To unlock extra wub, go to the title screen(where it says push start) and do the konami code, up up down down left right left right O X start. Under gameplay it will unlock extra wub, but sorry, it does literally nothing.
Slot Machine Glitch
Go to the slit machine at Sanctuary and shoot the middle slot and you will get a legendary gun.
Place the desired item(s) on a character, and ready or create a second character to take on as many of the item as you wish. Start a two-player co-op game with the first character as player 1 (and the other character as player 2, obviously). Give desired item(s) to player 2 and have player 2 save and leave game. Quit game from PS3 system menu. Because the game doesn't save player 1 when player 2 leaves, nor when you quit from the system menu, now both players have said item(s). Repeat as desired (for faster duplication, transfer all copies of the item to player one, save-and-quit with both, and start over with the duplicates on player 1).
Related: Borderlands 2 Review
The Warrior Trick
When you first enter the area, go to the place where Jack and Lilth would be and off to the left is sheltered area with a ammo deposit behind it. If you go under the shelter, the warrior cannot reach you with any of its attacks (providing its on the side opposite to the shelter) so you can just unload bullets into the thing. But if the warrior pops up beside you, take cover behind the pillar and his fire breath will not hit you. You also do not need to worry about getting to higher ground when the lava rises since the lava can't reach you. The only thing you need to worry about is the flame cyrstalists since they can and will knock you into the lava with one of their attacks.
Badass Rank Farming
To build a high Badass Rank, and gain all the perks associated with it, create a pair of new characters in co-op mode and have player 1 beat player 2 in 50 duels. This gives 166 Badass Ranks. Save and quit, then start another new game, creating another new character for player 1 (don't bother messing with player 2's character). Fight another 50 duels, with player 1 winning them all for 166 more Badass Ranks. Repeat as desired, and delete the pile of unwanted characters when you're done.. If you set the controller configuration to something where you can just keep tapping the melee-attack button without ruining your aim at the other player, you can finish a duel-run like this in roughly 10 minutes. Thus, over the course of one hour, you can build up 996 Badass Ranks.
Trophies: Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty DLC
There is 1 Bronze Trophy, 1 Silver Trophy, and 1 Gold Trophy.
- Completionist (Silver) - Completed all Pirate's Booty side missions.
- Gadabout (Bronze) - Discovered all named locations in Oasis and the surrounding Pirate's Booty areas.
- Treasure Hunter (Gold) - Completed the mission "X Marks the Spot"
- Borderland Defender Round Two Unlocked all Borderlands 2 trophies
- Challenge Accepted Completed level 1 of all non-level-specific challenges with a single character
- Always Improving Reached level 25
- Capped Out…For Now Reached level 50
- World Traveler Discovered all named locations
- Did It All Completed all side missions
- Goliath, Meet David Allowed a Goliath to level up four times before killing him
- Went Five Rounds Completed Round 5 of any Circle of Slaughter
- Not Quite Dead Reached level 5
- Better Than You Were Reached level 10
- Arctic Explorer Discovered all named locations in Three Horns, Tundra Express, and Frostburn Canyon
- Urban Explorer Discovered all named locations in Sanctuary, Opportunity, and Lynchwood
- Highlands Explorer Discovered all named locations in The Highlands, Thousand Cuts, and Wildlife Exploitation Preserve
- Blight Explorer Discovered all named locations in Eridium Blight, Arid Nexus, and Sawtooth Cauldron
- Sugar Daddy Tipped Moxxi $10,000
- Decked Out Had Purple-rated gear or better equipped in every slot
- Sabre Rattler Killed 100 enemies with the Sabre turret
- Phased and Confused Phaselocked 100 enemies
- So Much Blood! Gunzerked continuously for 90 seconds
- Cute Loot Killed a Chubby
- Tribute To A Vault Hunter Got an item from Michael Mamaril
- Definitely An Italian Plumber Killed Donkey Mong
- High-Flying Hurler Killed a flying enemy with a thrown Tediore weapon
- Token Gesture Redeemed 25 tokens
- Unseen Predator Remained in Zero's Deception mode for ten seconds straight
- Build Buster Killed a Constructor without it ever building another bot
- How Do I Look? Unlocked 10 customization items
- Friendship Rules Revived someone from "Fight for Your Life!" that is on your friends list
- Better Than Money Purchased 5 items from the black market
- Up High, Down Low Gave Claptrap a high five
- Bounty Hunter Completed 20 side missions