More Reviews
REVIEWS D4 Review
Just another game about a time-traveling detective who deflects knives by spitting bubblegum at them as they fly through the air at full speed. Yep, just another game...

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax Review
Ultimax comes the closest to realizing my dream of an actual fighting RPG.
More Previews
PREVIEWS Sunset Overdrive Preview
Microsoft and Insomniac Games have created a new open-world shooter with clear influences from Jet Grind Radio. We went hands-on with the first hour of the game.
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
Release date: Out Now

Alien: Isolation
Release date: 10/07/14

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
Release date: 10/14/14

The Evil Within
Release date: 10/14/14

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP ryanbates
Respawning
By ryanbates
Posted on 09/25/14
I had planned to write something about the Borderlands series, but that will have to wait. I have something I need to get off my chest first. It's very personal, and I hope the two or three of you who follow my sparse blog will spare me this moment. I joked in my review for the bizarre...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
My STEAMPOINTS.com’s Review – Free Steam Games

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Game Revolution Forum Index -> PC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
98pikuna

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:06 am    Post subject: My STEAMPOINTS.com’s Review – Free Steam Games Reply with quote

Intro:
Today I am going to share a website with you guys. This website is for free steam games. The name of the website is "steampoints.com". This site is really awesome. I know that it is hard to believe that how it is possible? Well that's why I've attached some screenshot of those games that I received from them. Hope this will remove your doubt. They are 100% real and trusted. Now, let's talk about something about this site.

What is Steampoints.com site is for?
Well, this is a website that gives people free steam game as a gift in a legit way. No scam, No bullshit. This site all about for steam user. If you are steam user and don't want to spend money for any games or any DLC then this is the site for you.

How this site works?
At first you have to register with them. Register with any username you want if available. Don't use your Steam username. They don't need your steam's username. Now that's a good sign of trust Smile When register give your valid email address because they will send you steam game to your registered email address. After completing registration verify your email address and login to the site. then you have to earn points by completing different kind of surveys and offers. When you have enough points to order a game you can order your game. 1000 points are worth of a $10 Game.

Pros:
They are simply great. If you fell any kind of problem or need any help just contact them. They have a great sup portteam. They will help you. I found them most trustworthy and legit site in the net. They don't ask for your any personal information or your steam account information.

Cons:
Sometimes they take more time to send a game. They normally send games within 10 working days but sometimes it could take up to 15-20 days. They need some times to process orders. Well, that's ok. Having some patience is not that bad Smile and also they explain the reason clearly if there is a delay. So, that's cool. Earning POINTS is time consuming and sometimes boring. But, that's ok if you want something free then you should do something. At least a little. They don't allow any proxy.

Their Links:

Site Link: http://steampoints.com
Facebook Community: http://www.facebook.com/steampoints
Twitter: https://twitter.com/steampoints

Some Games screenshots:

Here are some game screenshots that I received from them:

A usefull video of "How to order a Game" from SteamPoints:
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESomRkNWddA[/video]

Other Thoughts and Tips :
If you are looking for free steam games without spend a single buck then this is the perfect site for you. But if you think that you will do nothing and you will get a free game then this site is not for you. Just keep in mind that you have to earn enough points to get a game and earning points is sometimes time consuming. Also you may not see any surveys/offers in your country because all surveys/offers are not available in all countries. In that case you can earn points by promoting your referral link. Even sometimes you complete a survey/offer it doesn't give you points. You should ask why? Well, because the advertiser of our site has already got their data/information from another survey/offer you did before. To get rid of this problem clear your browser cache and cookies every time before you start a new survey/offer and also create a separate email address for the surveys cause they will fill with ads when you do surveys. Always keep in touch with Steampoints for free entertainment Smile
UghRochester
Fattest Jedi Around

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I clear my cache, would it get rid of you? Nice idea and many companies already follow reward programs like that. Just don't trust those links

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This user was banned.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Game Revolution Forum Index -> PC All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: