More Reviews
REVIEWS Boss! Review
PlayStation Vita owners looking to exercise a little frustration can look to this rather low-fi title about creating a monster and destroying everything in your path.

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMIX Review
Part 2 of Square-Enix and Disney's cooperative compilation cash-cow is ready to milk the series for another go, but does the milk taste sweet or is it spoiled?
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-
Release date: Out Now

Kalimba
Release date: Out Now

Persona 5
Release date: 12/31/14

Motorcycle Club
Release date: 01/01/15


LATEST FEATURES Downloadable Content Walks the Line Between Fun and Frenzied in Middle-earth
I don’t even care all that much for the Lords of the Rings brand, which makes the content falling under Shadow of Mordor’s Season Pass a pleasant surprise.

Ugly Christmas Sweaters for Gamers
If this awful trend is going to persist, you may as well do it your way.

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP KevinS
RIP Ralph Baer (1922-2014)
By KevinS
Posted on 12/07/14
RIP Ralph Baer (1922-2014) I really, really hate writing obits. I really do. But I take it as a personal honor to be able to say good things about the men and women I respect, whether in this industry or just in my life, and Ralph Baer is the reason all of this exists in the first...

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Official Worst Video Game Names Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> General Gaming Topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
crazycracker22
The Chionophobic Cracker


Joined: 24 Jun 2007
Posts: 1518

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boringman54 wrote:
videoboy wrote:
How 'bout Donkey Kong? You know that was a crappy name.

Please don't bring back old topics.


Speaking of bad names boringman54 is stoopide
_________________
Flaming_Tiki_God wrote:
Rekkie fell forward with a bullet in his brain.
And behind stood a grinning man by the name of CrazyCracker, smoking gun in hand and Rekkie’s splattered blood on his clothes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Boringman54
Kool Kanadian Kid


Joined: 02 Jul 2007
Posts: 2547

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crazycracker22 wrote:
Boringman54 wrote:
videoboy wrote:
How 'bout Donkey Kong? You know that was a crappy name.

Please don't bring back old topics.


Speaking of bad names boringman54 is stoopide

Screw you crazycracker22, which by the way, is also a bad name.
_________________
used44 wrote:
I picture silent trees stealthily falling on innocent deaf people everywhere.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
crazycracker22
The Chionophobic Cracker


Joined: 24 Jun 2007
Posts: 1518

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boringman54 wrote:
crazycracker22 wrote:
Boringman54 wrote:
videoboy wrote:
How 'bout Donkey Kong? You know that was a crappy name.

Please don't bring back old topics.


Speaking of bad names boringman54 is stoopide

Screw you crazycracker22, which by the way, is also a bad name.

Suck my balls boringman54
_________________
Flaming_Tiki_God wrote:
Rekkie fell forward with a bullet in his brain.
And behind stood a grinning man by the name of CrazyCracker, smoking gun in hand and Rekkie’s splattered blood on his clothes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Boringman54
Kool Kanadian Kid


Joined: 02 Jul 2007
Posts: 2547

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crazycracker22 wrote:
Boringman54 wrote:
crazycracker22 wrote:
Boringman54 wrote:
videoboy wrote:
How 'bout Donkey Kong? You know that was a crappy name.

Please don't bring back old topics.


Speaking of bad names boringman54 is stoopide

Screw you crazycracker22, which by the way, is also a bad name.

Suck my balls boringman54

I think this is why we didn't win the best new poster award. Sad
_________________
used44 wrote:
I picture silent trees stealthily falling on innocent deaf people everywhere.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
HK-47
You are all meatbags


Joined: 27 Jun 2007
Posts: 3214

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boringman54 wrote:
crazycracker22 wrote:
Boringman54 wrote:
crazycracker22 wrote:
Boringman54 wrote:
videoboy wrote:
How 'bout Donkey Kong? You know that was a crappy name.

Please don't bring back old topics.


Speaking of bad names boringman54 is stoopide

Screw you crazycracker22, which by the way, is also a bad name.

Suck my balls boringman54

I think this is why we didn't win the best new poster award. Sad

Now that is an honest statement.
And quite true at that.
What about Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
crazycracker22
The Chionophobic Cracker


Joined: 24 Jun 2007
Posts: 1518

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boringman54 wrote:
HK-47 wrote:
Now that is an honest statement.
And quite true at that.
What about Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends?.

Please don't bring back old topics.

_________________
Flaming_Tiki_God wrote:
Rekkie fell forward with a bullet in his brain.
And behind stood a grinning man by the name of CrazyCracker, smoking gun in hand and Rekkie’s splattered blood on his clothes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Longo_2_guns
Ruler of the Queen's Navy


Joined: 29 Jun 2003
Posts: 16158

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck off, Crazycracker.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
crazycracker22
The Chionophobic Cracker


Joined: 24 Jun 2007
Posts: 1518

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Longo_2_guns wrote:
f*** off, Crazycracker.

"Yeesh its called a joke, you know jest, kid, HAHA, HEHE, TAAAHAAAA! And for your info I think I will fuck on, and never stop. Never. Ever.
_________________
Flaming_Tiki_God wrote:
Rekkie fell forward with a bullet in his brain.
And behind stood a grinning man by the name of CrazyCracker, smoking gun in hand and Rekkie’s splattered blood on his clothes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HK-47
You are all meatbags


Joined: 27 Jun 2007
Posts: 3214

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

crazycracker22 wrote:
Boringman54 wrote:
HK-47 wrote:
Now that is an honest statement.
And quite true at that.
What about Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends?.

Please don't bring back old topics.

by old you mean one that is on the same page? A bit strange I have to say.
Boogerman: A Flick and Pick Adventure.
and I like the name Greendog, The Beach Surfer Dude.
Feel The Magic XY/XX sounds strange but the game itself is pretty good.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
shandog137
Screaming Sloth


Joined: 14 Mar 2007
Posts: 697

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naruto rise of a ninja. Naruto is fish sausage. Why the hell would a character as cool as a ninja be named after fish sausage. Maybe because the main character of a cool game is lame as hell. What happened to the days of "Invincible Super Chan" and "Shogun Assassin"?
_________________
Kentucky restaurant shut down after roadkill found in kitchen...customer Katie Hopkins said. "There was like a tail, and like a foot and a leg sticking out of the garbage can, and they wheeled it straight back into the kitchen."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HK-47
You are all meatbags


Joined: 27 Jun 2007
Posts: 3214

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where Do Babies Come From?
Freshly Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland.
That's pretty much the name of Tingle's game.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> General Gaming Topics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum