More Reviews
REVIEWS Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfa Review
[PlayStation release update] Electronic Arts and the development team at EA Canada hope to catch as many PlayStation gamers as they did when Garden Warfare first launched exclusively on Xbox One.

CounterSpy Review
Your operative is tasked with infiltrating both sides of nuclear war. Can CounterSpy finish the mission in time for your PSN credit?
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES Tales of Xillia 2
Release date: Out Now

Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare
Release date: Out Now

Madden NFL 15
Release date: 08/26/14

Destiny
Release date: 09/09/14

LATEST FEATURES The Updating List of PAX Indies
We're heading to PAX Prime! Are you looking to check out a few unique indie games while you're there? UPDATED: Nom Nom Galaxy

The Best Upcoming Racing Games of 2014
You've probably only heard of Sony's exclusive Driveclub and Microsoft's exclusive Forza Horizon 2, but don't forget about a few others.

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP KevinS
RIP Robin Williams (1951-2014)
By KevinS
Posted on 08/14/14
Robin Williams (1951-2014) Robin Williams was an absolutely exceptional comedian, talented actor, and holder of a special place in video game history: He was the first really famous gamer I know of. I’m sure there were others, but they kept a comparatively low profile, unlike one...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Halloween Time

View previous topic :: View next topic  
De-Ting
Formerly Known as Prince

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:21 am    Post subject: Halloween Time Reply with quote

I don't have many good memories of this holiday, except for candy. But that's not what it's really all about. I discovered what gets me in the mood is the "trick" in "trick-or-treat". I'm in it for the scares, this time. Let's get on that, shall we?

Here's some stuff that really draws me in; video game scares. I'll start off lighthearted, then we'll get into some creepy, creepy stuff. So sit back, relax, hit that full screen button, and poop your pants. Ready?

http://youtu.be/8ZgCQghUs_Y

Not bad, right? Well, let's turn it up a little.

http://youtu.be/ker8gppRbdM

Glitches are some of the scariest things out there, don't you think? Like that MISSINGNO...yikes. Well, that's top this off with something potentially scarier. Here's intentionally implemented scary easter eggs.

http://youtu.be/10WKeRGzNJQ

Did you make it? Or did you listen to reason and chicken out after the Sonic one? If you watched them all, good job. Have fun sleeping!

o--(^-^)--o
WickedLiquid
In Limbo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't stand the guy in the first video so I skipped. I liked the Easter Eggs but there was no mention of Silent Hill 3's mirror room which IMO was more terrifying than anything on that list.

Here's a cool Creepy Pasta about Super Mario World.
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/I_HATE_YOU
De-Ting
Formerly Known as Prince

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would have been better if they had used the actual Luigi (green Mario) from that game.

o--(^-^)--o
daverabbit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WickedLiquid wrote:
Silent Hill 3's mirror room

Just you mentioning this gave me that scared feeling in my gut.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> Misc All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: