Play as a Ro-Bro
While on the stage select/map screen, press L1, L2, L3, R1, R2, R3, Select and Start at the same time to play as a Ro-Bro. Input the code again on the same screen to revert back to normal.
Set Fuzz Face Free!!
Fuzz Face is a strange, flying friend with a very high-pitched voice. If you set him free by ducking seven times between the two tombstones right beside the ladder in stage 7, he will follow you around and drop Dragon Kick and batteries every minute or so making the game substantially easier. Just be warned that his voice is severely annoying.
The harder the difficulty, the higher the drops from enemies.
- Double Dragon Difficulty - Beat the game in "Dragon" difficulty
- Dragon Difficulty - Beat the game in "Normal" difficulty
Concept Art Gallery
Complete the game once and the Concept Art Gallery will unlock on the main menu, with 97 pages of unused concepts, drawings, and early game screenshots.
Secret Area before Giga Skullmageddon
On the very last stage of the game, after becoming a Ro-Bro, head left. Eventually, you will reach the left side of the screen. When you do, head down. You will climb down a hidden ladder with multiple 1-ups, and two unlockable chests.
Secret Roper Level
In stage 7 where you start off with the heavy bag in the glass cell, punch the bag 87 times to hear a chime and wait a few seconds. Your head will be replaced with Roper's and every enemy in the stage also has their head swapped as well. This stage is VERY difficult.
There are 13 Trophies - 1 Gold, 3 Silver, 9 Bronze.
- A Foot Face? (Bronze) - Become the hidden idol!
- Double Dragon (Silver) - Finish every stage cooperatively on Double Dragon difficulty with friendly fire enabled!
- FuzzFace!! (Bronze) - Befriend everyone's most favoritest helpful character!
- Gleam On! (Bronze) - Dodge and get the Gleam 50 times
- Max Fidelity (Gold) - Max out every song to level 50!!
- Metal Head (Bronze) - Upgrade a song at the Tapesmith
- Misters Perfect (Silver) - Complete any level in co-op without taking any damage. . . with friendly fire enabled!
- Mr. Perfect (Bronze) - Complete any level without taking damage
- Pick a Winner! (Bronze) - Nail all enemies with the hair pick
- Single Dragon (Silver) - Finish every stage solo on Double Dragon difficulty!
- This Channel Sucks (Bronze) - Break all the Skullmageddon monitors in the Rocket Dojo
- Victory! (Bronze) - Defeat Skullmageddon!
- Weapon Master (Bronze) - Use every weapon once