- Try to have one of every class in your party. You'll find a lot of doors and hidden areas in the environment that only one specific class can open.
- Feel free to purchase upgrades from merchants. They're not particularly expensive and you want to upgrade your weapons/armor for stat boosts.
- Make sure to talk to all your companions after each big story event. They often have new things to discuss and may even provide you with a unique sidequest.
- If you don't like how you' leveled up your character, don't worry. You can purchase a respect tool at your base for just 1 gold, though it goes up on price after the first purchase.
- Don't fill all requisitions. They often require materials that can be used for other things, and the only real reward is power. Trust me when I say you'll have plenty of power if you do a few side activities here and there.
- The Hinterlands is the first big area in Inquisition, and there's a lot to see and do there. But don't linger in the Hinterlands too long. You'll be ignoring other cool environments and will likely over-level your characters.
- Closing breaches in an environment is a great way to earn experience.
- Try your best to solve the astrarium puzzles. Solving all of them in a single area opens up a cave with great loot.
- Kill animals and collect herbs when you're exploring. You'll need the materials to craft new weapons, armor, and upgrades.
- Pay careful attention to war council mission descriptions, as some of them open up important characters, options, and other cool things.
- Inquisition allows you to flirt with a lot of characters, but you can only pursue a relationship with some of them based on your gender and race.
- Class Guide: Mage
- Class Guide: Rogue
- Class Guide: Warrior
- Class Specializations
- Character Guide
- Dragon Killing Guide
- The Wrath of Heaven Walkthrough
- The Threat Remains Walkthrough
- Champions of the Just Walkthrough
- In Hushed Whispers Walkthrough
- In Your Heart Shall Burn Walkthrough
- "The Dawn Will Come" Song Lyrics and Video
|The Wrath of Heaven||Finish the prologue.|
|Opposition in All Things||Close the Breach.|
|In Your Heart Shall Burn||Survive an attack on the Inquisition.|
|Wicked Eyes and Wicked Hearts||Make an impression on the Orlesian court.|
|Here Lies the Abyss||Face your fears in the Fade.|
|What Pride Had Wrought||Reach an ancient ruin before your enemies.|
|On Burning Wings||Recruit a powerful ally to even the score.|
|Doom Upon All the World||End the threat once and for all.|
|The Brightest of Their Age||Recruit all possible companions in a single playthrough.|
|Beloved and Precious||Commit to a romantic relationship.|
|They Who Stand||Recruit a new companion.|
|Speak Only the Word||Gain access to a major city for the Inquisition.|
|Saddled Up||Purchase or secure five different mounts of any kind.|
|Well-Prepared||Craft a weapon or piece of armor in single-player mode.|
|Customized||Enchant or upgrade a piece of equipment in single-player mode.|
|Commander||Complete a timed mission on the war table.|
|Trailblazer||Discover a campsite and establish an Inquisition camp in any wilderness area.|
|Sharp-Eyed||Find and recover a shard identified by an ocularum.|
|Well-Read||Discover a veilfire rune.|
|Skilled||Upgrade any ability once in single-player mode.|
|Specialized||Choose a specialization class.|
|Cavalier||Secure a mount.|
|Synergized||Trigger a cross-class combo with a character you control in single-player mode.|
|Botanist||Harvest 50 herbs from Skyhold's garden in a single playthrough.|
|Wyrmslayer||Kill a high dragon in single-player mode.|
|Decorator||Purchase any new decoration element for Skyhold.|
|Belle of the Ball||Gain the full approval of the Orlesian court.|
|Hard Hitter||Land a single blow in excess of 1,000 damage in single-player mode.|
|Master Builder||Craft an item from Tier 4 materials in all non-masterwork slots in single-player mode.|
|Master Alchemist||Upgrade your alchemic potions, grenades, or tonics 30 times in a single playthrough.|
|Dragons' Bane||Slay 10 high dragons in single-player mode.|
|Herald||Finish the single-player campaign on at least Hard without lowering the difficulty.|
|Inquisitor||Finish the single-player campaign on Nightmare without lowering the difficulty.|
|Stargazer||Unlock 15 astrariums in a single playthrough.|
|Focused||Spend 10 points in a single ability tree with any one single-player character.|
|Well-Funded||Earn 50,000 or more gold across all single-player playthroughs.|
|Keymaster||Enter the heart of the Solasan temple.|
|Pathfinder||Discover a campsite and establish at least one Inquisition camp in 10 wilderness areas.|
|Liberator||Liberate three keeps in a single playthrough.|
|High Commander||Complete 50 missions or operations in a single playthrough.|
|Regal||Completely upgrade one throne.|
|Persuasive||Acquire 10 Inquisition agents in a single playthrough.|
|Veteran||Reach level 20 in single-player mode.|
|Peerless||Level up the Inquisition to rank 10.|
|People Person||Become friends with at least three of your inner circle in one playthrough.|
|Loremaster||Collect 250 codex entries in a single playthrough.|
|Demonslayer||Defeat 1,000 demons in single-player mode.|
|Invincible||Defeat 2,500 enemies in single-player mode.|
|Quartermaster||Complete 20 requisition requests in a single playthrough.|
|Marked for Greatness||Seal 75 rifts in a single playthrough.|