More Reviews
REVIEWS Five Nights at Freddy's Review
So damn scary, I had to break every ten minutes just writing this review.

InFamous: First Light Review
Sony’s open-world action game gets new life with a blast from Sucker Punch who’ve got a story dedicated to neon-powered Fetch and her brother.
More Previews
PREVIEWS Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Preview
Sid Meier's Civilization is boldly going where... it has gone once before in Alpha Centauri. But that was more than 15 years ago. We should know more about the future now, right?
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES Madden NFL 15
Release date: Out Now

Destiny
Release date: 09/09/14

Ar Nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star
Release date: 09/23/14

FIFA 15
Release date: 09/23/14

LATEST FEATURES inFamous: First Light Battle Arena Hints, Strategies, Tips [Stream Over]
Watch as I build out our feature of useful tactics for players in Sucker Punch's wave-based and arcade-awesome arena mode.

The Updating List of PAX Indies
We're heading to PAX Prime! Are you looking to check out a few unique indie games while you're there? UPDATED: Dragon Fin Soup, Dungeon of the Endless,

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP samsmith614 Since game design is a business, I decided to see what's really selling well for the PS4. I did this search a week ago, and at the time, out of the top 20 bestsellers on Amazon 10 had not even been released yet. By now some have been released. But others still have not. And yet others...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Blood, tears and prolapse, another Icepick tale
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Icepick
Professional Pocketpool Player

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've only ever had feces 3, maybe 4 times, and even then it's not a mudslide (this obvious story is an exception) unless she's literally seconds away from having a movement, your dick will be shit free
Sourdeez
Does it use DX12?!?

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://coed.com/2008/11/13/a-very-shtty-one-night-stand/

Tim and his buddies threw back a couple of monster burritos and hit the town for a few celebratory drinks and a little action.

Four hours later, Tim woke up startled and disoriented to a horrific odor that was unfortunately all too familiar. The night before flashed before his eyes – the big burrito dinner, the dozens of Buttery Nipple and Sex on the Beach shots, the super-hot stranger sex and of course, the queezy feeling in his stomach before he passed out cold. “Oh sh*t,” he thought, literally, OH SH*T!

Tim sprang out of the bed in terror realizing that not only had he sh*t a stranger’s bed, but both their naked bodies had been tossing in his burrito-diarrhea for hours. Her bed resembled a crime scene. Thank God she was still asleep.

Tim was always quick on his feet and this situation was no different. Frantic, he grabbed a towel, wiped his body down and with the grace of a painter, dabbed the diarrhea around her nether-region. He quickly threw on his clothes and grabbed the pen and paper to write a note.

The note read:

“Trinity, you should be ashamed of yourself. You are the most disgusting human being I have ever met in my life. GET SOME HELP!”

Tim quietly placed the note on her bedside table, grabbed his coat and slipped out the front door, completely off the hook. Needless to say, he never saw Trinity again.
Lethean
Big Fat Poo Head Who Ignores GR

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lethean wrote:
Icepick I was at a bar reading this story on my phone and I couldnt hold in the laughter. Thanks!

So think you're staying away from brown town for a while or did that shit not scare you away from it?

ANSWER ME BITCH!

Wink
Icepick
Professional Pocketpool Player

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lethean wrote:
Lethean wrote:
Icepick I was at a bar reading this story on my phone and I couldnt hold in the laughter. Thanks!

So think you're staying away from brown town for a while or did that shit not scare you away from it?

ANSWER ME BITCH!

Wink

hard to answer when I'm banned

And I'm the fucking mayor of brown town
Dobby2244

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha oh my gosh. What a crazy story. Never a dull moment for you

The only time I've been in hospital is when my good friends decided to stick me in a cab alone when I was beyond drunk and the cabby ended up calling an ambulance when we got to my house.

But the worst for me was just a couple weeks ago. My brother was in a car accident and helicoptered to hospital. I flew to see him straight away.. It's been an emotional couple weeks but luckily he is recovering quickly now...

Last edited by Dobby2244 on Thu May 30, 2013 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
used44

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh that's awful. I hope everything gets better soon!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> Misc All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: