More Reviews
REVIEWS Dokuro (PC) Review
Dokuro makes the jump from handheld to PC, but does it help or hinder this unusual platformer?

About Love, Hate, and the other Review
Simple feelings. Complex puzzles.
More Previews
PREVIEWS Magicka 2 Preview
How does that sing-along song go? "Magicka 2, Magicka 2, for the Playstation 4, and the PC, too..."
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES Persona 5
Release date: 12/31/14

Motorcycle Club
Release date: 01/01/15

Atelier Ayesha Plus: The Alchemist of Dusk
Release date: 01/14/15

Saints Row: Gat out of Hell
Release date: 01/20/15

LATEST FEATURES Sony, The Interview, and Why Gamers Should Be Paying Attention
The fallout from the movie's cancellation reaches far wider than just Hollywood.

Downloadable Content Walks the Line Between Fun and Frenzied in Middle-earth
I don’t even care all that much for the Lords of the Rings brand, which makes the content falling under Shadow of Mordor’s Season Pass a pleasant surprise.
MOST POPULAR FEATURES Black Friday 2014 Video Game Deals Buyer's Guide
Looking to score the most bang for your buck the day after Thanksgiving? Well look no further! Our Black Friday guide is just the tool you need.

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP ryanbates
Gamer Love
By ryanbates
Posted on 12/19/14
When a player one meets his or her player two, it's a beautiful thing. Check out this cake my friend and GameRevolution reader Lindsey L. gave her sweetums on their two-year anniversary!   ...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Tell a story, with a song.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
WickedLiquid
In Limbo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:25 am    Post subject: Tell a story, with a song. Reply with quote

Using song lyrics, try to tell a story that connects to the previous post so that flows into a (somewhat) cohesive story.

With your feet in the air, and your head on the ground
UrbanMasque
Don't Feed Him

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadows settled, on the place - that you left - Daughter - Youth

De-Ting wrote:
One-on-one brings out the true nazi in people.

WickedLiquid wrote:
Today I got a restraining order from John Stamos.
WickedLiquid
In Limbo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With your feet in the air, and your head on the ground, shadows settled, on the place - that you left. You were always on my mind
UghRochester
Fattest Jedi Around

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With your feet in the air, and your head on the ground, shadows settled, on the place - that you left. You were always on my mind. You'd think that people would have had enough of silly love songs, but I look around me and I see it isn't so. Some people wanna fill the world with silly love songs. And what's wrong with that?
Formerly Known as Prince

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With your feet in the air, and your head on the ground, shadows settled, on the place - that you left. You were always on my mind. You'd think that people would have had enough of silly love songs, but I look around me and I see it isn't so. Some people wanna fill the world with silly love songs. And what's wrong with that?

Now I'd like to take a minute--just sit right there. I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called 'Bel-Air'.

o--(^-^)--o
Paradox
Up for group

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I'd like to take a minute--just sit right there. I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called 'Bel-Air'. As I was going over the Cork and Kerry Mountains, I saw Captain Farrell and his money he was countin'. I first produced my pistol and then produced my rapier. I said, "Stand and deliver or the devil he may take ya".
WickedLiquid
In Limbo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I'd like to take a minute--just sit right there. I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called 'Bel-Air'. As I was going over the Cork and Kerry Mountains, I saw Captain Farrell and his money he was countin'. I first produced my pistol and then produced my rapier. I said, "Stand and deliver or the devil he may take ya". He took one look, that's all it took to gain his trust that day.
UghRochester
Fattest Jedi Around

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I'd like to take a minute--just sit right there. I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called 'Bel-Air'. As I was going over the Cork and Kerry Mountains, I saw Captain Farrell and his money he was countin'. I first produced my pistol and then produced my rapier. I said, "Stand and deliver or the devil he may take ya". He took one look, that's all it took to gain his trust that day. He was in a bind 'cos he was way behind and he was willin' to make a deal.
Posh B**tard

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I'd like to take a minute--just sit right there. I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called 'Bel-Air'. As I was going over the Cork and Kerry Mountains, I saw Captain Farrell and his money he was countin'. I first produced my pistol and then produced my rapier. I said, "Stand and deliver or the devil he may take ya". He took one look, that's all it took to gain his trust that day. He was in a bind 'cos he was way behind and he was willin' to make a deal.
And I said, "HEEEEEEEEEyyyyy Yeeeeeeeeaaahhhh yeeeeeeee eeeaaa eaah, HEEEEEEEEEyyyyyyy YEEEEAAAAhhhhhh yeeaaaaahhh.....I said HEY......what' goin' on?"
bananable

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I said, "HEEEEEEEEEyyyyy Yeeeeeeeeaaahhhh yeeeeeeee eeeaaa eaah, HEEEEEEEEEyyyyyyy YEEEEAAAAhhhhhh yeeaaaaahhh.....I said HEY......what' goin' on?" This is Major Tom to ground control, I'm stepping through the door
And I'm floating in a most peculiar way
And the stars look very different today
Paradox
Up for group

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I said, "HEEEEEEEEEyyyyy Yeeeeeeeeaaahhhh yeeeeeeee eeeaaa eaah, HEEEEEEEEEyyyyyyy YEEEEAAAAhhhhhh yeeaaaaahhh.....I said HEY......what' goin' on?" This is Major Tom to ground control, I'm stepping through the door, And I'm floating in a most peculiar way, And the stars look very different today. This ain't no place for no hero. This ain't no place for no better man. This ain't no place for no hero, to call home.
WickedLiquid
In Limbo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I said, "HEEEEEEEEEyyyyy Yeeeeeeeeaaahhhh yeeeeeeee eeeaaa eaah, HEEEEEEEEEyyyyyyy YEEEEAAAAhhhhhh yeeaaaaahhh.....I said HEY......what' goin' on?" This is Major Tom to ground control, I'm stepping through the door, And I'm floating in a most peculiar way, And the stars look very different today. This ain't no place for no hero. This ain't no place for no better man. This ain't no place for no hero, to call home. What the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here.
Affen
Freedom Runner

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I said, "HEEEEEEEEEyyyyy Yeeeeeeeeaaahhhh yeeeeeeee eeeaaa eaah, HEEEEEEEEEyyyyyyy YEEEEAAAAhhhhhh yeeaaaaahhh.....I said HEY......what' goin' on?" This is Major Tom to ground control, I'm stepping through the door, And I'm floating in a most peculiar way, And the stars look very different today. This ain't no place for no hero. This ain't no place for no better man. This ain't no place for no hero, to call home. What the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here. Christ almighty I am thirsty. I'm forever fat and ugly, stumbling bumbling bastard stubbly.
In Limbo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I said, "HEEEEEEEEEyyyyy Yeeeeeeeeaaahhhh yeeeeeeee eeeaaa eaah, HEEEEEEEEEyyyyyyy YEEEEAAAAhhhhhh yeeaaaaahhh.....I said HEY......what' goin' on?" This is Major Tom to ground control, I'm stepping through the door, And I'm floating in a most peculiar way, And the stars look very different today. This ain't no place for no hero. This ain't no place for no better man. This ain't no place for no hero, to call home. What the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here.

Christ almighty I am thirsty. I'm forever fat and ugly, stumbling bumbling bastard stubbly. Holy cow i'm white and nerdy.
Paradox
Up for group

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christ almighty I am thirsty. I'm forever fat and ugly, stumbling bumbling bastard stubbly. Holy cow i'm white and nerdy. Oh mama mia, mama mia! Mama mia, let me go. Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me, for ME, for MEEEEEE!!
WickedLiquid
In Limbo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christ almighty I am thirsty. I'm forever fat and ugly, stumbling bumbling bastard stubbly. Holy cow i'm white and nerdy. Oh mama mia, mama mia! Mama mia, let me go. Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me, for ME, for MEEEEEE!! So should I stay or should I go now? If I stay there will trouble but if I go it could be doubled.
Affen
Freedom Runner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christ almighty I am thirsty. I'm forever fat and ugly, stumbling bumbling bastard stubbly. Holy cow i'm white and nerdy. Oh mama mia, mama mia! Mama mia, let me go. Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me, for ME, for MEEEEEE!! So should I stay or should I go now? If I stay there will trouble but if I go it could be doubled.

Hung velvet overtaken me. Dim chandelier awaken me.
Up for group

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hung velvet overtaken me. Dim chandelier awaken me. All those lonely nights at the grocery store, in the frozen fish aisle feelin' like a whore. Cause I wasn't being true, even though everyone said that I had to make a switch, now I know that I'm a gay fish (gay fish). (Gay fish Yo) mother fuckin' gay fish. (I'm a fish yo) Goin' on a gay fish.(Now I'm where I belong girl) makin' love to other gay fish.
MattAY
Posh B**tard

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hung velvet overtaken me. Dim chandelier awaken me. All those lonely nights at the grocery store, in the frozen fish aisle feelin' like a whore. Cause I wasn't being true, even though everyone said that I had to make a switch, now I know that I'm a gay fish (gay fish). (Gay fish Yo) mother fuckin' gay fish. (I'm a fish yo) Goin' on a gay fish.(Now I'm where I belong girl) makin' love to other gay fish.
I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth.
In Limbo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth.

ALRIGHT STOP! Collaborate and listen,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> Misc All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: