Another week, another set of Fortnite 1.42 patch notes for players to skim through and see what changes have been made. Epic Games is all-in on the extremely popular Battle Royale mode of the game, continuously releasing new updates for players to enjoy. This continues with 1.42 that releases very soon.
The Fortnite 1.42 patch notes detail a slew of changes, fixes, balances, and even new additions that are coming to the Battle Royale mode real soon. We've poured through all of the patch notes for V.2.4.2 and we've got everything you need to know about the changes, additions, and even Fortnite crossbow coming soon. Let's get started.
Fortnite 1.42 Patch Notes: Changes, Fixes, and Fortnite Crossbow 1.42 Explained
Epic Games has released the full set of Fortnite 1.42 patch notes for players to dig through, and we've got them all here for you right now. Let's start with the bug fixes that come along with this new patch.
- Players will no longer slide off rooftops.
- Fix for Item Shop panels disappearing after completing a V-buck purchase through the Store Tab.
- Fix for collision inconsistencies in certain basement corners.
- Fixed a hole in the terrain south of Retail Row.
- The Shooting Test #1 Limited-Time Mode has been switched to Solo only.
- Shotgun headshot damage increased to 200% (was 150%).
- Scoped Assault Rifle is now 100% accurate when zoomed in.
- Scoped Assault Rifle no longer has damage fall-off.
Fortnite 1.42 Patch Notes: When Does the Fortnite Crossbow 1.42 Release?
Epic Games is releasing a brand new weapon with the Fortnite 1.42 patch notes: the Fortnite crossbow. This crossbow will release when the update drops sometime tomorrow on Thursday, February 8th, 2018.
Find the full list of Fortnite crossbow features below:
- This weapon fires Arrows, which are an unlimited ammo type.
- Found from floor loot and treasure chests.
- This weapon comes in both Rare and Epic variants.