Conan Exiles: The Frozen North has a total of seven stats that you’ll be able to earn through gear. These stats have a variety of effects that have an impact on your effectiveness.
Below is what all the stats do:
- Strength: Increases melee damage
- Agility: Increases defense
- Vitality: Increases health
- Accuracy: Increases ranged damage
- Grit: Increases stamina
- Encumbrance: Increases weight
- Survival: Increases maximum water and food
It is recommended that you specialize in either Strength or Accuracy. From there, a few points in Vitality and Grit before investing heavily in Agility is a good idea to maximize your sustainability.
Encumbrance and Survival are often referred to as low priority stats, although you can consider them if Weight, Water, or Food ever poses a problem. However, these stats don’t scale as well as the others.