More Reviews
REVIEWS Dokuro (PC) Review
Dokuro makes the jump from handheld to PC, but does it help or hinder this unusual platformer?

About Love, Hate, and the other Review
Simple feelings. Complex puzzles.
More Previews
PREVIEWS Evolve Preview
With multiplayer action set as its focus, Evolve surprised us earlier this month by introducing a single-player campaign mode where you can switch between mercenaries.
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES Persona 5
Release date: 12/31/14

Motorcycle Club
Release date: 01/01/15

Atelier Ayesha Plus: The Alchemist of Dusk
Release date: 01/14/15

Saints Row: Gat out of Hell
Release date: 01/20/15

LATEST FEATURES Sony, The Interview, and Why Gamers Should Be Paying Attention
The fallout from the movie's cancellation reaches far wider than just Hollywood.

Downloadable Content Walks the Line Between Fun and Frenzied in Middle-earth
I don’t even care all that much for the Lords of the Rings brand, which makes the content falling under Shadow of Mordor’s Season Pass a pleasant surprise.
MOST POPULAR FEATURES Black Friday 2014 Video Game Deals Buyer's Guide
Looking to score the most bang for your buck the day after Thanksgiving? Well look no further! Our Black Friday guide is just the tool you need.

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP ryanbates
Gamer Love
By ryanbates
Posted on 12/19/14
When a player one meets his or her player two, it's a beautiful thing. Check out this cake my friend and GameRevolution reader Lindsey L. gave her sweetums on their two-year anniversary!   ...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
I got a new TV!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
intoTheRain
Doesnt Like to Get Wet

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lethean wrote:
Wait...Women aren't at a disadvantage in the work space?

Okay.

i wasn't bro fisting him for that, I was bro fisting him because he agreed with me.
Lethean
Big Fat Poo Head Who Ignores GR

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

intoTheRain wrote:
Lethean wrote:

Okay.

i wasn't bro fisting him for that, I was bro fisting him because he agreed with me.

Oh yeah. I got that Smile
Longo_2_guns
Ruler of the Queen's Navy

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lethean wrote:

Depends on the work. But not so much as it used to be, for sure.
100% sexy

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my past experience women have always been detrimental to the workspace. Always.

I remember reading this one company that was consisted of only women. "What a great idea! No sexual harassment and just novel ideas!" the creator thought. But no, stupid drama and rivalries were everywhere. Shit got out so out of hand that they couldn't accomplish anything.
intoTheRain
Doesnt Like to Get Wet

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FrozenBacon wrote:
In my past experience women have always been detrimental to the workspace. Always.

I remember reading this one company that was consisted of only women. "What a great idea! No sexual harassment and just novel ideas!" the creator thought. But no, stupid drama and rivalries were everywhere. Shit got out so out of hand that they couldn't accomplish anything.

sadly this doesnt surprise me at all.
madster111
The Original Pie Lover

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just like to point out women have it better in the workplace these days.

Companies are hiring wiminz so they don't appear sexist and are hesitant to fire them for the same reason. You can argue pay rates all you want, but $1 > $0.

BarackObama,Putin,DavidCameron,XiJinpingAndseveralothers wrote:
Song of the year, every year.
Chris_Crime

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

intoTheRain wrote:
Chris_Crime wrote:
Not at all. Still think that's pretty fucking cold no matter how logical and progressive it may seem. Probably could've been a bit more tactful than that is all.
I'll just remind myself that I'm the crazy one in this scenario.

And you made a topic where you were basically planning to bang your engaged boss if given the opportunity.

I guess your definition and my definition of cold are different.

What I've done hurts no one, if she didn't like it she had every right to move on.

That said, I liked it more when we were like this Chris

Boss wants to have sex vs. won't go into debt for a girlfriend of however many years aren't equal at all. I don't share a relationship with my boss. I haven't been fucking my boss and cooking meals with my boss and living under the same roof as my boss and....

In the end I chose not to. If all things being equal, does this mean there's a possibility you'll decide to marry into debt?

2 days, no reply? LAAAAME
Lethean

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

madster111 wrote:
Just like to point out women have it better in the workplace these days.

Companies are hiring wiminz so they don't appear sexist and are hesitant to fire them for the same reason. You can argue pay rates all you want, but $1 > $0.

Yeah a dollar is more than nothing but getting paid less than your male counterpart is not right either.

Anyways, bumping this thread because my T.V finally arrived and holy shit is it amazing. This is the best picture I've ever seen on a T.V The blacks are so inky and dark, colours nice and vibrant and gaming on a 60 inch is pretty sweet. 3D in Arkham City was kind of meh however. Will watch Life of Pi later to see how the 3D is in film.
FrozenBacon
100% sexy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't gotten my 3D tv yet but based off of the 3D TVs I sampled in the store, I can't say I am impressed with the 3D effect. Last 3D film I watched was the last underworld movie and the 3D effects was sort of entertaining, but the 3D TV didn't really approach the level that I saw in the cinema. Perhaps it was the demo video I saw and I hope the 3D effects in the various movies I watch in my new TV will be any better.
Lethean

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FrozenBacon wrote:
I haven't gotten my 3D tv yet but based off of the 3D TVs I sampled in the store, I can't say I am impressed with the 3D effect. Last 3D film I watched was the last underworld movie and the 3D effects was sort of entertaining, but the 3D TV didn't really approach the level that I saw in the cinema. Perhaps it was the demo video I saw and I hope the 3D effects in the various movies I watch in my new TV will be any better.

Yeah the best way to get top notch 3D is with a projector.

And damn this tv is amazing. No 1500 dollar 4k TV can compare to the image quality of this set. To spend 1500 on a tv just to have 4 when it's PQ isn't as good as other sets is stupid.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> Misc All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: