More Reviews
REVIEWS Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapph Review
In some way, Pokémon and the relationships they form with their trainers wind up teaching the player something completely different than what you might suspect.

LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Review
Batman and friends team up for another Lego adventure.
More Previews
PREVIEWS Silence: The Whispered World II Preview
With its absolutely gorgeous sequel, Daedalic aims to create a mid-range difficulty adventure title that will expand the genre to a larger audiences.
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions
Release date: Out Now

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix
Release date: 12/02/14

Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-
Release date: 12/16/14

Kalimba
Release date: 12/17/14


LATEST FEATURES Black Friday 2014 Video Game Deals Buyer's Guide
Looking to score the most bang for your buck the day after Thanksgiving? Well look no further! Our Black Friday guide is just the tool you need.

With Two Paths to Walk This Fall, I Recommend Assassins Play AC Unity Over AC Rogue
For fans of this series, it'll be a decision based on hardware. For enthusiasts, returning to the brand's roots will prove enticing.
MOST POPULAR FEATURES Xbox Downloads October 2014 - Updating Each Week
Microsoft's Xbox One console continues an Xbox Live revolution started over a decade ago. Here's hoping Summer of Arcade makes it to the platform next year.

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP oblivion437
Wish List for Fallout 4
By oblivion437
Posted on 11/24/14
So I promised that list and here it is.  It's late and it's not as thorough as I'd hoped.  I also wish I had images handy to illustrate every point where helpful.  So, in no particular order - a subjective set of desired features for Fallout 4: Things to...

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Just bought WOW.

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> PC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
pres50



Joined: 26 Oct 2006
Posts: 594

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:45 pm    Post subject: Just bought WOW. Reply with quote

So this is it, I bought WOW about 3 days ago and am already completely hooked. I put it off for many years but finally caved into this massive media adventure. I am a lv.16 Rogue goblin. Still learning the ropes, but it is very user friendly and not as intimidating as I thought. Why wasn't this game around when I was like 10!? Wait thats probably a good thing Wink I might have wasted my whole childhood on WOW. It really brings back that feeling of when I first got the internet as a kid and played a game online. Very nice people online so far to. Very helpful. Blizzard is to PC now, what RARE was to Nintendo so many years ago in my opinion. They have really paved the way here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Green_Lantern
Spacecataz


Joined: 06 Nov 2008
Posts: 5317

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a WoW thread about halfway down the page with quite a bit of info, but I think only Lien, intotherain, and I play from around here anymore.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
intoTheRain
Doesnt Like to Get Wet


Joined: 05 Jul 2006
Posts: 3564

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im on a break right now, just log on to PvP. But am definitely excited for WoD. Hope they hit us with a release date soon.

What server are you on?

Edit: Also I'm kind of jealous, the game must be quite the ginormous magical adventure to JUST start now.
_________________
The above statement is true
The below statement is false
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pres50



Joined: 26 Oct 2006
Posts: 594

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

intoTheRain wrote:
Im on a break right now, just log on to PvP. But am definitely excited for WoD. Hope they hit us with a release date soon.

What server are you on?

Edit: Also I'm kind of jealous, the game must be quite the ginormous magical adventure to JUST start now.


Haha well thanks, it is quite the ginormous world for sure, its so colorful and I love how you never know whats coming next. They just nailed the artwork in that game perfectly. And the game runs and plays just as good as it looks. Amazing. I'm on Dark Iron server.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
intoTheRain
Doesnt Like to Get Wet


Joined: 05 Jul 2006
Posts: 3564

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pres50 wrote:
intoTheRain wrote:
Im on a break right now, just log on to PvP. But am definitely excited for WoD. Hope they hit us with a release date soon.

What server are you on?

Edit: Also I'm kind of jealous, the game must be quite the ginormous magical adventure to JUST start now.


Haha well thanks, it is quite the ginormous world for sure, its so colorful and I love how you never know whats coming next. They just nailed the artwork in that game perfectly. And the game runs and plays just as good as it looks. Amazing. I'm on Dark Iron server.


Now I'm starting to think you're a Blizzard employee.
_________________
The above statement is true
The below statement is false
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lien
Die Hard Commie Bastard


Joined: 01 Feb 2008
Posts: 3720

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well welcome to Azeroth! LOK'TAR OGAR!

Have ya tried the wondering isle yet? that's the Pandaren starting zone.
_________________
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/8223820288/h62506323/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce5mRvkAePU
De-Ting wrote:
You can't blame your desire to have a homoerotic orgy on pot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pres50



Joined: 26 Oct 2006
Posts: 594

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

intoTheRain wrote:
pres50 wrote:
intoTheRain wrote:
Im on a break right now, just log on to PvP. But am definitely excited for WoD. Hope they hit us with a release date soon.

What server are you on?

Edit: Also I'm kind of jealous, the game must be quite the ginormous magical adventure to JUST start now.


Haha well thanks, it is quite the ginormous world for sure, its so colorful and I love how you never know whats coming next. They just nailed the artwork in that game perfectly. And the game runs and plays just as good as it looks. Amazing. I'm on Dark Iron server.


Now I'm starting to think you're a Blizzard employee.


Hahah I wish man, just pumped on the game, feel like a kid. Hey Blizzard hire me!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Master_Craig
i liek to draw pictures


Joined: 02 Jul 2006
Posts: 1826

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember playing WoW about... eight or nine years ago (when I was seventeen, oh my God) and I think I played for only two weeks. I had a Night Elf Rogue, solo'd most of the time and I got to level fourteen before leaving the big World Tree place the Night Elves live in. Once I got to the mainland I uh... got bored of the game unfortunately. Razz

The thing I liked about WoW was the exploration and the soundtrack... I guess that's why I love Skyrim so much.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> PC All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum