More Reviews
REVIEWS Tales of Xillia 2 Review
Tales of Xillia 2 treads familiar ground, but this time there's an adorable cat.

Madden NFL 15 Review
How many times has it been said, “This is the best Madden game”? Probably just about every year. Well guess what, this is the best Madden game… maybe.
More Previews
PREVIEWS Fenix Rage Preview
I died. And I died again. Died again. Again and again. Again. Again. Why Do I Love This So Much?!
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES Tales of Xillia 2
Release date: Out Now

Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare
Release date: Out Now

Madden NFL 15
Release date: 08/26/14

Destiny
Release date: 09/09/14

LATEST FEATURES The Updating List of PAX Indies
We're heading to PAX Prime! Are you looking to check out a few unique indie games while you're there? UPDATED: Galak-Z

The Best Upcoming Racing Games of 2014
You've probably only heard of Sony's exclusive Driveclub and Microsoft's exclusive Forza Horizon 2, but don't forget about a few others.

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP KevinS
RIP Robin Williams (1951-2014)
By KevinS
Posted on 08/14/14
Robin Williams (1951-2014) Robin Williams was an absolutely exceptional comedian, talented actor, and holder of a special place in video game history: He was the first really famous gamer I know of. I’m sure there were others, but they kept a comparatively low profile, unlike one...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Steam Family Sharing

View previous topic :: View next topic  
danielrbischoff

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:51 pm    Post subject: Steam Family Sharing Reply with quote

For those who haven't seen the news: http://www.gamerevolution.com/news/valve-announces-family-sharing-for-steam-21471

Sooooo... who on GameRevolution is a member of my family? I have 98 games and I'm sure many of you have a lot of the games I already own, but I've signed up for the beta... have you? Wanna gameshare? But you know... like legit?
Green_Lantern
Spacecataz

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the 250+ games badge so I have you beat.

Sounds like a cool idea, but I don't have any family on Steam...
used44

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll family up with you guys. I won't be bringing many games to the table though. Mostly recent indie stuff.
Sightless

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have many games at all. This is interesting! ...Except I don't have a working computer to run these things on. Comp's pretty busted and the one I'm using now is like a work computer, sigh.
I sprinkle sand into the waters of night. The grains burn as they fall, reminding me of another in times long passed away. I watched him even then as he fell, his face undefeated, his eyes still proud.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> PC All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: