More Reviews
REVIEWS Wayward Manor Review
Not even the power of Neil Gaiman and The Odd Gentlemen could save this game from a fate worse than death: a terrible score.

ONE PIECE Unlimited World Red Review
"Unlimited World Red"? More like "Sorta Limited Town and Extended Areas... Red. And Blue. And Some Yellow."
More Previews
PREVIEWS Pillars of Eternity Preview
For Obsidian's crowdfunded love letter to Infinity Engine games like Icewind Dale and Baldur's Gate, I was impressed by its willingness to pull back the curtain and let me see the machinery behind it.
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES Sacred 3
Release date: 08/05/14

CounterSpy
Release date: 08/19/14

Tales of Xillia 2

Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare

LATEST FEATURES How Bioware Creates Romances
Bioware's games have romances where you might save the world, on the side of course.

We Absolutely Should Be Upset With Club Nintendo's Latest Elite Rewards
Surveys out the wazoo and I get a code for Dr. Luigi?
MOST POPULAR FEATURES Picking Your Gender: 5 Industry Professionals Discuss Queer Identity in Gaming
Women from Naughty Dog, ArenaNet, Harmonix, and Gamespot unite to talk about what they want from games in terms of diversity.

Coming Soon

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP Kakulukia
Why Sunset Overdrive Can Go Suck A Lemon
By Kakulukia
Posted on 07/14/14
Yesterday, while cleaning up my media center, I found my copy of Ratchet & Clank: Into The Nexus, which I bought sometime before Christmas last year. I had been pretty excited about this game pre-release, what with it being the first "traditional", albeit shorter than usual,...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
PlayStation Vita

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> General Gaming Topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daddio
I Drank What?!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:05 am    Post subject: PlayStation Vita Reply with quote

How goes it GR crew? Been a while!

I have a quick and simple question. Is the PlayStation Vita worth the purchase? With summer coming up I have no time to justify buying the new consoles, I'll just be on the move far too much. Which has me thinking handheld until the fall, haven't owned one since the original Gameboy.
used44

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

3DSxl is the far superior choice. Vita has some cool stuff too though.
Daddio
I Drank What?!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 3D aspect doesn't really jive with me, I'm guessing Nintendo has a better game selection though?
used44

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I mean they're both just gaming machines. So it comes down to the library of titles available now, and the titles toward the future. Nintendo just wins those battles.

Vita does have a good (but far from complete) collection of PSP and PS1 games available for download, which is pretty awesome. I basically bought mine just to play FF9 and Tactics.
Master_Craig
i liek to draw pictures

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to own a PS Vita but unfortunately there's no real games at all that I want to play. Uncharted: Golden Abyss is the only game I'm interested in.

At this stage, the 3Ds is superior in terms of a gaming library. You don't HAVE to use the 3D option either, but it's there.
Green_Lantern
Spacecataz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

P4G and Gravity Rush alone justify the purchase IMO.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> General Gaming Topics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: