865313
used44

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Theirs something wrong with you're project's use of grahamer. Usually not a sign of professionalism.
asister220

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:31 pm    Post subject: really Reply with quote

Im sure i believe you but it's hard when your spelling "grahamer" when it's grammar, and "Theirs" when its properly "Their's " to indicate "Their is". So lets not point fingers.
Bretimus_v2
The Japazillian Dynasty

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that was the point. And it's "there is". Just sayin'.

Sounds interesting, but in-game matchmaking will probably be my weapon of choice.
asister220

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol. Nice. Totally FUBAR on that. In game matchmaking is cool, especially for games like Modern Warfare, but sometimes id like to know who plays at the same times i do and what games they play. I'm a girl so compatibility is key. So that's why i like what they're doing.
De-Ting
Formerly Known as Prince

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:55 pm    Post subject: Re: really Reply with quote

asister220 wrote:
I'm sure I believe you, but it's hard when you're spelling "grahamer" when it's grammar, and "Theirs" when its properly "There's," to indicate "There is". So let's not point fingers.
Fixed.
asister220 wrote:
I'm a desperate guy.
Fixed.

o--(^-^)--o
GiftedMonkey
Very Special Forces

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does this "Co-op Live" have a "Twitter Account" of which I may become a "follower"? Or perhaps a "Facebook" page that I may "like"? Could I learn more about "Co-op Live" and other exciting "brands" on a "Youtube channel"? Does you marketing coordinator have any other "rad" insights re: "viral" marketing? Maybe something involving "web video"?
asister220

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GiftedMonkey wrote:
Does this "Co-op Live" have a "Twitter Account" of which I may become a "follower"? Or perhaps a "Facebook" page that I may "like"? Could I learn more about "Co-op Live" and other exciting "brands" on a "Youtube channel"? Does you marketing coordinator have any other "rad" insights re: "viral" marketing? Maybe something involving "web video"?

It's all on their Indiegogo page that I linked. Facebook and Twitter is at the bottom.
WickedLiquid
In Limbo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bretimus_v2 wrote:
I think that was the point. And it's "there is". Just sayin'..

Last edited by WickedLiquid on Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
MattAY
Posh B**tard

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey man, only $9,965 to go!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No need to be dicks, guys. But seriously,
asister220 wrote:
I'm a girl so compatibility is key.
lolwut?

I like that you can pay $50 to give suggestions. I'm torn on whether or not it's worth it to double up for a science fiction novel, though. I wouldn't want it to turn out to be one of those soft sci-fi novels that's really more like a fantasy.

But seriously seriously -- why 10k, and what will be done with the money and project if the goal is not met?
I sprinkle sand into the waters of night. The grains burn as they fall, reminding me of another in times long passed away. I watched him even then as he fell, his face undefeated, his eyes still proud.
UghRochester
Fattest Jedi Around

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MattAY wrote:
Hey man, only $9,965 to go!

I'll be surprised if anyone donates $1,000. Then again, there are crazy entrepreneurs in this world.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what will be done if the goal is not met, i'm hoping they continue to raise money. I just think it's a pretty cool app. I've been searching for something similar so that's why i posted it, i figured that there were people out there who were searching for the same thing too.
asister220

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sightless wrote:
No need to be dicks, guys. But seriously,
asister220 wrote:
I'm a girl so compatibility is key.
lolwut?

I like that you can pay $50 to give suggestions. I'm torn on whether or not it's worth it to double up for a science fiction novel, though. I wouldn't want it to turn out to be one of those soft sci-fi novels that's really more like a fantasy.

But seriously seriously -- why 10k, and what will be done with the money and project if the goal is not met?

lol, I looked at the site again and they updated the perks. I was wondering about the $100 dollars myself.
ashton21

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:45 am    Post subject: I like it Reply with quote

I actually really like it i'm always searching for co-op partners so this is right up my alley. ill help spread the word
MattAY
Posh B**tard

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm all for good causes. But this is spam, let's be honest. It was borderline before the alt account came along.

Got a problem? Please check the posting rules before making anymore posts (perhaps focus on the advertising/spam section). Or feel free to PM me. But please note if you make another topic regarding this you'll be considered for a ban.

Also, you didnt get Used's joke - Locked.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Game Revolution Forum Index -> General Gaming Topics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: