More Reviews
REVIEWS Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfa Review
[PlayStation release update] Electronic Arts and the development team at EA Canada hope to catch as many PlayStation gamers as they did when Garden Warfare first launched exclusively on Xbox One.

CounterSpy Review
Your operative is tasked with infiltrating both sides of nuclear war. Can CounterSpy finish the mission in time for your PSN credit?
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES Tales of Xillia 2
Release date: Out Now

Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare
Release date: Out Now

Madden NFL 15
Release date: 08/26/14

Destiny
Release date: 09/09/14

LATEST FEATURES The Updating List of PAX Indies
We're heading to PAX Prime! Are you looking to check out a few unique indie games while you're there? UPDATED: Nom Nom Galaxy

The Best Upcoming Racing Games of 2014
You've probably only heard of Sony's exclusive Driveclub and Microsoft's exclusive Forza Horizon 2, but don't forget about a few others.

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP KevinS
RIP Robin Williams (1951-2014)
By KevinS
Posted on 08/14/14
Robin Williams (1951-2014) Robin Williams was an absolutely exceptional comedian, talented actor, and holder of a special place in video game history: He was the first really famous gamer I know of. I’m sure there were others, but they kept a comparatively low profile, unlike one...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Max Payne 3 & RE6 on sale @Best Buy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> General Gaming Topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lethean
Big Fat Poo Head Who Ignores GR

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:16 am    Post subject: Max Payne 3 & RE6 on sale @Best Buy Reply with quote

Max Payne 3 is 17.99 at Best Buy right now. My local one had it new for that price on the 360 and PS3. The website has it listed as 17.99 pre owned. Resident Evil 6 is 19.99....It's a shit game apparently but on goozex RE6 trades for 1200 points while MP3 trades for 1450 or so. Not a bad deal to buy either game for 19-20 bucks and trade it for a game worth 50 or 60 dollars.
danielrbischoff

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Max Payne 3 is worth a playthrough at that price for sure, but the multiplayer community is deaddeaddead.
Psuedo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

danielrbischoff wrote:
Max Payne 3 is worth a playthrough at that price for sure, but the multiplayer community is deaddeaddead.

Really? For what console/pc? I had it when it first came out for the 360, and played it for a month or two. It was pretty fun. I was hoping to be able to play online some more especially with new maps :\
Sourdeez
Does it use DX12?!?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I own Max Payne 3 on the pc. I love the max payne games even if the story in 3 is a bit like a dog chasing its drunken tail. Its a good example on how well dx11, tessellation, and the engine runs(Its the same engine GTA5 is in)

Still waiting on RE6 to release on the pc. March 22, 2013
Better be dx11 like RE5 was or Ill label it a terrible port.
danielrbischoff

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Psuedo wrote:
danielrbischoff wrote:

Really? For what console/pc? I had it when it first came out for the 360, and played it for a month or two. It was pretty fun. I was hoping to be able to play online some more especially with new maps :\

On 360 and PS3 last I checked.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> General Gaming Topics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: