More Reviews
REVIEWS Wayward Manor Review
Not even the power of Neil Gaiman and The Odd Gentlemen could save this game from a fate worse than death: a terrible score.

ONE PIECE Unlimited World Red Review
"Unlimited World Red"? More like "Sorta Limited Town and Extended Areas... Red. And Blue. And Some Yellow."
More Previews
PREVIEWS Kirby and the Rainbow Curse Preview
Abandoning paint for clay, Nintendo gets crafty with Kirby once more.
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES Sacred 3
Release date: 08/05/14

Hohokum
Release date: 08/12/14

Tales of Xillia 2
Release date: 08/19/14

Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare
Release date: 08/19/14

LATEST FEATURES We Absolutely Should Be Upset With Club Nintendo's Latest Elite Rewards
Surveys out the wazoo and I get a code for Dr. Luigi?

Gaming For Good: Charity for the Win
Playing video games for charity is becoming easier everyday. Livestream, join a fundraising guild, or game at your own pace. There are many different ways gamers can contribute to numerous charitable causes.
MOST POPULAR FEATURES Picking Your Gender: 5 Industry Professionals Discuss Queer Identity in Gaming
Women from Naughty Dog, ArenaNet, Harmonix, and Gamespot unite to talk about what they want from games in terms of diversity.

Coming Soon

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP Kakulukia
Why Sunset Overdrive Can Go Suck A Lemon
By Kakulukia
Posted on 07/14/14
Yesterday, while cleaning up my media center, I found my copy of Ratchet & Clank: Into The Nexus, which I bought sometime before Christmas last year. I had been pretty excited about this game pre-release, what with it being the first "traditional", albeit shorter than usual,...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Just bought WOW.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pres50

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:45 pm    Post subject: Just bought WOW. Reply with quote

So this is it, I bought WOW about 3 days ago and am already completely hooked. I put it off for many years but finally caved into this massive media adventure. I am a lv.16 Rogue goblin. Still learning the ropes, but it is very user friendly and not as intimidating as I thought. Why wasn't this game around when I was like 10!? Wait thats probably a good thing Wink I might have wasted my whole childhood on WOW. It really brings back that feeling of when I first got the internet as a kid and played a game online. Very nice people online so far to. Very helpful. Blizzard is to PC now, what RARE was to Nintendo so many years ago in my opinion. They have really paved the way here.
Green_Lantern
Spacecataz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a WoW thread about halfway down the page with quite a bit of info, but I think only Lien, intotherain, and I play from around here anymore.
intoTheRain
Doesnt Like to Get Wet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im on a break right now, just log on to PvP. But am definitely excited for WoD. Hope they hit us with a release date soon.

What server are you on?

Edit: Also I'm kind of jealous, the game must be quite the ginormous magical adventure to JUST start now.
pres50

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

intoTheRain wrote:
Im on a break right now, just log on to PvP. But am definitely excited for WoD. Hope they hit us with a release date soon.

What server are you on?

Edit: Also I'm kind of jealous, the game must be quite the ginormous magical adventure to JUST start now.

Haha well thanks, it is quite the ginormous world for sure, its so colorful and I love how you never know whats coming next. They just nailed the artwork in that game perfectly. And the game runs and plays just as good as it looks. Amazing. I'm on Dark Iron server.
intoTheRain
Doesnt Like to Get Wet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pres50 wrote:
intoTheRain wrote:

What server are you on?

Haha well thanks, it is quite the ginormous world for sure, its so colorful and I love how you never know whats coming next. They just nailed the artwork in that game perfectly. And the game runs and plays just as good as it looks. Amazing. I'm on Dark Iron server.

Now I'm starting to think you're a Blizzard employee.
Lien
Die Hard Commie Bastard

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well welcome to Azeroth! LOK'TAR OGAR!

Have ya tried the wondering isle yet? that's the Pandaren starting zone.
pres50

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

intoTheRain wrote:
pres50 wrote:
intoTheRain wrote:

What server are you on?

Now I'm starting to think you're a Blizzard employee.

Hahah I wish man, just pumped on the game, feel like a kid. Hey Blizzard hire me!!
Master_Craig
i liek to draw pictures

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember playing WoW about... eight or nine years ago (when I was seventeen, oh my God) and I think I played for only two weeks. I had a Night Elf Rogue, solo'd most of the time and I got to level fourteen before leaving the big World Tree place the Night Elves live in. Once I got to the mainland I uh... got bored of the game unfortunately. Razz

The thing I liked about WoW was the exploration and the soundtrack... I guess that's why I love Skyrim so much.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> PC All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: