More Reviews
REVIEWS Out of the Park Baseball 15 Review
Looking for a baseball sim with fewer bats, fewer balls, and more charts and spreadsheets? Out of the Park Baseball has what you need.

DYNASTY WARRIORS: GUNDAM Reborn Review
Dynasty Warriors + Gundam = What more needs to be said?
More Previews
PREVIEWS Space Engineers Preview
Exploring the vacuum of space gets easier when you don’t actually have to make the jump, but you can still get lost out there.
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES ONE PIECE Unlimited World Red
Release date: Out Now

Battlefield 4 Dragon's Teeth
Release date: 07/15/14

Sacred 3
Release date: 08/05/14

LATEST FEATURES The Best Games of 2014 So Far
Which games have earned contention in this year’s Game of the Year considerations? With six months behind us, these are the best games of 2014 thus far.

Salute Perhaps The Best, Most Mature Game of the Generation
"Mature" meaning actually mature, not just tits and violence. Come get all serious with me!

Coming Soon

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP LinksOcarina
Where Did Makoto Go?
By LinksOcarina
Posted on 07/07/14
Meet Makoto.   Like any character from an RPG, Makoto has his own quirks to stand out in his game, Enchanted Arms . For Makoto, he is a support character who uses the element of Light for most of his spell casting, along with a saxophone as a conduit. He is also impulsive...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Go to mars! It'll be out of this world!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Game Revolution Forum Index -> Misc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lethean
Big Fat Poo Head Who Ignores GR

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:06 am    Post subject: Go to mars! It'll be out of this world! Reply with quote

Har. Har.

So a Dutch company (led by Tylzen?) is looking for colonists for it's Mars mission. In 2023:
Quote:
Mars One will establish a permanent human settlement on Mars. We invite you to participate by sharing our vision with your friends, and, perhaps, by becoming the next Mars astronaut yourself.

Really though it seems like they want positive individuals with great leadership skills/potential and something to bring to the table. I think that rules out 95 percent of us! (Myself included! I'm not being mean!)

Still, if the idea of leaving Earth behind and never coming back appeals to you, sign up! (I'm sure there's enough pseudo billy badass loners around who think "there's nothing for me here. I'm a wolf pack of one. I'll do it!"

It'll be just like Total Recall. Except with no inhabitants, no technology save for what's brought on the mission, no three breasted street walkers and no Sharon Stone/Kate Beckinsale trying to kill you. Okay so nothing like Total Recall at all. It will be red though!
FrozenBacon
100% sexy

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Negro. I posted this like a month ago.

http://www.gamerevolution.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27803
intoTheRain
Doesnt Like to Get Wet

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Won't happen by 2023, but the idea is cute.

Dejavu
Lethean
Big Fat Poo Head Who Ignores GR

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FrozenBacon wrote:
Negro. I posted this like a month ago.

http://www.gamerevolution.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27803

Whatever. I only pay attention to what you say when it's pillow talk. And you never follow through on those promises...
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Game Revolution Forum Index -> Misc All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: