Batman: Arkham Origins,Batman: Arkham Origins (Wii U)More guides, cheats and FAQS
Deathstroke, master assassin, is one of the most difficult bosses in Batman: Arkham Origins. Batman can beat Deathstroke, but only with your help. Here's how you do it:
Soon you'll have whittled Deathstroke's health all the way down and Batman will have saved the
- Only worry about countering Deathstroke's attacks. Don't try to go on the offensive as Deathstroke will block and fight back. Instead, look out for the white lightning markers around Deathstroke's head, hit the counter button appropriately, and then punch him.
- Next, Deathstroke will toss a smoke bomb at Batman. At this point you'll get into a furious flurry of attacks from Deathstroke. Mash the counter button, then mash the punch button.
- After that Deathstroke will go back to attacking intermittently. Keep countering Deathstroke at this point, but beware: sometimes Deathstroke will use an attack that Batman can't counter. Try to dodge out of the way if you can, but mostly you're just going to try to minimize the damage Deathstroke does to you by countering all of his attacks.
- When Deathstroke once more attacks rapidly, you'll need to mash the counter button again. Then Deathstroke will pull out a sword which will do even more damage to you if you don't successfully counter.
- You can use Batman's combat grappling hook to clothesline move to do a bit more damage to Deathstroke, but be careful not to use it and blow a counter opportunity.
- Deathstroke will also use his grappling hook on Batman and an explosive barrel, but you can use the counter button here to throw the explosive barrel at Deathstroke instead.
daynight once more! Congratulations!