More Reviews
REVIEWS Persona 4 Arena Ultimax Review
Ultimax comes the closest to realizing my dream of an actual fighting RPG.

Super Smash Bros. (3DS) Review
Nintendo’s first brawler, combining characters from all over its universe, lands on a handheld for the first time and it sure packs a wallop.
More Previews
PREVIEWS Sunset Overdrive Preview
Microsoft and Insomniac Games have created a new open-world shooter with clear influences from Jet Grind Radio. We went hands-on with the first hour of the game.
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
Release date: 09/30/14

Alien: Isolation
Release date: 10/07/14

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
Release date: 10/14/14

The Evil Within
Release date: 10/14/14

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP ryanbates
Respawning
By ryanbates
Posted on 09/25/14
I had planned to write something about the Borderlands series, but that will have to wait. I have something I need to get off my chest first. It's very personal, and I hope the two or three of you who follow my sparse blog will spare me this moment. I joked in my review for the bizarre...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
wireless headset

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> General Gaming Topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
metalimi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:39 am    Post subject: wireless headset Reply with quote

Hey all. I am looking for a decent wireless headset for my ps3 for about $100. There are a ton of them on the market. Im glad I started looking while I was on the john, because I shit myself when I saw the prices of some of these things. I never really had a reason to get these before, but after a few gta onlone missions, I have found them damn near required to pull off decent team work. Does anyone have a set that they love and that they did not have to sell an organ to purchase? BTW, I am grizlit in the social club.
UrbanMasque
Don't Feed Him

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.turtlebeach.com

welcome aboard!

De-Ting wrote:
One-on-one brings out the true nazi in people.

WickedLiquid wrote:
Today I got a restraining order from John Stamos.
De-Ting
Formerly Known as Prince

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Turtle Beach stuff is flimsy and prone to failure. Mine lasted a couple of months, then I got an official PlayStation headset. Very comfortable, and it has a voice/volume slider, virtual surround sound, and it's sturdy.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16879261316&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-_-pla-_-PS3+Accessories-_-N82E16879261316&gclid=CMi40L_0_bkCFYxcMgod-1IAsg

o--(^-^)--o
Master_Craig
i liek to draw pictures

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use a Logitech. Unfortunately, I can't give you the name/model as it doesn't seem to say... but it's a wireless microphone headset that is wireless via USB, and also powered by USB.

So to use it on my PS3, I just plug the USB adaptor into one of the PS3's USB ports, check the settings on the PS3 itself regarding accessories and yeah, works just fine.
Kakulukia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've used the official PS3 Bluetooth headset for a couple years and I really like it. It's great value for money, too. The one I bought was $100 (may be cheaper now, it's been over two years) and it still works great - and I am NOT gentle with my electronics...

It charges via USB just like the Dualshock 3, the level of charge is indicated on the TV when you move the volume slider, and the virtual surround sound is pretty good (for $100).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> General Gaming Topics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: