More Reviews
REVIEWS Firefall Review
Repetitive gameplay makes this fall a little boring.

The Walking Dead: Season Two Review
At this point, you’re not coming back for the zombies. Let’s get down to business.
More Previews
PREVIEWS Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Preview
Put up some movie glasses, because Geometry Wars is entering the third dimension.
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES Destiny
Release date: 09/09/14

FIFA 15
Release date: 09/23/14

Ar Nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star
Release date: 09/23/14

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
Release date: 09/30/14

LATEST FEATURES And I Was All "Hell Yeah I'll Play a New Dreamcast Game"
I just played a Dreamcast game that was released in... wait, 2014?

A Comprehensive Guide to Dealing with Controversy in the Video Game Industry
Need help wading through the latest misogyny/homophobia/racism/corruption debate in the gaming industry? Paul Tamburro’s here to help!
MOST POPULAR FEATURES The Updating List of PAX Indies
We're heading to PAX Prime! Are you looking to check out a few unique indie games while you're there? UPDATED: Dragon Fin Soup, Dungeon of the Endless,

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP samsmith614 Since game design is a business, I decided to see what's really selling well for the PS4. I did this search a week ago, and at the time, out of the top 20 bestsellers on Amazon 10 had not even been released yet. By now some have been released. But others still have not. And yet others...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Nvidia Shield Handson

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sourdeez
Does it use DX12?!?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:36 pm    Post subject: Nvidia Shield Handson Reply with quote

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/nvidia-shield-tegra-4-preview-e3-2013,23059.html

I really want one but I dont have the spare cash to get it. There is also the question of when will the tegra 5 be released.

"We asked if Tegra 3 devices, such as the Nexus 7, would be getting a special version of Dead Trigger 2 but it doesn't seem so. The new generation of Tegra 4 is so far ahead of the previous model that it's a whole new ballgame. This brings up the question of lifespan for Shield. If a Shield 2 comes out, does that mean that the original Shield won't be able to take advantage of next-generation enhanced titles? That's something nobody knows yet – at least not until there is a Shield 2."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> PC All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: