More Reviews
REVIEWS Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Rebor Review
Just a small update to the existing review for the PS4 version of the game. What are the benefits to upgrading? Check here to see. ~Ed. Nick Tan

Cut the Rope: Triple Treat Review
Cutting the ropes has never before made gravity so… pricey.
More Previews
PREVIEWS Sniper Elite 3 Preview
Sending bullets through the hate.
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
Release date: Out Now

Trials Fusion
Release date: Out Now

The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Release date: 04/29/14

Bound by Flame
Release date: 05/09/14


LATEST FEATURES 4 PAX Indie Titles to Look Out For
We've given attention to all the higher profile games at PAX EAST, but now it's time for the indies.

Ouya's Best Games Coming to the Platform
The Kickstarter console is slowly establishing itself with a couple of creative gems on the way.
 
Coming Soon

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP shandog137
So much more than war...
By shandog137
Posted on 04/18/14
The recent blog, Peace in the Era of Call of Duty  really made me think about war games that dig deeper than simply a kill streak reward. The first game that came to mind was Spec-Ops: The Line and although I haven’t played it, I began to wonder if it did the war genre as...

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
I get to do this every year!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> Misc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Eyebrowsbv31
xXRaNd_PaUl_420Xx


Joined: 24 Nov 2005
Posts: 2825

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:29 pm    Post subject: I get to do this every year! Reply with quote



______

GO CARDS. FUCK PITTSBURGH.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Green_Lantern
Spacecataz


Joined: 06 Nov 2008
Posts: 4921

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who knew birds could wear hats?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Longo_2_guns
Ruler of the Queen's Navy


Joined: 29 Jun 2003
Posts: 15392

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As long as the Dodgers don't win, I'm happy. Still...


LET'S GO OAKLAND!

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
MattAY
Posh B**tard


Joined: 02 Mar 2006
Posts: 11782

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

COME OOOON YOOOUU REEEEEEEDDDSS!



"We'll go WILD WILD WILD,
We'll go WILD WILD WILD,
Come oooon David Moyes,
Play like Fergie boys!"

http://fanchants.co.uk/football-songs/manchester_united-chants/come-david-moyes-man-u/
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Lien
Die Hard Commie Bastard


Joined: 01 Feb 2008
Posts: 3457

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did someone mentioned.... RUGBY? Cause i want to say... All blacks are simply the best, and better then the rest!


Ka mate, ka mate! mother f***er!
_________________
Longo_2_guns wrote:
Closed because of diagrams in French.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eyebrowsbv31
xXRaNd_PaUl_420Xx


Joined: 24 Nov 2005
Posts: 2825

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SO that's how it has to be Matt. Well, the Saint louis owned


Will always be the Cards of soccer, unlike your yankee's of soccer ManU!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Longo_2_guns
Ruler of the Queen's Navy


Joined: 29 Jun 2003
Posts: 15392

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't be ridiculous, Eyebrows.

Arsenal are the Giants of soccer.

Chelsea are the Cards.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
Eyebrowsbv31
xXRaNd_PaUl_420Xx


Joined: 24 Nov 2005
Posts: 2825

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chelsa is a girls name, so no.

NO. nOooooooooOoo. And they wear blue. red and red and red and red.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
danielrbischoff



Joined: 13 Nov 2009
Posts: 8792

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SPORTS TEAM

Hooray for these guys, really.
_________________
http://www.gamerevolution.com/features/women-who-rock-modern-gaming
http://www.gamerevolution.com/manifesto/gr-strips-5-he-makes-his-own-luck-24633
http://www.gamerevolution.com/review/recovery-search-and-rescue
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Longo_2_guns
Ruler of the Queen's Navy


Joined: 29 Jun 2003
Posts: 15392

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eyebrowsbv31 wrote:
chelsa is a girls name, so no.

NO. nOooooooooOoo. And they wear blue. red and red and red and red.

Yeah, but...

I like Arsenal.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
MattAY
Posh B**tard


Joined: 02 Mar 2006
Posts: 11782

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

danielrbischoff wrote:
SPORTS TEAM

Hooray for these guys, really.


Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd!

This topic is gold.
So are Yankees good? Because I don't fucking know. If they are, you're wrong because Man U freaking suck right now!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
WickedLiquid
In Limbo


Joined: 18 Mar 2009
Posts: 6289

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So how boot those Leafs eh?
_________________
Lethean wrote:
I'm just going to ban everyone for 24 hours.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Green_Lantern
Spacecataz


Joined: 06 Nov 2008
Posts: 4921

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MattAY wrote:
danielrbischoff wrote:
SPORTS TEAM

Hooray for these guys, really.


Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd!

This topic is gold.
So are Yankees good? Because I don't fucking know. If they are, you're wrong because Man U freaking suck right now!


They aren't good right now either....That comment had to do with the fact that both Man U and the Yankee are the most popular teams in each sport so they both have a ton of bandwagoners.

I do have to say though, even though I hate the Yankees I got a little misty eyed watching Andy Petite and Derek Jeter send off Mariano Rivera for the last time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Longo_2_guns
Ruler of the Queen's Navy


Joined: 29 Jun 2003
Posts: 15392

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They also spend a good 100 million dollars more a year than every other team.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
Eyebrowsbv31
xXRaNd_PaUl_420Xx


Joined: 24 Nov 2005
Posts: 2825

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IT'S GOING TO GAME FIVE!

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Lien
Die Hard Commie Bastard


Joined: 01 Feb 2008
Posts: 3457

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So... how about them L.A. Galaxy?
_________________
Longo_2_guns wrote:
Closed because of diagrams in French.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Longo_2_guns
Ruler of the Queen's Navy


Joined: 29 Jun 2003
Posts: 15392

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope that St. Louis wins, because I know that they're more likely to beat the Dodgers than Pittsburgh.


Still...

GO OAKLAND!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
GiftedMonkey
Very Special Forces


Joined: 10 Jul 2001
Posts: 4844

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Eyebrows, but this guy is always going to be my #1 Cards fan:


_________________
Less talk, more monkey!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Longo_2_guns
Ruler of the Queen's Navy


Joined: 29 Jun 2003
Posts: 15392

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eyebrows, if the Cards aren't able to beat the Dodgers, then I'm straight up disowning you.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
Eyebrowsbv31
xXRaNd_PaUl_420Xx


Joined: 24 Nov 2005
Posts: 2825

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote





Movin' on, bitiches! NickKmet is a mets fan now, fyi.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> Misc All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum